HouseByWhitehorns #3 Sarah Battle has landscaped, tablescaped & bedscaped, will she have Barry manscaped?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly never sees her children, when i saw the sea pic my heart actually broke i thought my god how could ya do that... She's such a self centred gobshite.

Was there an instahuns retreat on... She hardly meant the fantastic company was baz, sure all they do is film each other and look in the mirror or take pics of themselves in the mirror.... That dress, there are no words.

Reactions: 12
Imagine being away then coming home only to go out again to get her 'dip' in, easily knowing where her priorities lie! I would never ever have done that to my children. Anytime we've been away for the night I would have been delighted to come home and spend the rest of the day with mine. She hardly brought all 5 to the sea with her.
Then to put up the comment about National Twins Day..?!
I actually like the top part of the dress but the rest of it looked like a tent.

Reactions: 7
Yes to leaving all her kids Again last night. my god and i imagine she be the one looking down her nose at regular hard working parents who actually know and look after their kids..

also only bakes now when theres some product to cash in on..

That dress is way less flattering than my dressing gown mad for a brown Thomas gig

Reactions: 9
Belle whatever she’s called is with the same agency so highly unlikely they just bumped in to each other.
National Twins Day and she didn’t know about it…that says it all really. And the fact she admitted it is even worse…

Reactions: 5
Yes to leaving all her kids Again last night. my god and i imagine she be the one looking down her nose at regular hard working parents who actually know and look after their kids..

also only bakes now when theres some product to cash in on..

That dress is way less flattering than my dressing gown mad for a brown Thomas gig
Just what I thought! That dress is beyond words 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Do we know where they get all their money from? Awful lot of hauls and BT buys. Seems crazy when they have so many kids and their house fully decked out in the absolute best of things.
All so superficial it makes me a bit 🤢

New thread!

Please continue!

Credit to @PPHat for the suggestion!
Thanks for setting it up @dddddddddddd 👌

Do we know where they get all their money from? Awful lot of hauls and BT buys. Seems crazy when they have so many kids and their house fully decked out in the absolute best of things.
@Wagtail we have all asked that ourselves. God knows how it’s all funded. She does seem to get a lot of freebies so maybe that helps. Apparently the Insta gig with all the ads pays well.
I agree it is very superficial. I enjoyed following her at first but she has become so braggy and unrelatable and no one likes a show-off.
If I’m being completely honest there’s a part of me that was a bit envious at first, not of any material things but of the amount of free time to pamper herself and be out and about without her kids. But I’ve stopped feeling that way. We work hard and when we have free time we actually love spending time with the kids. If I had more free time it just wouldn’t be me posing and prancing around and going for nights away in Galway and Dublin in a short space of time. We normally go away as a couple for a weekend about once a year. The rest of the time it’s us plus 3 kids all the way.
All in all I am satisfied that we have cars that we paid for, things in our home we paid for and that none of our income is derived from exploiting my children’s privacy. The pressure to provide content must take its toll and more often than not she misses her mark completely with braggy, pouty, tone deaf content. Have no idea why she’d want to live her life online and tbh she’s not even very good at it with her wooden delivery.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Omg a milk jug… talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel for content. As for the white dress, does nothing for her. What is the image she is trying to portray with the white shapeless dresses? Pure, innocence… they are awful. Finally, does Barry dye his hair? It just seems a little bit too black for his age.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Slightly off topic for a minute but still about kids privacy. Sarah shared that this account was doing a giveaway the other day. I checked it out - the woman had pics on her grid of a family day at the beach. I couldn’t help but notice the contrast in 2 of the pics - one pic with her 2 girls in swimming costumes faces shown and the other pic, presumably her partner/husband with the 2 girls and his face not shown. It’s a fully public account for all to see. I’m starting to get angry with the men and fathers for not protecting their children’s privacy as the mothers seem incapable!! I have coloured in over the children’s faces.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 4
She’s on the beg for Samsoe Samose. It’s embarrassing 🙈

Omg a milk jug… talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel for content. As for the white dress, does nothing for her. What is the image she is trying to portray with the white shapeless dresses? Pure, innocence… they are awful. Finally, does Barry dye his hair? It just seems a little bit too black for his age.
I’d say he 💯 dyes his hair. No way a 40 year old man’s hair is that black. I’d say he gets Botox too.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
20210809_123137.jpg

I knew that dress reminded me of something - took me a few mins to realise what. Although she failed to complete the look by forgetting the Birkenstocks.

Fitting for the patron hun of Instagram!

• Haha
Well if you are driving a free car from Kevin Connolly, getting free ‘dairy’ products from Connacht gold, free ham from Brady’s, free bath, body and baby stuff from Molloy’s, free bed linen from Foxford, free Pestal and Mortar and your house is furnished for free by Morrow’s and let’s not forget the free husquvarna … for the love of god, she’s even getting free sugar!

She’s constantly on the beg for free clothes, free stuff for the kids, free furniture for her courtyard.

They spend nothing. Personally I don’t think she’s pulling big money from insta not when 2 packs of Brady’s Family ham costs €5. I also don’t think Kevin Connolly is going to sell too many Mercedes off the back of a BA with SB. If you’re in the market to buy Mercedes, you’ll buy it. Plus these instahuns are sold 3 for the price of 2 by the agencies. They are the cheapest form of advertising.

Her Brown Thomas and Discover Ireland begging hasn’t come to fruition and probably won’t.

View attachment 704664

I knew that dress reminded me of something - took me a few mins to realise what. Although she failed to complete the look by forgetting the Birkenstocks.

Fitting for the patron hun of Instagram!
Does the nun have pockets and do you know if she sized up to an Xtra Small?

• Haha
She’s on the beg for Samsoe Samose. It’s embarrassing 🙈

The begging is unreal, shameless in fact.

I’d say he 💯 dyes his hair. No way a 40 year old man’s hair is that black. I’d say he gets Botox too.
Yes to all of this, course he does. I wonder is the hair dye a home job or does he go to galway too 🤔🤔

Reactions: 3
Yes to all of this, course he does. I wonder is the hair dye a home job or does he go to galway too 🤔🤔
Actually in his defence..(🤣🤣) but my husband who's not far of 50 had such dark brown hair everyone thought he dyed it until last year when he started getting a few grey ones so maybe he could be au natural. But I'd say herself keeps Baz looking tip top for adoration too.
You know if she injected some personality into her page she'd be a lot more relatable. She definitely has the blinkers on when it comes to real life. I follow fashionablyfortish and while she's obviously very well off I find her funny and shes not afraid to curse and then in the same breath could tell you she's off to church, she will always answer any questions if you message her. She received an electric car a while back on loan to review and I thought she did a good job of it. She went through it in detail and explained the pros and cons of having an electric car. While Ms Middle Class here herself has only briefly mentioned the Mercedes about twice. Its almost 2 months since she got the car (17th June according to her page) & she said "she'll look forward to going through some of the features when she has a few journeys under her belt".. Mmm when's that Sarah, when you're handing it back?!!
There's far better interiors instagrammers out there, all Sarah does is a "photo dump" & a hash tag.

• Haha
I wouldn’t rate her content at all. She doesn’t educate or influence me in anyway. She doesn’t interact with her followers (probably cos the are Brazilian and I’m not sure what SB’s Portuguese is like considering her English isn’t great), she doesn’t do what she is supposed to do, like for example a review of the Mercedes. It’s all very transient with Beggy Battle…she wants something, she gets it…that’s the last you hear about it.

Side note: I recently was in Foxford Woollen Mills and spoke to a manager to express my displeasure with influencer marketing. Not sure my feedback will be taken on board but at least I got it off my chest.

• Heart
I wouldn’t rate her content at all. She doesn’t educate or influence me in anyway. She doesn’t interact with her followers (probably cos the are Brazilian and I’m not sure what SB’s Portuguese is like considering her English isn’t great), she doesn’t do what she is supposed to do, like for example a review of the Mercedes. It’s all very transient with Beggy Battle…she wants something, she gets it…that’s the last you hear about it.

Side note: I recently was in Foxford Woollen Mills and spoke to a manager to express my displeasure with influencer marketing. Not sure my feedback will be taken on board but at least I got it off my chest.
I mentioned the same to them a while back and they said they would refer it to their marketing department. She wasn't BA long after that

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.