Houseinhabit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love her, I think she's the face of independent reporting now.
Her coverage of the Amber Herd Johnny Depp trial is so engrossing and there's more to come re Ghislaine Maxwell.

Reactions: 7
Thank you for starting this thread!

I do/did love her as well but was so disappointed in her because she hasn't commented on Roe Vs Wade, especially as she has such a large and engaged community. Her silence was deafening to me.

It's just left me feeling a bit unsure of her now tbh, but am I expecting too much from an Instagrammer? Possibly 😅

Reactions: 10
Thank you for starting this thread!

I do/did love her as well but was so disappointed in her because she hasn't commented on Roe Vs Wade, especially as she has such a large and engaged community. Her silence was deafening to me.

It's just left me feeling a bit unsure of her now tbh, but am I expecting too much from an Instagrammer? Possibly 😅
She’s pro gun and that’s enough for me to never look at her content again. I followed her during the Gabby Petito coverage but unfollowed shortly after.

Reactions: 13
I reckon a secret republican and a bit of an anti vaxxer, anti woman vibe about her.. I unfollowed a long time ago after initially loving her deep dives

Reactions: 13
I know this is a rave thread so I will keep it to a minimum. I followed her during the AH/JD trial. She is engaging, knows how to tell a story and she 100% knows how to keep her followers engrossed without actually giving away anything that is factual. She dangles a carrot on a stick saying she’s going to reveal this and reveal that when actually she never reveals anything that’s not already out there. I don’t believe her sources, I don’t believe she has any real substance other than she’s a very good storyteller.

I find her take on GM absolutely bizarre. Like no, I just can’t get on board with that, no matter how you spin it.

I find the fascination with the Royals also quite strange yet she never addresses her own countries politics. A melting pot for sure, but still, she has a platform and she chooses to repost posts by other Celebs like Kanye? That’s not news. It’s scraping the barrel for content in order to stay relevant.

Reactions: 23
I have to say I used to like following her but I find lately that she’s not as up to date and waits until others have posted things first.
She does have her paid newsletter which I guess is where she shares her findings more openly and timely. I haven’t signed up for it.

Reactions: 5
Time to unfollow! Trying to make out she knew our Queen had passed away this morning. Lives in cloud cuckoo land and full of bullshit

Reactions: 15
I quite like following Jessica but why do I feel irritated when I feel she tried to hijack British events. She did it with the Jubilee and now making out she was informed this morning of the Queen’s passing, when she didn’t even die until this afternoon. I think it’s so distasteful.

Reactions: 4
It’s alien to me to have such an unhealthy obsession with another country’s royal family. Totally bizarre. Report on it yes, be respectful yes, but she is OTT super obsessed. Even when she was here for the jubilee, she went looking for GM’s apartment to take a photo outside the house where allegedly prince A was to have committed crimes with the teenage girl. I mean, why would you go take pictures :sick:

Reactions: 7
Is there a rant thread for her? because she is a mess of a human being! Truly pathological and shockingly out of touch with reality.

Reactions: 9
I used to love her account but find myself tapping through a lot these days. I find it strange that she keeps posting family and her kids on a page that is now mostly work related for want of a better word.

Reactions: 5
Is there a rant thread for her? because she is a mess of a human being! Truly pathological and shockingly out of touch with reality.
No I made this page and wish I'd make it in the normal section 😂 was requested in the new posters can't make threads thread

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I also used to love her content but had to unfollow...something just feels off. Plus after following her content on JD/AH I listened to Laura Richards analyse the trial and social media circus on her podcast, and felt really icky by how biased her content was.

Reactions: 4
I followed her through the JD/AH trial and she was ok. I had to unfollow when I went to London at the jubilee and I couldn’t get near the mall or anywhere to do with it really and this American was in the thick of it. Even had concert tickets. It just pissed me off. It’s just proof that us little people don’t count. Just those who shout loudest or know people.

Reactions: 1