Houseinhabit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s the thing why pay the settlement after saying he never met her the whole thing doesn’t make sense he has lots of money to sue her instead if it’s a fake photo I don’t get it

It must be real for him to have paid but the truth is stranger than fiction maybe there is more to it we will never know
I feel like the argument was that paying meant that there was no trial and the accusations were not to be aired any further, especially during the queen jubilee celebrations

Reactions: 1
I find it so annoying how she manages to muscle in on all of our big Royal events. I know that’s probably a bit irrational but really rubs me up the wrong way.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I find it so annoying how she manages to muscle in on all of our big Royal events. I know that’s probably a bit irrational but really rubs me up the wrong way.
Found it even more annoying that she has such strong opinions on how much was spent on the coronation etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It's so weird. She's clearly Republican-aligned in the US yet is fawning over the royal family. Doesn't make sense to me. Also, always so full of the "stay tuned for XYZ exclusive or surprise" and reveals... nothing.

Reactions: 10
I wished I met up with her while she was in the UK as I would have loved to ask her if she ever intended to finish her Depp vs Heard saga.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Sounds like she’s still spinning the same yarn and people are still being reeled in by the promise of some exclusive untold story only she knows. :sleep: One of these days it will all come crashing down. I can only imagine how much she is fawning over the Coronation. It’s a wonder she’s not in the royal box, front row! :sneaky:

• Haha

I was a bit confused and she made out she was going to be lining the streets on Cornoration day but she was just watching it on TV on the hotel room which she could have done from Home???

Also found it a bit rich how butt hurt she got over people calling her out for saying Catherine needs a sandwich or 2 when (quite rightly) she loses her tit at people online body/fat shaming her kid(s).
---
It's so weird. She's clearly Republican-aligned in the US yet is fawning over the royal family. Doesn't make sense to me. Also, always so full of the "stay tuned for XYZ exclusive or surprise" and reveals... nothing.

Pay for mysubstack to read more unfinished exclusive stories 🙄

Also found it a bit rich how butt hurt she got over people calling her out for saying Catherine needs a sandwich or 2 when (quite rightly) she loses her tit at people online body/fat shaming her kid(s).
She’s always in the right though 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Unless she personally reveals something like screenshots of Epstein's black book then she will never actually have any kind of exclusive 🤷

Going to the scene of the Idaho murders or Gwynnies trial really added no further insight or information. It just seemed like a waste of money. I don't fully understand the JK Rowling angle either as she sits on the fence and doesn't put forth an opinion, just says listen to the podcast (with a disclaimer of 'and I love all my trans friends' 🙄)

I don't see much cutting edge undercover journalism given she's always getting "insider info"! Perhaps she reveals more in her Substack but somehow I doubt it 🤣

I don't get the constant updates to Internet strangers on her sons healing/health/complications?

All she had to say was she's dealing with some family issues and needs time away but will be back when she can.

Just be with your son and focus on him instead of telling people that really don't care?

I don't get the constant updates to Internet strangers on her sons healing/health/complications?

All she had to say was she's dealing with some family issues and needs time away but will be back when she can.

Just be with your son and focus on him instead of telling people that really don't care?
Call me cynical but it could well be a sympathy card to stop the fed up of waiting for promised content substakers from cancelling their subscriptions

I don’t like how she tags her kids accounts to that huge audience why would she want strangers to look them up and follow

• Heart
Call me cynical but it could well be a sympathy card to stop the fed up of waiting for promised content substakers from cancelling their subscriptions

I don’t like how she tags her kids accounts to that huge audience why would she want strangers to look them up and follow
I agree!! She goes on about vile trolls bullying her children then shares their handles all over her very public page. Doesn't seem like a parent making sure their children isn't getting harassed and bullied 🤷🏻‍♀️

It's absolutely a sympathy card. How could anyone ask for content when she's soo so so worried about her son 🙄

Reactions: 4
Is anyone a paid subscriber? Does she believe that BK didn’t commit the crimes or is she saying others may have been involved

Is anyone a paid subscriber? Does she believe that BK didn’t commit the crimes or is she saying others may have been involved
I’m not a paid subscriber, I just read the free substack piece. From what I gather, she believes BK was involved, but had an accomplice with him in the car that committed the murders (the girl from the tiktok videos, forget her name). Also that the house was a huge drug den which may have played a role in why they were targeted. It doesn’t all add up and I am interested 🤪 but I’d like to see maybe a true crime podcast or something from someone that’s not a huge conspiracy nut. (Love a conspiracy, but I would like to see something balanced)

I’m not a paid subscriber, I just read the free substack piece. From what I gather, she believes BK was involved, but had an accomplice with him in the car that committed the murders (the girl from the tiktok videos, forget her name). Also that the house was a huge drug den which may have played a role in why they were targeted. It doesn’t all add up and I am interested 🤪 but I’d like to see maybe a true crime podcast or something from someone that’s not a huge conspiracy nut. (Love a conspiracy, but I would like to see something balanced)
I’m the same I’m intrigued but also not sure about what she’s claiming. She always claims to have information from sources but as I’m not a paid subscriber I only see what she posts on insta and was wondering if the information she posted there was backed up by evidence in her newsletter. I’ve been following the Idaho case since the very beginning so I find it interesting

Reactions: 3
Vicky Ward who is also on substack and an actual journalist is writing a book about the Idaho murders with James Patterson.