Hunters and Heels #4 the ultimate ad bore, keeps it a secret she was married before

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t help but wonder why someone would spend nearly £300 on a pizza oven rather than saving that money and putting it towards a home for their family (and potting shed). There are cheaper ways to cook a pizza, without burning it. Brands before brains?

I also had no idea about her links to those other Estée Lauder brands... naughty!

Reactions: 9
I think she’s stuck doing the same old “natural every day looks” at the moment because anything other than that is utterly ridiculous. Remember her glam sparkly New Year’s Eve make up look? Ridiculous when everyone in the country was stuck indoors.

Reactions: 4
Those Ooni ovens are a ridiculous insta trend. So many of the interiors/lifestyle people I follow have got them and whilst I’m sure you can cook more than pizza in them, I just think ‘what a gimmicky waste of money’ every time I see them. Does anyone really give that much of a tit about pizza?

Reactions: 5
Those Ooni ovens are a ridiculous insta trend. So many of the interiors/lifestyle people I follow have got them and whilst I’m sure you can cook more than pizza in them, I just think ‘what a gimmicky waste of money’ every time I see them. Does anyone really give that much of a tit about pizza?
And they all come out burnt !

• Haha
There are 2 or 3 amazing wood fired pizza places near me (and I hardly live in a swinging metropolis!). I can get great pizza whenever I want it* and I don’t feel like I have to have it 3x a week to justify the hundreds of pounds spent on a special gadget.

*maybe once every couple of months

Reactions: 3
Bloz, Bumble & Bumble are owned by Estée Lauder. Bobbi Brown are owned by Estée Lauder. You have a substantial discount from all Estée Lauder owned brands. Therefore, you should be putting your stories as an AD.
Outrageous- such a manipulative liar. The way she was talking was so genuine, you would easily fall for it, swipe up and buy some. She is a disgusting person (saleswoman).

That story of her in a potting shed! Col has put the shelves up. Col this and that. Oh Col’s done a vegetable patch and Col made a pizza. And here I am with my glass of wine! Oh we are eating so late and here is a picture of our dinner. Because we are all sooo jealous of her lush lush life 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok, this question has bothered me for some time. Do you think that Lauren farts in front of her husband 🤣 I’m saying no 🤣🤣🤣
I just can’t imagine someone who arranges pears like that would fart infront of other people !
I think you'll find her farts smell of Jo Malone perfume and sound like a harp

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Probably just because I’ve had a difficult day with my 5 year old and nearly 2 year old, but do you think her kids ever misbehave and she cleverly hides it and secretly shouts? Or do you think theyre as wonderful and sunshiney as she is whilst she is as enthusiastic every single day? 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Would Worwee ever tantrum and shout "i dont WANT to wear these shorts, I dont WANT to go for another walk and i dont WANT to carry this stooopid BAAASKKETTTT! I hate you muuuum!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Probably just because I’ve had a difficult day with my 5 year old and nearly 2 year old, but do you think her kids ever misbehave and she cleverly hides it and secretly shouts? Or do you think theyre as wonderful and sunshiney as she is whilst she is as enthusiastic every single day? 🤣
A local mum came on to say a while ago that Margot and Colin's children are really badly behaved when she sees them out to eat. I can imagine this as Margot will sadly be too busy with her phone.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
A local mum came on to say a while ago that Margot and Colin's children are really badly behaved when she sees them out to eat. I can imagine this as Margot will sadly be too busy with her phone.
I can totally imagine this. “Shh boys! Mummy’s busy doing some bokeh!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
You are already a better mum for the fact that you are (I imagine) highly unlikely to take your poor child to a park wearing a stiff white collared shirt, jumper and chinos, whilst wearing a fully white outfit (she clearly has zero intention of playing and getting dirty!!)... That poor kid. Our children's comfort should matter more than how they appear in a photograph.

And, we all knew that those Spring flowers she planted were for the sole purpose of a posed door photograph and not for her and her family to enjoy. Oh, look, a posed photo with a caption about Spring. Nothing if not predictable... 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Has she scrapped the whole Hunters & Heels name? X
Yep! She's now 'by Lauren Mcdermott' complete with a website overflowing with affiliate links. I believe some Tattlers here think a product might be in the works? (course we already have the diary she slapped the Hunters & Heels name on).

Reactions: 7
Apparently the quality of her diaries is appalling. £35 for a nicely coloured version of those ones your office manager gets at Lyreco for pennies. It doesn’t bode well for future product lines.

• Wow
Who calls him father christmas..hes called bloody santa !
He was always Father Christmas when I was a kid (I’m in my mid 40’s). He was always ‘Father Christmas‘ to my children too. The widespread use of ‘Santa’ is a recent thing both where I am from and where I live now (both in England).

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He was always Father Christmas when I was a kid (I’m in my mid 40’s). He was always ‘Father Christmas‘ to my children too. The widespread use of ‘Santa’ is a recent thing both where I am from and where I live now (both in England).
Not for us common NIrish folk!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.