Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
It’s no wonder she’s so tired at the end of the week. Constantly trying to portray a perfect existence and pretending to be something you’re not, sounds absolutely exhausting to me. Just be with your children and stop setting up sickly sweet “perfect scenes” and stop dressing them like old men! Let them be children!
I hope that in 10 years time there is some sort of documentary, perhaps Louis Theroux, focussing on influencers kids and how they turned out. I would love to hear Lauren’s boys stories of ‘perfect snow days’ and weekends ‘hunkering down with candles while mummy gets smashed on Rose’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

shoegalxo

COL!!! IT’S SNOWING!! GRAB THE RING LIGHT AND GET THE FAUNTLEROY KIDS RED COATS AND MATCHING SCARVES NOWWWWW

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
At least one comment on there says 'I loved your previous user name but this one really suits you' no shit it suits her, it's her fucking name!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Just_so

Hello - a bit of a lurker, I actually didn't know this place existed until the infamous Clemmie fall out and came across this thread. This thread and some of the others are refreshing in that not everyone takes insta at face value. I hope you don't mind but I just wanted to clarify that Lauren & Colins affair happened. It started a while before Laurens wedding, she then left her husband three months after their wedding, taking their dog with her. Colin and Lauren did what they wanted regardless of the people in their lives, it hurt a lot of people at the time, there was no remorse, no honesty and no accountability. Obviously this feed isn't about their affair, affairs happen all the time and in the end everyone probably ended up where they were supposed to be but the way they went about it reflects who they are which contradicts the person she portrays. There have been some suggestions that maybe Kerry or Laurens ex's behaviours were the reason, such as him being a creep, that is not the case. Lauren chooses to make her life public but they don't so it felt right to defend them and be clear - sorry if it comes across as abrupt that's not my intention 😊.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

LadyStardust

Also, all the references to "our" garden really, probably irrationally, pissed me off. I am just so sick of her pretending to be something she is not. It is someone else's garden that you are tidying up. You are merely the temporary caretakers of it. Why not be honest with your followers and say that it is rented... 🤷🏻‍♀️ Ah, because it would spoil the fake illusion of your life Lauren. Yes, I see what you did there... 😉🙄
We rented for many, many years before we could afford to buy. When we rented, the whole family definitely called the garden "our" garden - why wouldn't we? It would sound incredibly odd to refer to it as "[insert name of landlord/landlady]'s garden". Our landlady always said to us "it's my house, but it's your home", which I think is a lovely sentiment.

There may be many reasons to criticise Lauren, but there's nothing wrong with referring to the garden of your rented property as "yours" while you live there and call it your home.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Stardustsmile28

Chatty Member
Plus I always go sledging with my hair down and curled, full make up on and matching Instagrammable outfit on. You don't?! Ah, but I am better than you. My life is better than yours... In fact, do you want to buy it? Maybe just my scarf? Here it is linked, 'for all those asking'...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Grambusters

Oh dear god, she’s made “mandarin scented orange sparkling play dough”. That made me laugh way too much. I mean wtf????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Dizzy

VIP Member
It is so easy to get caught up in all this Instagram bollocks y’know. I think I’m fairly immune to being influenced to buy things I don’t need or want but when I was in Sainsbury’s earlier in the week, I did for a hot minute consider buying some Easter decs to get into the spirit. I then remembered that I’ve never decorated for Easter in my life and I would just be buying pastel coloured eggs and rabbit shaped dishes because I’d seen pretty pictures on the internet. I bought a bottle of gin instead and was very happy with my decision.

• Heart

houseofhoop

VIP Member
COL!!! IT’S SNOWING!! GRAB THE RING LIGHT AND GET THE FAUNTLEROY KIDS RED COATS AND MATCHING SCARVES NOWWWWW
Do you think she has an ‘insta’ box by the door ready to go... like a maternity bag to grab and go when things start ... so she’s never caught off guard, it’s got to be cleaned and ready to go, no ‘oh for fucks sake the matching coats are in the wash’ moments for our Laur! 😂😂😂

• Haha

Theninth

Screenshot_20201231-042220_Instagram.jpg

I just wanted to put this one on here. I remember seeing this post back in 2017 and feeling disbelief. I would cringe if my husband spoke like this 🤮 Who lives their lives like this!? And the "Oh darling let's" comment, really Laur? You're from Newport who are you trying to kid 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

Clare

VIP Member
She is unendingly disingenuous. “Oh, this lil ole name change? Just fancied it overnight you know.”

No, Lauren we all know you’ve been working on this behind the scenes for a long time. This is a big deal to her, it’s been meticulously planned out. So why doesn’t she OWN IT and make a big deal out of it instead of fooling her sheep again to make them continue to believe she’s just a humble, ordinary mum. She is such a fraud.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Starshining

VIP Member
66BFBED5-37A7-4D40-923C-C0B79F640DC7.jpeg

Had so much what, love??

• cold, hard cash?
• freebies?
• wine, maybe?
• smugness?

FFS, one job Laur’... one job

😏

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Starshining

VIP Member
2BFD8835-1175-45D7-98ED-F6640C0E7574.jpeg

Of course it would be fresh figs decorating the “experiment”, fashioned on a log piece, with a dusting of icing sugar...

Hundreds and thousands don’t quite fit the beige/sepia aesthetic

🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

houseofhoop

VIP Member
Woo-hoo haha! And shamelesssssssly marking my spot to follow!
Once, long ago, my thread title got used (another influencer) and I got so excited, I rushed to tell my husband. He didn’t give a shit.
sigh. The pinnacle of my life and no one gave a shit!!!

• Haha

Grambusters

What kind of cheeky, rude beg, decides to buy £20 deodorant from a small business and then decides to approach them for a discount code for her “followers” which basically is code for “I can’t keep buying it so if enough of you buy it, they’ll start sending it to me for free”
Lauren, you’re a wanker. It’s that simple.
It’s truly unbelievable. She said she “cheekily dm’d them”. No Lauren. It’s not cheeky. It’s begging. You clearly want them to send you the product for free. It shows no breeding or manners. Any brand that sends these beggars things are instantly off my list.

• Angry