Houseinhabit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad this thread has popped up. I know this is a rave thread, but she's kinda annoying me a little by being so slow in concluding her Depp Vrs Heard posts. I would have thought to conclude one area before moving on to the next.
I have also sometimes caught in her IG stories false stories which other news outlets are reporting a different narrative or facts.

Reactions: 2
Glad I found this thread! I think I finally need to unfollow. I don’t mind having my views and opinions challenged or following people that I don’t always agree with, but I feel like she never actually says anything? It’s always a lot of build up and something big is coming and then nothing. I thought her coverage of the Petito case was really good, but everything since has been really meh. I like how she tries to layer it all with the photos and music, but everything is left unfinished. Agree that her obsession with the Queen is bizarre. I’d be interested to hear what someone that pays for her newsletter thinks. I imagine it’s just more of the same.

Reactions: 14
Glad I found this thread! I think I finally need to unfollow. I don’t mind having my views and opinions challenged or following people that I don’t always agree with, but I feel like she never actually says anything? It’s always a lot of build up and something big is coming and then nothing. I thought her coverage of the Petito case was really good, but everything since has been really meh. I like how she tries to layer it all with the photos and music, but everything is left unfinished. Agree that her obsession with the Queen is bizarre. I’d be interested to hear what someone that pays for her newsletter thinks. I imagine it’s just more of the same.
I signed up to the newsletter around the time of the JD/AH trial. I was v. Invested in that, I was quite ill at the time and watching that helped to pass the time. I signed up to get the inside track which was promised and never delivered. She’s sent out 2 of 3 parts out but didn’t really reveal anything new. Promised to wrap it up months ago and has not. I’ve unsubscribed now.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I signed up to the newsletter around the time of the JD/AH trial. I was v. Invested in that, I was quite ill at the time and watching that helped to pass the time. I signed up to get the inside track which was promised and never delivered. She’s sent out 2 of 3 parts out but didn’t really reveal anything new. Promised to wrap it up months ago and has not. I’ve unsubscribed now.
Oh that's bad. I assumed that leaving things half finished on Instagram was perhaps a way to try to get people to subscribe. I'd be so annoyed if I'd paid for that. Do you feel like you got anything extra to what was on offer for free?

Reactions: 3
That’s terrible! I assumed as much given how much is left unfinished on Insta, but sort of hoped if people were paying they’d be getting more!

Oh that's bad. I assumed that leaving things half finished on Instagram was perhaps a way to try to get people to subscribe. I'd be so annoyed if I'd paid for that. Do you feel like you got anything extra to what was on offer for free?
I'm on the verge of unsubscribing as it is obvious she moved on and has no intention of finishing the series.

Reactions: 4
Nope!!! Nada

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Is this woman a Weinstein and Maxwell apologist? Her stories this week - I’ve not followed her previously - make it seem so

Apparently her kids have been saying racist and homophobic slurs to other kids. It’s made me rethink everything about her…

• Wow
I agree with what some of the posters are saying she is always promising hyping up and not delivering and makes snide posts when people ask think the attention has gone to her head a bit but that tends to happen

I do go there to get a different perspective and I like the way she weaves everything together but her weird obsessions are annoying like Depp they are both awful imo but she was very fan girly and was rewarded by meeting him and she gained his followers so very strategic woman

Why does she post her kids Instagram account names for internet weirdos to follow them

Reactions: 5
I missed that. How could she possibly spin that one?
From what I gather or at least remember...She doesn't believe Kayne isn't crazy and is perfectly sane, and his mental health isn't an issue - she did a few stories going on about something about control with the media, the narrative or the industry. I'm sorry, I have unsubscribed and don't follow her any more. xx

How does everyone feel about House now? I had to unfollow and unsubscribe, independent journalist or not her coverage is extremely biased on some topics (Epstein, Kanye, Royals).

The Queens death really opened my eyes, she's obsessed with an elitist regime built on racism and slavery, the British monarchy is drenched in blood for centuries, that's not made up that's the truth, she acts like the Royal family do something. In the Queen rule for all those years she never did anything to redress or atone for the hundreds of thousands enslaved or murdered in the name of the monarchy, I don't understand how this random American woman gets so obsessed with historically one of the most violent monarchies in the world 😒

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
How does everyone feel about House now? I had to unfollow and unsubscribe, independent journalist or not her coverage is extremely biased on some topics (Epstein, Kanye, Royals).

The Queens death really opened my eyes, she's obsessed with an elitist regime built on racism and slavery, the British monarchy is drenched in blood for centuries, that's not made up that's the truth, she acts like the Royal family do something. In the Queen rule for all those years she never did anything to redress or atone for the hundreds of thousands enslaved or murdered in the name of the monarchy, I don't understand how this random American woman gets so obsessed with historically one of the most violent monarchies in the world 😒
I can’t bring myself to call her a journalist. At best she’s a gossip columnist.
I can’t believe she’s still going on about GM. That’s over a year she’s been promising a big juicy story.

Reactions: 9
I still follow. I’ve been tempted to unfollow sooo many times. I like her best on crime stuff, so I’ve found this latest case interesting.

I understand why she dislikes Meghan Markle, but I can’t understand this obsession with the monarchy either. Maybe she’s okay with it because it’s not a huge conspiracy with the monarchy and everyone knows and it’s all out in the open 😂. But for a non-British person, it is a really weird thing to obsess over.

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand how she keeps getting press access into these really high-profile cases. What are her qualifications or credentials?! This is the same person who’ll discredit the ~*mainstream media*~ for being biased. I think she’s bitten off more than she can chew now. She seems to stick her nose into almost EVERY news story now, is always promising these big reveals and they never seem to happen.

Reactions: 6