Hunters and Heels #4 the ultimate ad bore, keeps it a secret she was married before

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes the queen 👑 of bedroom tat and smoke & mirrors. I think those bedrooms look ridiculous, the boys are completely over indulged. God help her in the future when they become stupidly high maintenance narcissists like their mum

Reactions: 4
Shes the queen 👑 of bedroom tat and smoke & mirrors. I think those bedrooms look ridiculous, the boys are completely over indulged. God help her in the future when they become stupidly high maintenance narcissists like their mum
Like Sheridan from Keeping up Appearances!
(Hopefully people understand the uk 90s tv reference)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I feel sorry for whoever ends up with her as a MIL.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It is so easy to get caught up in all this Instagram bollocks y’know. I think I’m fairly immune to being influenced to buy things I don’t need or want but when I was in Sainsbury’s earlier in the week, I did for a hot minute consider buying some Easter decs to get into the spirit. I then remembered that I’ve never decorated for Easter in my life and I would just be buying pastel coloured eggs and rabbit shaped dishes because I’d seen pretty pictures on the internet. I bought a bottle of gin instead and was very happy with my decision.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I was just looking through my mutual followers on Instagram to check if my friend was following her (I was going to tell her what an awful person Lauren was if she did 🤣) to find that Jack Lowden follows her (aka acted in Mary Queen of Scots, boyfriend of Saoirse Ronan)?! So bizarre! I wonder what other celebs follow her and if they also think she’s utterly ridiculous

• Haha
Those pictures of her on that swing seat in her garden with her off the shoulder dress make me want to throw up 🤢! She could not hide the smugness if she tried!

Shame she bought that dress in navy too because not she can look a middle aged pratt in two colours!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Those pictures of her on that swing seat in her garden with her off the shoulder dress make me want to throw up 🤢! She could not hide the smugness if she tried!

Shame she bought that dress in navy too because not she can look a middle aged pratt in two colours!
£260 per dress. I didn’t swipe up but online knowledge tells me this.
£520 for two dresses yet no home to call her own? Priorities are a bit strange

• Wow
Reactions: 19
£260 per dress. I didn’t swipe up but online knowledge tells me this.
£520 for two dresses yet no home to call her own? Priorities are a bit strange
Considering her circumstances, I find her absolutely ridiculous. She has no assets and a social media account can literally disappear overnight. It’s all very well to enjoy the finer things as long as it’s sustainable. I think that’s why I find her so irritating/fascinating... because she’s promoting a lifestyle she simply hasn’t earned/reached. Her followers look up to her but it’s all smoke and mirrors - zero substance.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Considering her circumstances, I find her absolutely ridiculous. She has no assets and a social media account can literally disappear overnight. It’s all very well to enjoy the finer things as long as it’s sustainable. I think that’s why I find her so irritating/fascinating... because she’s promoting a lifestyle she simply hasn’t earned/reached. Her followers look up to her but it’s all smoke and mirrors - zero substance.
Surely we dont know if they have assets. They could own rental properties just not in the area she lives now ? Just guessing

Reactions: 6
Surely we dont know if they have assets. They could own rental properties just not in the area she lives now ? Just guessing
That’s so true. I do remember her saying that neither of them owned properties but they had in their 20s. I have no issue with renting - I did for years - but also saved hard for a deposit.

I couldn’t give a monkey’s about her spending money on expensive clothes. Though I think there must be an element of #grifted or #PRdiscount on those frocks because she doesn’t seem to spend her own money on big ticket items, anything expensive on her feed is some sort of grift.

I can’t believe that shapeless linen/linen blend nightie was £260 though!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I wouldn’t care either if her narrative, as a brand, wasn’t total bullshit. Either it’s gifted (and sometimes declared) or it’s cheap.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t care either if her narrative, as a brand, wasn’t total bullshit. Either it’s gifted (and sometimes declared) or it’s cheap.
My views exactly! Everything she portrays is of a lifestyle she can't afford. It is so misleading.

Separately, I know everyone has different priorities but I definitely wouldn't buy two £260 dresses and a £300 quid pizza maker (and these are just two tiny examples - a drop in the ocean - of her out of whack priorities) when my children had no secure, permanent address within their school catchment area.

We can be fairly certain. This is the woman who shows off her breakfast... If she had other homes somewhere, we would definitely know about it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
New thread to start ladies! Any titles? Can we remember both account names to be included. Can’t let the receipts collected from H&H be forgotten

• Heart
‘Lauren McDermott, formerly Hunters and Heels, fools her followers by haggling deals’

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.