Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eastendgirl2020

I know this is a rave thread so I will keep it to a minimum. I followed her during the AH/JD trial. She is engaging, knows how to tell a story and she 100% knows how to keep her followers engrossed without actually giving away anything that is factual. She dangles a carrot on a stick saying she’s going to reveal this and reveal that when actually she never reveals anything that’s not already out there. I don’t believe her sources, I don’t believe she has any real substance other than she’s a very good storyteller.

I find her take on GM absolutely bizarre. Like no, I just can’t get on board with that, no matter how you spin it.

I find the fascination with the Royals also quite strange yet she never addresses her own countries politics. A melting pot for sure, but still, she has a platform and she chooses to repost posts by other Celebs like Kanye? That’s not news. It’s scraping the barrel for content in order to stay relevant.

Reactions: 23

Eastendgirl2020

Oh wow, looks like she’s spinning the same old yarn.
“I have been receiving DMs and exclusive info on “insert celebrity name””. No you haven’t you absolute fantasist.
I called her out on here last September, The sooner people wake up to this fakery the better. I’ll still never get over her making out like she was one of the first to know the Queen had passed.:sick: No you didn’t you compulsive narcissistic liar. She’s not well.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

autumnmoon

She's a right-wing MAGA surfer mom who pretends to be a journalist which she is NOT! She's absolutely vile. Her content is garbage.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Anotherdayanotherwalk

I think the thing is you're constantly promised a different perspective or insider scoops but then they never materialise. Her obsession with the Royals is just bizarre. I unfollowed a couple of months back and don't feel like I'm missing anything.

autumnmoon

Jessica is an alt-right conspiracy theorist and a bored stay at home surfer mom. She is not a real journalist! 🤣

• Haha

stroppysal

Chatty Member
I used to love her, but since she visited Moscow, I've gone off her. She had no business being there, she hasn't even been covering the case. Her post about her visit just feels vulgar, is littered with misinformation an she has come across to me as nothing more than a grief tourist.

Her obsession with the queen is a bit weird too. I don't understand how she can love the monarchy so much, when Prince Andrew is tied up with all the ghislaine maxwell stuff.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Wanted to drop this link here for the other active House In Habit thread. It may be the better thread to continue on, instead of having two running concurrently, which is confusing. Especially since this one is categorized as a rave forum, (which it clearly isn’t, because Jessica Kraus is a menace to society) and that one is under public figure gossip/instagrammers.

Perhaps if there is just the one active thread it may be easier to keep momentum and keep it going? Just a thought.

Reactions: 16
Time to unfollow! Trying to make out she knew our Queen had passed away this morning. Lives in cloud cuckoo land and full of bullshit

Reactions: 15
Glad I found this thread! I think I finally need to unfollow. I don’t mind having my views and opinions challenged or following people that I don’t always agree with, but I feel like she never actually says anything? It’s always a lot of build up and something big is coming and then nothing. I thought her coverage of the Petito case was really good, but everything since has been really meh. I like how she tries to layer it all with the photos and music, but everything is left unfinished. Agree that her obsession with the Queen is bizarre. I’d be interested to hear what someone that pays for her newsletter thinks. I imagine it’s just more of the same.

Reactions: 14

queenamber

VIP Member
Finally unfollowed. I don't have the stomach for her disparaging more victims after the Russell Brand story broke.

I see she updated her bio to say she identifies as british, I can safely say on behalf of all British people everywhere, eh no thank you and toodleloo

• Haha
  • Heart

SoSueHer

VIP Member
How does everyone feel about House now? I had to unfollow and unsubscribe, independent journalist or not her coverage is extremely biased on some topics (Epstein, Kanye, Royals).

The Queens death really opened my eyes, she's obsessed with an elitist regime built on racism and slavery, the British monarchy is drenched in blood for centuries, that's not made up that's the truth, she acts like the Royal family do something. In the Queen rule for all those years she never did anything to redress or atone for the hundreds of thousands enslaved or murdered in the name of the monarchy, I don't understand how this random American woman gets so obsessed with historically one of the most violent monarchies in the world 😒

Last edited:

Keet

Chatty Member
I ended up unfollowing her a few months ago. Got bored of the constant stories with no substance or ending to her “investigation”

Reactions: 13

crap Bag thanks

Chatty Member
What do you all make of this stalker she's posting about atm?

I randomly came across her during the JD trial and didn't mind her posts. I usually skip past all the Kanye and GM ones and ones about her kids... (so pretty much everything she posts, haha) so I'm not, like, an avid fan or anything lol but i think this stalker seriously needs help!

Did she ever finish the story about the photos of famous people with that famous photographer?
She never finishes any story

• Haha

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Thank you for starting this thread!

I do/did love her as well but was so disappointed in her because she hasn't commented on Roe Vs Wade, especially as she has such a large and engaged community. Her silence was deafening to me.

It's just left me feeling a bit unsure of her now tbh, but am I expecting too much from an Instagrammer? Possibly 😅
She’s pro gun and that’s enough for me to never look at her content again. I followed her during the Gabby Petito coverage but unfollowed shortly after.

Basketweaver

I reckon a secret republican and a bit of an anti vaxxer, anti woman vibe about her.. I unfollowed a long time ago after initially loving her deep dives

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
It's probably time this thread was moved from the rave section!

I have enjoyed some of her content in the past - the lost photos saga, in particular, but I agree that she has increasingly lost the plot since then. Nowadays she sees eveything as a conspiracy. I also think she likes to stir up controversy to get clicks (and $$).

She did a poll on Russell Brand the other day and (at the time I checked) over 70% had voted that the Brand takedown was nothing more than a media witch hunt. Tells you all you need to know about the majority of her audience.

Her substack article on Brand (past the preview) and all associated comments are for paid subscribers...

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
She's creaming herself about the fact she has a wiki page (that she probably made herself).

Then going on about people editing to basically calling her a crazed conspiracy theorist and asking who has the time to make these edits.

That's AFTER she posted about 50 stories showing all the edits and things people wrote on the wiki that wasn't licking her arse 😂.

Maybe don't ask about other people's time when you use all your time making shit up, posting nonsense, trying to prove you're more popular than you are and constantly thinking you have all the secrets instead of looking after your sick kid. The same kids you use as a convenient excuse when it suits you.

Another thing that annoys me which might have been mentioned before is the fact she wears sunglasses indoors. It is so rude. I don't like people to look in my eyes but I'm not so much up my own arse that I think people care enough to randomly look into my eyes. It's so rude and I think it's just a way for her to make out/tell herself she's more interesting/popular than she is.

stroppysal

Chatty Member
She always claims to have inside information on EVERYTHING that ever happens in the news. I'm sorry but I can't see celebrities randomly messaging her to give their opinions on rusell brand. Why would they? And I'm not having it that one of his victims is in touch with her. How delusional 🙄

Attachments

• Haha