Houseinhabit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many more references to the stalker will we get? She said she was done, and then posted a whole other series where she dragged up all the court documents from her ex-husband. I could (sort of) understand if she wanted to name her once, but using her massive platform to drag the person’s name through the mud is overkill. The “stalker” is a nobody that posted a few rumours online. Jessika has a million followers and posts rumours online 🤷🏻‍♀️

I can’t (but really can) believe that she doesn’t see the similarities with the unsubstantiated rumours that she posts about people, like Amber Heard. Right down to the nature of the accusations.
This! Sick of her going on about this alleged stalker. It's all very high school behaviour. Her doxxing the woman to 1.2 million people is vile. She's such a mean girl an needs to take a look in the mirror at her own behaviour. Far as I can see, this woman isn't a stalker, she's just someone who can see through her bullshit. Talking about someone online is not stalking. She's been pissing me off loads lately, can't believe I used to like following her!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How many more references to the stalker will we get? She said she was done, and then posted a whole other series where she dragged up all the court documents from her ex-husband. I could (sort of) understand if she wanted to name her once, but using her massive platform to drag the person’s name through the mud is overkill. The “stalker” is a nobody that posted a few rumours online. Jessika has a million followers and posts rumours online 🤷🏻‍♀️

I can’t (but really can) believe that she doesn’t see the similarities with the unsubstantiated rumours that she posts about people, like Amber Heard. Right down to the nature of the accusations.
If I was the stalker I would report her so what if this person makes unwanted comments Jessica put herself out there she should be able to take it

In case the stalker is dangerous why not report her or go the courts she loves to hang out in to legally stop her instead of using huge platform to incite harassment

Reactions: 2
If I was the stalker I would report her so what if this person makes unwanted comments Jessica put herself out there she should be able to take it

In case the stalker is dangerous why not report her or go the courts she loves to hang out in to legally stop her instead of using huge platform to incite harassment
I don’t believe for a second that the police said they can’t do anything because it’s posted anonymously. I don’t think there was ever an actual threat made, so there’s nothing to action. She says she’s not showing the worst messages because they’re too awful, but I doubt that’s true. If she thinks exposing the “stalker” will keep her safer in her local community, post it to a local community group. There’s no reason for me to know who this woman is, unless you’re expecting me to do something with that information.

I’m not choosing sides on Heard vs Depp, but she spent loads of time talking about how the LITERAL, awful death threats Depp made against Heard were just letting off steam and totally acceptable.

The hypocrisy is next level.

Reactions: 4
This person is just a whackjob conspiracy theory nut IMHO.
I genuinely cannot figure out if she believes the stuff she posts herself, or if she’s just found a great way of gaining followers and money from posting this type of content. Is she completely dumb or a pure genius? I’m baffled

I don’t believe for a second that the police said they can’t do anything because it’s posted anonymously. I don’t think there was ever an actual threat made, so there’s nothing to action. She says she’s not showing the worst messages because they’re too awful, but I doubt that’s true. If she thinks exposing the “stalker” will keep her safer in her local community, post it to a local community group. There’s no reason for me to know who this woman is, unless you’re expecting me to do something with that information.

I’m not choosing sides on Heard vs Depp, but she spent loads of time talking about how the LITERAL, awful death threats Depp made against Heard were just letting off steam and totally acceptable.

The hypocrisy is next level.
These stalkers have been invited into her life she could have been anon but she loves to show her face and mix in famous circles her head is getting so big it will explode soon 😆

She posted a letter to Ghislaine in the prison a while ago and is besties with Victoria Hervey who says photo with Andrew is fake

What do people think of the photo is it fake?

I don’t know in’s and outs of it but I think Andrew paid Victoria a settlement why would he do that if photo is fake and he never met her?

Also why didn’t Ghislaine say the photo was fake a long time ago it’s been around years?

Because of backing up fake photo claim houseinhabit might get an exclusive interview with Ghislaine that would be crazy but she did get to meet Depp so who knows

Reactions: 3
She's crazy weird and never finished anything, i don't even pop in and out on her page anymore, I'm out of this thread too - not even giving her the headspace anymore, bye Tattlers - bye JRK you looney toon 👋🥴👋

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's crazy weird and never finished anything, i don't even pop in and out on her page anymore, I'm out of this thread too - not even giving her the headspace anymore, bye Tattlers - bye JRK you looney toon 👋🥴👋
Same, I had to unfollow her, she was getting too much. Enjoy your other threads 🙌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Before you go did you see the repost she put up about women who criticise women do so mainly out of jealousy? That made me laugh 😆

She has made a platform of her opinions but has a problem with people criticising her

• Haha
Jealous because ur a loon 🤣 Also she does this "shameless advertising" every couple of snaps and she always says like "sorry guys here's a shameless ad because my fam gotta eat hahahaha" and then she shares whatever Chinese tit she's been sent to sell, ok fair enough, 100% i get it, my fam gotta eat too okay...

Now, she knows the more she advertises tit for companies the more she gets paid, so slowly the amount of ads in her stories etc have been going up- but then she slates the Kardashians who have made HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS through advertising/selling, and she's sitting in economy giving out about them on their own private jet that advertising essentially paid for ... and she thinks they're the dickheads 😂 Which comes back to women slating women, I ain't a Kardash Klan fan, but them witches be doing good fuckin business since day one, credit where credit is due 💰

• Heart
I see she updated her bio to say she identifies as british, I can safely say on behalf of all British people everywhere, eh no thank you and toodleloo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Before you go did you see the repost she put up about women who criticise women do so mainly out of jealousy? That made me laugh 😆
Real schoolyard stuff. Right up there with “pulled your pigtails because he has a crush on you”. Completely ridiculous

I see she updated her bio to say she identifies as british, I can safely say on behalf of all British people everywhere, eh no thank you and toodleloo
Responds to comments that she’s anti-trans by updating her bio to that? Super mature 🥴

I want to unfollow, but she’s getting more unhinged and I don’t know if I can look away 🫣

Reactions: 6
She posted a letter to Ghislaine in the prison a while ago and is besties with Victoria Hervey who says photo with Andrew is fake

What do people think of the photo is it fake?

I don’t know in’s and outs of it but I think Andrew paid Victoria a settlement why would he do that if photo is fake and he never met her?

Also why didn’t Ghislaine say the photo was fake a long time ago it’s been around years?

Because of backing up fake photo claim houseinhabit might get an exclusive interview with Ghislaine that would be crazy but she did get to meet Depp so who knows
I think the photo is real and he’s guilty as sin.
His whole “I don’t sweat”, “I wasn’t there I was at pizza express”, “I’ve never met her”, “I barely knew them” “but here’s a few million of mummy’s pounds” story screams bullshit.

Reactions: 9
No need to announce your departure tho
Okay then, someone's clearly a fan - that's not passive aggressive at all 🤣 Why u would even bother typing that? The people who responded were clearly interested, also in order not to derail the thread if people could keep the comments to the subject, which is JRK and not just passing crappy comments to other members (purely because they've nothing better to add to the thread BTW) that'd be great 🙃

Okay then, someone's clearly a fan - that's not passive aggressive at all 🤣 Why u would even bother typing that? The people who responded were clearly interested, also in order not to derail the thread if people could keep the comments to the subject, which is JRK and not just passing crappy comments to other members (purely because they've nothing better to add to the thread BTW) that'd be great 🙃
It's one of tattles rules 😂 I'm not too bothered by her, go off and on.., not the royal fan stuff, her posting her kids or any ADs. Other than that quite like a conspiracy theory and couldnt care if she 'finished' the depp story. He won, amber didn't... Who really cares. Clearly don't follow as close as you xoxo

Reactions: 1
I think the photo is real and he’s guilty as sin.
His whole “I don’t sweat”, “I wasn’t there I was at pizza express”, “I’ve never met her”, “I barely knew them” “but here’s a few million of mummy’s pounds” story screams bullshit.
That’s the thing why pay the settlement after saying he never met her the whole thing doesn’t make sense he has lots of money to sue her instead if it’s a fake photo I don’t get it

It must be real for him to have paid but the truth is stranger than fiction maybe there is more to it we will never know

Reactions: 3