Houseinhabit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she ever revisit the photographs she “ acquired “ about 9 months ago.
She had loads and she was looking to try and identify some people in them ?
She identified who they belonged to and he was able to identify all of the people. She may have done a write up on Substack. It should be in her highlights. That’s one of the few things I think she did actually finish 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looks like she's at war with Deuxmoi now. I haven't been paying a whole lot of attention, so I'm not sure if Deuxmoi was specifically referring to Jessica when she mentioned conspiracy theories regarding Taylor Swift's new relationship (maybe she was just referring to people sending her DMs?) but in any case, Jessica has decided it's all about her!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Anyone been following her recently with the whole Kennedy friendship she is so desperately forming? Her kids look more smug everyday & no updates on Leo & his health..

Reactions: 3
I ended up unfollowing her a few months ago. Got bored of the constant stories with no substance or ending to her “investigation”

Reactions: 13
Same as the above poster I stopped following her months ago. Her page became stagnant and she never finished any of the promised stories!

Reactions: 10
I’ve always found her a bit much and get exhausted reading her stories. But is she now a massive Trump fan? I’m pretty sure at one point she was anti trump massively but now not so much? Is it because she gets sponsorships now so changed her view point to where she gets her money?

Reactions: 7
I’ve always found her a bit much and get exhausted reading her stories. But is she now a massive Trump fan? I’m pretty sure at one point she was anti trump massively but now not so much? Is it because she gets sponsorships now so changed her view point to where she gets her money?
I unfollowed her a while back, but yeah, it did seem she was heading that way.

Haven't watched any of her stories in a while now, but when I unfollowed she seemed to have given up on the pop culture stories and was just posting about politics.

Reactions: 6
She’s a total MAGA head. She really should be cancelled

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She's a right-wing MAGA surfer mom who pretends to be a journalist which she is NOT! She's absolutely vile. Her content is garbage.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wanted to drop this link here for the other active House In Habit thread. It may be the better thread to continue on, instead of having two running concurrently, which is confusing. Especially since this one is categorized as a rave forum, (which it clearly isn’t, because Jessica Kraus is a menace to society) and that one is under public figure gossip/instagrammers.

Perhaps if there is just the one active thread it may be easier to keep momentum and keep it going? Just a thought.

Reactions: 16
Wanted to drop this link here for the other active House In Habit thread. It may be the better thread to continue on, instead of having two running concurrently, which is confusing. Especially since this one is categorized as a rave forum, (which it clearly isn’t, because Jessica Kraus is a menace to society) and that one is under public figure gossip/instagrammers.

Perhaps if there is just the one active thread it may be easier to keep momentum and keep it going? Just a thought.

You can ask a mod to merge the threads or move this thread in 'site support and help.'

Agree that JRK no longer belongs in the rave forum. I didn't know there was another thread until now!

Reactions: 5
Oh dear….

Wow. She’s heinous!

Just FYI, there is another thread on tattle for Jessica that we’re trying to direct traffic to. It’s a little easier to find and not under “rave” so thought it would be the logical one to continue instead of having two running concurrently which can be confusing. The moderators have been asked to combine the two threads but it looks like that hasn’t been done yet and this one is still active. At any rate, here is the link for the other one if you want to join in over there …

Reactions: 2
I'm not convinced. She's made a "career" out of claiming to have the inside scoop on things and it always amounts to nothing. I think she just jumps on the latest bandwagon and knows no more about these things than my toddler.

Reactions: 4