Houseinhabit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to love her page but find her behind other journalists lately, she’s still going on about GM/ Ep etc while others are covering more interesting / recent cases.
cupcakrmag on insta is covering similar cases but with more factual information

Reactions: 6
I think the thing is you're constantly promised a different perspective or insider scoops but then they never materialise. Her obsession with the Royals is just bizarre. I unfollowed a couple of months back and don't feel like I'm missing anything.

Reactions: 17
I used to love her, but since she visited Moscow, I've gone off her. She had no business being there, she hasn't even been covering the case. Her post about her visit just feels vulgar, is littered with misinformation an she has come across to me as nothing more than a grief tourist.

Her obsession with the queen is a bit weird too. I don't understand how she can love the monarchy so much, when Prince Andrew is tied up with all the ghislaine maxwell stuff.

Reactions: 17
I used to love her, but since she visited Moscow, I've gone off her. She had no business being there, she hasn't even been covering the case. Her post about her visit just feels vulgar, is littered with misinformation an she has come across to me as nothing more than a grief tourist.

Her obsession with the queen is a bit weird too. I don't understand how she can love the monarchy so much, when Prince Andrew is tied up with all the ghislaine maxwell stuff.
I found that really insensitive. The fact she went round the side of the house and showed the balconies, and zoomed into things like the dog bed. People died there and it was a live crime scene. It was just disgusting.

Reactions: 9
I found that really insensitive. The fact she went round the side of the house and showed the balconies, and zoomed into things like the dog bed. People died there and it was a live crime scene. It was just disgusting.
It was weird because she mentioned how angry locals were with Nancy Grace being at the house and all of that and then it felt like she did more or less the exact same thing??

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I did too, yet she was making out like the locals welcomed her with open arms. Almost like they were thinking yayy house in habit is here to solve this thing. It was just an opportunity for her to gloat at being an insider in yet another big case.

Reactions: 4
I think she believes the Victoria Hervey take on PA in that it’s all fake and he’s innocent 🤔. Sure she met up with her in London 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I think she believes the Victoria Hervey take on PA in that it’s all fake and he’s innocent 🤔. Sure she met up with her in London 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yeah I remember them meeting up an thinking it was pretty random that they knew each other. She definitely believes he's innocent!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
What do you all make of this stalker she's posting about atm?

I randomly came across her during the JD trial and didn't mind her posts. I usually skip past all the Kanye and GM ones and ones about her kids... (so pretty much everything she posts, haha) so I'm not, like, an avid fan or anything lol but i think this stalker seriously needs help!

Did she ever finish the story about the photos of famous people with that famous photographer?

Reactions: 1

I randomly came across her during the JD trial and didn't mind her posts. I usually skip past all the Kanye and GM ones and ones about her kids... (so pretty much everything she posts, haha) so I'm not, like, an avid fan or anything lol but i think this stalker seriously needs help!

Did she ever finish the story about the photos of famous people with that famous photographer?
She never finishes any story

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mixed thoughts. None of what she posted seemed threatening? It actually all looked very similar to the stuff that HIB posts about other people? The alleged mole at the Christmas party is too far, but seeing her out places seems inevitable if it is a small town.

Reactions: 3

The stalker person is in her neighbourhood and she knows her name what about all the other weirdos watching her account she shows the outside of her house and tags her kids Instagrams zero care for privacy security

At first I enjoyed the account then the obsessions became annoying

Reactions: 5
How many more references to the stalker will we get? She said she was done, and then posted a whole other series where she dragged up all the court documents from her ex-husband. I could (sort of) understand if she wanted to name her once, but using her massive platform to drag the person’s name through the mud is overkill. The “stalker” is a nobody that posted a few rumours online. Jessika has a million followers and posts rumours online 🤷🏻‍♀️

I can’t (but really can) believe that she doesn’t see the similarities with the unsubstantiated rumours that she posts about people, like Amber Heard. Right down to the nature of the accusations.

Reactions: 7