Hunters and Heels #4 the ultimate ad bore, keeps it a secret she was married before

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My views exactly! Everything she portrays is of a lifestyle she can't afford. It is so misleading.

Separately, I know everyone has different priorities but I definitely wouldn't buy two £260 dresses and a £300 quid pizza maker (and these are just two tiny examples - a drop in the ocean - of her out of whack priorities) when my children had no secure, permanent address within their school catchment area.

We can be fairly certain. This is the woman who shows off her breakfast... If she had other homes somewhere, we would definitely know about it.
Her children do have a secure permanent address. She may be a prat but i dont think shes going to let her kids go homeless. They may not own that house but its still home for the 2 boys. i know she paints an unrealistic fairytale lifestyle but maybe theres a legit reason they need to rent.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her children do have a secure permanent address. She may be a prat but i dont think shes going to let her kids go homeless. They may not own that house but its still home for the 2 boys. i know she paints an unrealistic fairytale lifestyle but maybe theres a legit reason they need to rent.
I really don't get the way people bash that she rents so much Lots of people rent their homes. And yes , they ate their homes for the duration of their tenancy. Surely, even if the landlord wanted the house back ,they would be given a notice period ( even a short one), in order to find somewhere else.
Hiding the fact you are a mere tenant to strangers on the Internet doesn't change that.

They aren't sqatters .

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Agreed. Many many people rent. There are a TON of reasons to bash Lauren but renting isn’t one of them. Sometimes people just aren’t in a position to buy, or don’t want to for whatever reason, it’s still their home.

• Heart
Agreed. Many many people rent. There are a TON of reasons to bash Lauren but renting isn’t one of them. Sometimes people just aren’t in a position to buy, or don’t want to for whatever reason, it’s still their home.
In my view, she isn't bashed for renting. She is talked about because she pretends to own.

My particular comment was about the fact that I wouldn't spend £520 on dresses (Etc.) rather than saving for a deposit. Frivolous amounts of money, purely to portray the lifestyle of someone who owns a house out in the country etc. Lots of people do rent. Of course they do and I did too, whilst I saved hard for a deposit.

Can we get back to coming up with names for a new thread?

I should point out that every time this conversation regarding renting arises, it is cut off and curtailed by people saying she should be entitled to rent. Yes, she should. Of course she should. She shouldn't, however, portray a fake lifestyle. She shouldn't, pretend to own her house. We should be entitled to comment about the priorities of a woman who spends £520 on dresses when she pretends to own. That is what Tattle is for.

I understand that Tattlers can't moderate the comments of others. I certainly feel though like those who have an opinion about her pretending to own, continually, have that important conversation curtailed. Certainly, there seem to be quite a few of us who care that she pretends to own her house, since it keeps coming up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think theres plenty of other things she does that are annoying apart from renting a house. Like everything else 😂😂

Reactions: 11
Very true but we’re entitled to discuss every aspect of her deception. It’s not the fact that she rents but the fact she hides it to support her brand’s narrative. If I throw in a comment regarding her skewed priorities, that can be ignored - it’s just a personal opinion and not meant to offend.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Very true but we’re entitled to discuss every aspect of her deception. It’s not the fact that she rents but the fact she hides it to support her brand’s narrative. If I throw in a comment regarding her skewed priorities, that can be ignored - it’s just a personal opinion and not meant to offend.
It hasnt offended i just found the comment about the boys having no permanent address a bit snobbish. I dont know who said it i dont really pay attention lol. I dont think anyone here disagrees with each other that shes a fake assed wannabee so lets move on :)

Reactions: 15
They would have an address for six months if the landlord gave notice, thanks to COVID support for tenants. I’m sure they would find another country pile to rent in that time. So, yes, it’s not a transient existence but not entirely permanent. I guess nothing is permanent though.

Reactions: 7
I couldn’t give a tit that Loz & Col rent. I remember her saying that they rent when she did an #ad (for B&Q I think) for flooring in the dining room. I don’t think she has hidden this at all, yet it often comes up in threads.

She has however evolved into a ridiculous parody. Style over substance. But what I really cannot get over is her shameful selling of her kids privacy online for #kindlygifted. What a vacuous twit.

• Haha
I couldn’t give a tit that Loz & Col rent. I remember her saying that they rent when she did an #ad (for B&Q I think) for flooring in the dining room. I don’t think she has hidden this at all, yet it often comes up in threads.

She has however evolved into a ridiculous parody. Style over substance. But what I really cannot get over is her shameful selling of her kids privacy online for #kindlygifted. What a vacuous twit.
ByLaurenMcDermott, formerly Hunters and Heels. What a Vacuous twit.

That should be the new title thread! Loving your work! 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Bet shes gutted her husband is called Colin. So uninstagramable!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
‘Ollie helped me with the wreath’ IE you read here and want to appear you’re not a total control freak and let your kids join in, but obviously you’re not that proud as instead of the front door, you’ve popped it on the shed door?! THE SHED?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They would have an address for six months if the landlord gave notice, thanks to COVID support for tenants. I’m sure they would find another country pile to rent in that time. So, yes, it’s not a transient existence but not entirely permanent. I guess nothing is permanent though.
This is it isn’t it, it might be a pretty house but it’s privately rented and therefore there is no security of tenure. Her landlord could be skint and need to sell then they’d have to find somewhere else. I can’t imagine her on the Chatsworth estate can you? I’m not a capitalist or a snob by any stretch of the imagination but I’d sooner spent the dress and pizza oven money towards a deposit on my own place.

• Heart
‘Ollie helped me with the wreath’ IE you read here and want to appear you’re not a total control freak and let your kids join in, but obviously you’re not that proud as instead of the front door, you’ve popped it on the shed door?! THE SHED?!
The front door position was already taken by her FREE White Company pussy willow wreath! It wouldn’t be good pr to ditch that for one supplied by an instahun who (The Suffolk Nest) wouldn’t in a million years affiliate/collab and give up a penny of her profits to Lauren!

The day her boys are old enough to want a superhero rooms or football kits with xboxes, pre teens who are stroppy and unhygienic and most definitely do not want to be wearing matching linen shirts with boat shoes and straw hats I will actually laugh in her dms 😂 when they tell her she’s embarrassing as they do not want to be making Easter wreaths or wearing baking aprons and hats to make cute little biscuits for the picnic hamper 🙈🤣

• Haha

Remind you of anyone?

• Haha

Remind you of anyone?
Omg I shared this earlier and first thing I thought was it was about her 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.