Houseinhabit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck off Jess. She'll be whipping her followers into a frenzy thinking it's all some big conspiracy. The case has been settled, just let Chrissie move on and Danny rot in prison.

Reactions: 4
I reckon she disables her account on purpose. Makes it look like she's been taken down by some higher power for 'telling the truth'. She's done it before, an always comes back claiming someone with authority got her account back for her. She loves the drama of it all.

Reactions: 8
She’s back. Cue 15 stories saying nothing but promising a reveal

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Finally unfollowed. I don't have the stomach for her disparaging more victims after the Russell Brand story broke.

Reactions: 14
Finally unfollowed. I don't have the stomach for her disparaging more victims after the Russell Brand story broke.
Can see she’s already liked his Instagram video. I used to quite like her (maybe a year ago), but as time goes on she just seems to have lost the plot

Reactions: 9
God she’s vile. I followed her briefly on Insta during the lost photos saga, but quickly unfollowed when it became apparent what a puffed up, self-important twit she is. (She is typical of a very specific type of L.A. bullshitter that is a legend in their own mind. No offense to the millions of cool Angelinos, I love Los Angeles, but y’all know exactly the kind of person I’m talking about 😄.) At any rate, I had forgotten about her until someone mentioned on PabloDragQueen’s page that her account had been suspended and she might be a good topic for one of their exposé videos. So I popped back on and, HOLY HELL, she is a full blown alt-right conspiracy lunatic. Not sure how much of her toxic bullshit I can stomach but thought I’d look for a tattle thread to see what the consensus is about her. At any rate, Pablo may eventually do a deep dive her if you’re interested…

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It's probably time this thread was moved from the rave section!

I have enjoyed some of her content in the past - the lost photos saga, in particular, but I agree that she has increasingly lost the plot since then. Nowadays she sees eveything as a conspiracy. I also think she likes to stir up controversy to get clicks (and $$).

She did a poll on Russell Brand the other day and (at the time I checked) over 70% had voted that the Brand takedown was nothing more than a media witch hunt. Tells you all you need to know about the majority of her audience.

Her substack article on Brand (past the preview) and all associated comments are for paid subscribers...

Reactions: 13
It's probably time this thread was moved from the rave section!

I have enjoyed some of her content in the past - the lost photos saga, in particular, but I agree that she has increasingly lost the plot since then. Nowadays she sees eveything as a conspiracy. I also think she likes to stir up controversy to get clicks (and $$).

She did a poll on Russell Brand the other day and (at the time I checked) over 70% had voted that the Brand takedown was nothing more than a media witch hunt. Tells you all you need to know about the majority of her audience.

Her substack article on Brand (past the preview) and all associated comments are for paid subscribers...
I completely agree with you about money being a motivating factor with her and conspiracy theories being lucrative. In my opinion you have to be lacking basic ethics and critical thinking to pursue that avenue though, regardless of the depth of your greed. So I think at her core she’s a nutter and pretty toxic person. Interestingly, I just came across this on Vicky Smith’s account, re: Russell Brand, and immediately thought that she was probably referring to House in Habit as the account that has been mentioned to her often …

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I completely agree with you about money being a motivating factor with her and conspiracy theories being lucrative. In my opinion you have to be lacking basic ethics and critical thinking to pursue that avenue though, regardless of the depth of your greed. So I think at her core she’s a nutter and pretty toxic person. Interestingly, I just came across this on Vicky Smith’s account, re: Russell Brand, and immediately thought that she was probably referring to House in Habit as the account that has been mentioned to her often …
I agree, I think HiH is probably the account she's referring to. Jessica is constantly promising 'big reveals' etc but never seems to follow through. She actually never provides much 'exclusive' information at all when you think about it.

I won't be surprised if she eventually gets kicked off IG and goes full paywall on substack due to the 'haters' and, of course, the $$$.

Reactions: 8
She always claims to have inside information on EVERYTHING that ever happens in the news. I'm sorry but I can't see celebrities randomly messaging her to give their opinions on rusell brand. Why would they? And I'm not having it that one of his victims is in touch with her. How delusional 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I used to like her in the early days but agreed she is just an insufferable twit.
I feel sorry for her family especially her gorgeous little boy who she seems to drag from one city to the next in the obligatory VW camper van.

Reactions: 7
Oh wow, looks like she’s spinning the same old yarn.
“I have been receiving DMs and exclusive info on “insert celebrity name””. No you haven’t you absolute fantasist.
I called her out on here last September, The sooner people wake up to this fakery the better. I’ll still never get over her making out like she was one of the first to know the Queen had passed.:sick: No you didn’t you compulsive narcissistic liar. She’s not well.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did she ever revisit the photographs she “ acquired “ about 9 months ago.
She had loads and she was looking to try and identify some people in them ?

Reactions: 4