Hunters and Heels #4 the ultimate ad bore, keeps it a secret she was married before

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Remind you of anyone?
Funnily enough, I have only seen one video of his before and my first thought was of our Lauren 🤣🤭

Reactions: 7

Remind you of anyone?
ha! So good! thank you for sharing. Lauren dreams of having five acres of garden and the disposable income for a Hockney. 😅

Reactions: 5
She must have seen a drop in collabs as she’s created a new account to specifically direct people to the newly named account now.
CC3CD820-12A2-44E8-BA9D-CF293988E35F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
There are so many things that make Lauren look silly* but one of my favourites is the way she documents food. “Fancy trio of lamb” and taking photos of each course at her family Easter meal made me cringe.

Most of us just made a nice(ish) meal and ate it... with our families - not with our phone camera and VSCO. I know she wants to be seen as a Kate Middleton/Rosie Londoner-type but she is so far off the mark, it’s embarrassing.

What’s worse is that I can’t stop myself from looking and talking about her account - I think it’s because of the parody it’s become! Harry’s video was very funny and spot on... poor Natalie (Archie) though.

*Other things include: pretending her small child made a wreath, dressing her children in shirts and chinos as standard, walking around with a glass/cup of wine/Prosecco/coffee like it’s an accessory, decorating her children’s room for every season in a ‘look but don’t touch’ way, wearing a £260 dress to sit in her garden, full makeup and hair when leaving her house once for the school run, her monthly shopping/affiliate run-through for payday (buy buy buy), makeup tutorials of the same middle-aged look on repeat, investing in a house/garden she doesn’t own to attract sponsors... I could go on, but I won’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
"Cottagecore" is an Internet fashion aesthetic, also described by some sources as a Generation Z subculture, that celebrates an idealised rural life”

Saw this on Blossoming Birds thread earlier and it sums up Lauren to a T. This is the exact aesthetic she is pushing hard right now.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
"Cottagecore" is an Internet fashion aesthetic, also described by some sources as a Generation Z subculture, that celebrates an idealised rural life”

Saw this on Blossoming Birds thread earlier and it sums up Lauren to a T. This is the exact aesthetic she is pushing hard right now.
That’s exactly it! It looks quite cute when Gen Z does Cottagecore... but totally embarrassing when she does - like a mum trying to be cool!

(Says an uncool mum - me! ;))

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Remind you of anyone?
Nail. On. Head.

#JusticeForNatalie

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It also has a real name - Holy Saturday. I’ve had diaries with it labelled. No need to invent one.
And the day before Good Friday is Maundy Thursday . Surely her Hunters and Heels planner would have that printed in , it was on my cheap calendar I bought for a pound .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
£260 per dress. I didn’t swipe up but online knowledge tells me this.
£520 for two dresses yet no home to call her own? Priorities are a bit strange
she would be better off saving her money to get a house of their on instead of renting £520 for two dresses is crazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I imagine she justifies these purchases to herself because she’s ‘building her brand’. That’s when she’s not getting stuff for free of course...

Reactions: 4
Oh col says the dress is so nice on me so nice on me. Piss off. No man comes off with this tit

Reactions: 6
Oh col says the dress is so nice on me so nice on me. Piss off. No man comes off with this tit
But Col is the perfect man and their relationship is perfect! Everything is perfect in that house and she doesn’t let us forget it... 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.