HouseByWhitehorns #3 Sarah Battle has landscaped, tablescaped & bedscaped, will she have Barry manscaped?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But sher she hasn’t left the shop recently…it was only a matter of time before they threw something her direction. I’d say it’s just a Black Friday promo…not BA.

Reactions: 2
Do you think the beggy Battles are actually going to BUY presents this year or is this another rhetorical question ?

Reactions: 3
This made me lol! The ‘sell‘ is on! Has she jacked in the swimming 🏊‍♀️
no way she was gonna be getting in once the weather turned. bet shel go in on a calm sunnyish day but not on the cutting days... them days are for the real daily dippers and not the Instagram dippers

• Haha
no way she was gonna be getting in once the weather turned. bet shel go in on a calm sunnyish day but not on the cutting days... them days are for the real daily dippers and not the Instagram dippers
A fair weather dipper! The content these days is pretty abismal…hardly worth checking in on.

Wonder will she be tempted to return to the classroom now there's a bigger shortage of teachers due to covid
On last week’s ‘live’ she didn’t rule it out.

Last edited:
Every instahun seems to be promoting spending. Tags and af on every story and post. It’s sending such a materialistic message to all the followers. Spend spend spend. Next up - Christmas tablescaping and perfect looking trees! Same ol every year.

Reactions: 7
Every instahun seems to be promoting spending. Tags and af on every story and post. It’s sending such a materialistic message to all the followers. Spend spend spend. Next up - Christmas tablescaping and perfect looking trees! Same ol every year.
I don’t think people are that easily “influenced” though. I know I’m not. If anything they influence me NOT to buy.

Reactions: 6
Who do you reckon is going to be doing the dusting of all those showy off decs for the next few weeks? Not Mrs B that's for sure ! 😂

Let the tablescaping begin ....who knew blue and green went together? Not sure I did 😂😂 what a complete load of *****

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s really jumped on the Cork bandwagon…pure boutique, blossom tree, Cliona whatever that scraggly wan is called.
Then the ‘local’ begging … Dunnes, Archers, Morrow’s. And then the posts about procrastination…like, I can’t anymore 🥱🥱

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.