HouseByWhitehorns #3 Sarah Battle has landscaped, tablescaped & bedscaped, will she have Barry manscaped?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God what an interesting life she leads and has the time to tell us about it ....New Year resolution is to stop looking and listening to this cr*p except it's fascinating 😂

Reactions: 2
“I thought I’d come on and say hi” and “for those asking” … the two most over used phrases by these instahuns.

Bring on storm Barra…with a bit of luck there’ll be a massive WiFi outage and we won’t have to tolerate this crap content

Reactions: 7
I’ll have to give the teacher an ’F’ for her poor spelling and a “could try harder” 👍

The amount of stuff these kids have is obscene - why don't companies give to children and families who don't have much .I would be a lot more impressed 😐

Reactions: 8
The amount of stuff these kids have is obscene - why don't companies give to children and families who don't have much .I would be a lot more impressed 😐
Even if she had bought toys from that company and they in turn sent her free gifts I would have more respect for influencers if they had said "Because I've been gifted x, y and z I will donate this to my local charity as my children have more than enough ". Too often we see influencers with their greedy hands out accepting gifts while they downright know that there are so many poor families in this country struggling.

Reactions: 10
Even if she had bought toys from that company and they in turn sent her free gifts I would have more respect for influencers if they had said "Because I've been gifted x, y and z I will donate this to my local charity as my children have more than enough ". Too often we see influencers with their greedy hands out accepting gifts while they downright know that there are so many poor families in this country struggling.
I recall another influencer saying that she gets approached all the time about freebies but only accepts those products that she believes in and would use. So it would seem that you do have a say over what is sent to you and you can decline. Sahara certainly doesn’t seem to refuse very much though - she regularly shows off gifts.

I did laugh at the irony of her listing what she was getting the twins for Christmas and saying that it was “more than enough”. In fairness it was a small and sensible number of toys but if only she could apply that approach to her own shopping habits which are really excessive in my opinion. Why a stay at home mother needs that many clothes and shoes is beyond me.

Reactions: 8
I recall another influencer saying that she gets approached all the time about freebies but only accepts those products that she believes in and would use. So it would seem that you do have a say over what is sent to you and you can decline. Sahara certainly doesn’t seem to refuse very much though - she regularly shows off gifts.

I did laugh at the irony of her listing what she was getting the twins for Christmas and saying that it was “more than enough”. In fairness it was a small and sensible number of toys but if only she could apply that approach to her own shopping habits which are really excessive in my opinion. Why a stay at home mother needs that many clothes and shoes is beyond me.
Why does she bother doing those lives with cliona o'connor if she just gets a pub to do the cocktails.

I thought she was joking about the twins presents🤣

There mustnt be a iron in saharas house. Everything so wrinkled and cheap looking. Someone gift that woman an iron for the love of Jesus …
ya the top badly needed an iron and il skip ironing if i can but that was bad.

i thought the idea was to share knowledge of what they usually do for Christmas... like cliona actually knows what shes at for it and this twit face ooooh i hope i remember how i was shown... she annoyed me... even showing using things that people wouldnt have at home... not accessable to everyone

and sarah it sounds like you drink when you cant cope so ya id call that problematic.. i enjoy my wine but when iv had a bad day & feel like i need it then thats a coping mechanism. i refuse to drink to cope, only for enjoyment

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.