Hunters and Heels #5 there's a spelling mistake, surely it should be buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many dresses can one woman own Jesus it’s a new one every time she posts

Reactions: 5
I wish I had a throwaway account to ask her how she gets time to reply to everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her latest story about making meringue should be marked ad/gifted ad she is using her gifted kitchen aid and has worked with them previously. Must be hard when you haven’t actually bought anything yourself to remember!

I wish I had a throwaway account to ask her how she gets time to reply to everyone
How many dresses can one woman own Jesus it’s a new one every time she posts
Nominating @Meringue22 to take one for the team for us (our girl always has a burner account) - 2 for the price of one comment:

“so our Laur (you’ll always be Hunters and Heels to us) precisely how the duck do you find the time to pose, stage, edit, add filters, text, captions to your posts / stories as well as find the time to reply to comments and DMs, and have a job? Furthermore how many unflattering sacks dresses do you have?”

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Again with the murky Ad declarations on stories. No hashtags on the orchard stories, just ‘gift’ in tiny font next to the account name of the orchard. Then the freebie flowers, same thing, no hashtag on ‘ad’, the stuff she wants us to see (affiliate codes etc) is in a text box in a clear, bold font, whereas ‘ad’ is in thin, almost invisible white font on her normal background.
99A4B27A-7CAD-4CA3-88CF-990A9DC67293.jpeg
5671B63C-B4C4-43FA-B460-2605F963486F.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Again with the murky Ad declarations on stories. No hashtags on the orchard stories, just ‘gift’ in tiny font next to the account name of the orchard. Then the freebie flowers, same thing, no hashtag on ‘ad’, the stuff she wants us to see (affiliate codes etc) is in a text box in a clear, bold font, whereas ‘ad’ is in thin, almost invisible white font on her normal background.
View attachment 607399View attachment 607401
If she’s not disclosing ads correctly, report her to the ASA. You’ve got the screenshots you need to make a complaint. Just write exactly what you’ve written up there.

Advertising needs to be disclosed clearly and prominently on stories and as the first words on a grid post using #AD.

The ASA really doesn’t like the word ‘gift’.

I’ve noticed lots of newer accounts aren’t disclosing advertising properly and older accounts are becoming lazy - the ASA relies on the public being proactive and reporting.

Reactions: 9
If she’s not disclosing ads correctly, report her to the ASA. You’ve got the screenshots you need to make a complaint. Just write exactly what you’ve written up there.

Advertising needs to be disclosed clearly and prominently on stories and as the first words on a grid post using #AD.

I’ve noticed lots of newer accounts aren’t disclosing advertising properly and older accounts are becoming lazy - the ASA relies on the public being proactive and reporting.
Ive complained a few times, doesnt make any difference.

Reactions: 4

I did report her, as soon as I took the shots. I don’t just moan on here 🙂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Nominating @Meringue22 to take one for the team for us (our girl always has a burner account) - 2 for the price of one comment:

“so our Laur (you’ll always be Hunters and Heels to us) precisely how the duck do you find the time to pose, stage, edit, add filters, text, captions to your posts / stories as well as find the time to reply to comments and DMs, and have a job? Furthermore how many unflattering sacks dresses do you have?”
😂 I’m honoured

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why was she whispering when talking about the butterflies? 🙄 She’s like the M&S ad. ‘These aren’t just any old butterflies, these are H&H butterflies’…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just catching up and came to say 😱 at the dresses. What even is she trying to portray?! Very few can seem to pull them off, including old’ h&h 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
See-thru summer dresses in chilly March and jeans and a fleece in June (gardening story). Nuts. Says she needs long sleeves for the nettles, surely she owns long sleeves in a lighter fabric than fleece?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
See-thru summer dresses in chilly March and jeans and a fleece in June (gardening story). Nuts. Says she needs long sleeves for the nettles, surely she owns long sleeves in a lighter fabric than fleece?!
Bit this isn’t just any fleece this is a by Lauren McDermott £200 reduced to £150 luxury gardening fleece

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She definitely reads on here. Bath oil clearly marked #ad/gift. Bet it won’t last

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.