Hunters and Heels #4 the ultimate ad bore, keeps it a secret she was married before

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who calls him father christmas..hes called bloody santa !
I’m not British but my husband is and he always always say Father Christmas too. He dislikes Santa too. He is quite well spoken so I don’t know. I say both 🙃

Reactions: 6
I’m not British but my husband is and he always always say Father Christmas too. He dislikes Santa too. He is quite well spoken so I don’t know. I say both 🙃
Ok maybe shes not a twit on this occasion. Just this one ! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who calls him father christmas..hes called bloody santa !
A lady at work calls him Father Christmas , which I always thought was odd.

How come we've spent do long talking about him at easter?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
US - Santa
UK - Father Christmas

It's a cultural thing. She's in the UK, so it's common and expected that she calls him Father Christmas. Now that's cleared up, let's move on from this non-issue.

Reactions: 13
US - Santa
UK - Father Christmas

It's a cultural thing. She's in the UK, so it's common and expected that she calls him Father Christmas. Now that's cleared up, let's move on from this non-issue.
That's just made it all more confusing. I thought most of the posters who thought saying Father Christmas was odd are also from the UK and Northern Ireland.

Maybe Father Christmas is more old fashioned and more proper

Father Christmas is definitely traditional in the UK. We say Santa because he’s Santa in all the good Christmas films and it gets confusing for our little one.

Reactions: 6
Well there are Scottish and Northern Irish posters on here saying that they’ve always used ‘Santa’ so it isn’t just a recent Americanisation. We can all agree that Lauren is a tit though, so there’s consensus there 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
This is such a non-issue. Can we get back to moaning about Lauren now please?
Fair point 😂

I’m still quite annoyed that she goes to a country park in a crisp white shirt and white trousers. I look like a damn mess when I go and come back covered in muck from playing with the little one and sitting on the grass.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well there are Scottish and Northern Irish posters on here saying that they’ve always used ‘Santa’ so it isn’t just a recent Americanisation. We can all agree that Lauren is a tit though, so there’s consensus there 👍
That was really the point i was making !! Its just another way of her trying to be twee in my opinion. But wish i hadnt mentioned it 😂😂😂

As for it being a non issue...pretty much everything on tattle is such. Its just a bit of fun!

Reactions: 2
That was really the point i was making !! Its just another way of her trying to be twee in my opinion. But wish i hadnt mentioned it 😂😂😂

As for it being a non issue...pretty much everything on tattle is such. Its just a bit of fun!
Yeah but no. This is a thread about Lauren being a twit. If you want to set up a new one about Santa vs Father Christmas knock yourself out. You could even go wild and add a poll to it!

Reactions: 4
Yeah but no. This is a thread about Lauren being a twit. If you want to set up a new one about Santa vs Father Christmas knock yourself out. You could even go wild and add a poll to it!
😂😂😂 the original post was in relation to lauren. However more than willing to move the chat along

Reactions: 1
Fair point 😂

I’m still quite annoyed that she goes to a country park in a crisp white shirt and white trousers. I look like a damn mess when I go and come back covered in muck from playing with the little one and sitting on the grass.
That just means she isnt quite a hands on or fun mum as she tries to look. I get up climbing the trees, into the puddles and grass with my kids, get involved. Not stand 6 ft to the side in my white linen trews and white chunky knit taking instastories and replying to DMs

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is it just me who thinks the Easter bedroom decor is pretty much identical to the Christmas and autumn bedroom decor?
Bunting - check
Wreaths - check
Teddies that you’re not allowed to touch strategically placed on the beds - check
do people actually decorate their kids rooms for each season?!??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it just me who thinks the Easter bedroom decor is pretty much identical to the Christmas and autumn bedroom decor?
Bunting - check
Wreaths - check
Teddies that you’re not allowed to touch strategically placed on the beds - check
I hope they wipe their snot on the teddies when she’s not looking 😉

• Haha
That just means she isnt quite a hands on or fun mum as she tries to look. I get up climbing the trees, into the puddles and grass with my kids, get involved. Not stand 6 ft to the side in my white linen trews and white chunky knit taking instastories and replying to DMs
I agree. It’s quite sad really.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.