HouseByWhitehorns #3 Sarah Battle has landscaped, tablescaped & bedscaped, will she have Barry manscaped?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Painful. The absolute lavishness is sinful.
I agree. I just find the constant shopping and consumerism really hard to stomach. It’s really very tasteless given what is going on in the world.
I think that it’s maybe emotionally driven too - the same way some people eat/drink their emotions, I think she constantly shops to fill an emotional need. I get that part of her “job” is now essentially sales but she does buy an awful lot of unnecessary shite too. The way she loves to quote Friends - I could just imagine her having a cupboard or room full of crap just like Monica.

Reactions: 7
Up in Kildare village buying gifts my eyeballs. She was in KV because she was getting paid to be there and she’ll be “regifting” all the free stuff she got. Cheap as…

Reactions: 7
I dont even know why I watch her boring shite.
Its a wonder she didnt wait in a swanky hotel for the night.

She's so out of touch with reality. Shopping under the strars or whatever she said in her post i nearly spewewd.

Ya she was up there on a PR gig i seen other bloggers are up there today.
So see through.

Reactions: 8
And so predictable …
Le Creuset, Zadig and Voltaire, The Kooples …yawn. Sabby was promoting all that crap a few weeks back.

Oh and her outfit was so impractical. It’s a wonder she didn’t say “For those asking, my shapeless baggy coat is from bla bla bla and the frumpy dress is Samsoe but it’s old”

Reactions: 6
agree. I just find the constant shopping and consumerism really hard to stomach. It’s really very tasteless given what is going on in the world.
I think that it’s maybe emotionally driven too - the same way some people eat/drink their emotions, I think she constantly shops to fill an emotional need. I get that part of her “job” is now essentially sales but she does buy an awful lot of unnecessary shite too. The way she loves to quote Friends - I could just imagine her having a cupboard or room full of crap just like Monica.

I completely agree. I would feel guilty spending like that. Even more so if I didn’t have an actual job. There’s a lot to be said for being happy with what you have. Not wanting more more more and encouraging materialism to a whole new level. They care more about how perfect their house is for looking for Instagram for Christmas than anything else. All the instahuns are the same at moment. Tagging everything in sight. One encouraging shopping local one minute then collabing with an post address pal the next. The irony of it all..Anything for a few bucks.. It’s embarrassing. It’s all spend spend spend, #ad, #pr, #af with them this weather. I doubt they refuse a collab not matter what crap they re promoting. Most people see through it though and avoid after seeing an ad from them bar the few gullible few.

Reactions: 4
I use to like watching her stories but now think she is so boring abs turned into the shopping channel - she should rename her page to Sarah Shops. He dress sense is questionable also.

she should rename her page to Sarah Shops.
There’s a new thread title here…

Sarah Shops, Barry sells hops!

Anyone else notice she’s ‘acquired’ new followers recently. On 2 consecutive days recently she somehow managed to acquire almost 700 new followers against a daily average of 20. Now, I’m no genuis…but that doesn’t add up….

What’s that tag line…oh yeah…For everything else there’s MasterCard…💳 💳

There’s a new thread title here…

Sarah Shops, Barry sells hops!

Anyone else notice she’s ‘acquired’ new followers recently. On 2 consecutive days recently she somehow managed to acquire almost 700 new followers against a daily average of 20. Now, I’m no genuis…but that doesn’t add up….

What’s that tag line…oh yeah…For everything else there’s MasterCard…💳 💳
good catch for someone who's literally posted nothing but shite...

also the connellys logo merc must be gone and a maroon one must be in its place. saw her pout in it today

• Haha
I use to like watching her stories but now think she is so boring abs turned into the shopping channel - she should rename her page to Sarah Shops. He dress sense is questionable also.
Oh i like this idea. But she should deffo use Sarah Battles... Each week she fights a different Instahun for the right to a collab. Would be much more interesting content. 0

• Haha

also the connellys logo merc must be gone and a maroon one must be in its place. saw her pout in it today
I’d say she reading here and obvs it not a good look for ‘I’m superior to everyone else’ Sahara to be driving a FREEBIE plastered in branding.
Regardless, she is driving a FREEBIE because she’s cheap.
And Covid continues to significantly impact their household income.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Is she recognisable in real life ? I mean with all those filters she uses. ..😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is she recognisable in real life ? I mean with all those filters she uses. ..😂
it was the lip pout i spotted first... thought she was going to pull out in front of me and you know the way you look to see what cunts driving ... well then I spotted the lips

• Haha
She’s looking very stretched and shiny! Must have topped up the Botox and fillers for Xmas.

Reactions: 5
I’m so glad she cleared that up! I’ve been scouring foxford, morrows, French jam purveyors, even Connolly Mercedes looking for it🧐🤓🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m so glad she cleared that up! I’ve been scouring foxford, morrows, French jam purveyors, even Connolly Mercedes looking for it🧐🤓🥸
Did you try Brady’s family ham or O’Donnells crisps? Or that shop where she bought the ugly strawberry 🍓… I mean raspberry plant pot?

• Haha
Did you try Brady’s family ham or O’Donnells crisps? Or that shop where she bought the ugly strawberry 🍓… I mean raspberry plant pot?
I had the xs credit cord out about to book Elftown in hope that Granddad I mean Santa could tell me!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.