Hunters and Heels #4 the ultimate ad bore, keeps it a secret she was married before

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw that too. McDermott Kitchen and a 202? year. How to make a timeless, tasteful, kitchen classic naff in one easy step, add a cheesy personalisation! đŸ€­
I saw it too, came here to say the same. Half knowing one of you lot would’ve noticed 😂
Evidently it’s free to have them engraved 🙄 The narcissism of them two is extreme!

Jumping on the bandwagon, everyone is a gardener all of a sudden...seen those Aldi greenhouses on so many profiles!
I’m finding it both hilarious and insanely maddening in equal measure. I wouldn’t mind if she acted humble and admitted she’s keen to learn and become more green fingered but isn’t an expert, but instead she’s gone into ‘expert mode’ and is lecturing us all on her wise non-existent gardening skills just so she can join what appears to be a burgeoning pandemic driven Insta trend. Sad thing is she’s talking tit and doesn’t know one end of a dahlia tuber from another 😂

That cardigan looks like something my mum would wear. She's 71.
I swear those cardigans were a thing in the 80s, but worn by middle aged women in the 80s? She’s in a time warp 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
How can I plug this free Jo Malone I got without looking like a complete arse? I know, by offering the same bloody make up tutorial I always do for a quick fix with some early noughties track in the background to match my general vibe :sneaky:

• Haha
How can I plug this free Jo Malone I got without looking like a complete arse? I know, by offering the same bloody make up tutorial I always do for a quick fix with some early noughties track in the background to match my general vibe :sneaky:
The make up tutorials are sooo reptitive now. Surely she can do different looks if shes a qualified make up artist

Reactions: 6
The make up tutorials are sooo reptitive now. Surely she can do different looks if shes a qualified make up artist
You would think! Other Bobbi Brown alumni like Hannah Martin seem to manage - love her! Maybe it’s just an issue of talent, or lack thereof.

Notice how Lauren didn’t mark the post as an #Ad... isn’t she supposed to for a gifted/PR product? Irritatingly sloppy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
You would think! Other Bobbi Brown alumni like Hannah Martin seem to manage - love her! Maybe it’s just an issue of talent, or lack thereof.

Notice how Lauren didn’t mark the post as an #Ad... isn’t she supposed to for a gifted/PR product? Irritatingly sloppy.

Hannah has her own issues. She's been very bad in the past at disclosing gifted products/#ad content.

Reactions: 1
I don't think she can do different looks. When you listen to what she says about applying the products, she doesn't seem to know her stuff at all.

I can't get past the way she looks at herself in the camera during these videos, smirking and so obviously loving herself. The level of conceit actually just blows my mind.

Reactions: 9
Hannah has her own issues. She's been very bad in the past at disclosing gifted products/#ad content.
That’s good to know, thank you! From a creative point of view, I really enjoy her content, but need to look more closely it seems.

I bought one of her make-up kits recently and it was brilliant.

Can we all just discuss how she just pronounced “jalapeño”
Said it before and I’ll say it again, we all know you swallow Blozza, stop trying so hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She had hanging baskets in her story .And primroses which only last for one season. I could understand people in rented homes planting bedding plants as they tend to flower soon after planting. ( obviously I don't see the point in planting massive trees in a rented garden cos the tenant may not be there to see it grow).

I can also understand how people are jumping on the gardening bandwagon due to it being one of the industries not under restrictions due to lockdown.
If you live in Scotland they are unfortunately.

I don't think she can do different looks. When you listen to what she says about applying the products, she doesn't seem to know her stuff at all.

I can't get past the way she looks at herself in the camera during these videos, smirking and so obviously loving herself. The level of conceit actually just blows my mind.
I think she is more sales over the counter and on job training rather than studying make up artistry at college.

Reactions: 4
Oh! Her website says that she was a make-up artist for Bobbi Brown. Weird!
Training is just basic and what’s provided by the brand. There are higher levels you can complete but she was already an area manager when those came in so probably didn’t do them.

Bloz, Bumble & Bumble are owned by Estée Lauder. Bobbi Brown are owned by Estée Lauder. You have a substantial discount from all Estée Lauder owned brands. Therefore, you should be putting your stories as an AD.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Bloz, Bumble & Bumble are owned by Estée Lauder. Bobbi Brown are owned by Estée Lauder. You have a substantial discount from all Estée Lauder owned brands. Therefore, you should be putting your stories as an AD.
And she 100% knows this. She just chances her luck

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.