HouseByWhitehorns #3 Sarah Battle has landscaped, tablescaped & bedscaped, will she have Barry manscaped?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not my intention to body shape in any way.....but sarah refers to her size in clothing as small and xtra small
I think thats totally at odds with her photo today in the white skirt and grey jumper and the other day doing try on of sports leggings

Not my intention to body shame in any way.....but sarah refers to her size in clothing as small and xtra small
I think thats totally at odds with her photo today in the white skirt and grey jumper and the other day doing try on of sports leggings

Reactions: 3
The state of them dresses today! She would try sell anything for a few Bob. Who in their right mind would wear them out! Like seriously. Amazing what their instahuns do a few quid. The desperation. And the sheer volume of gifts they receive, it's actually sinful. Do instahuns pay taxes? I would love to know. Noticed too that some aren't showing their kids as much on theirs pages. They used them to get to 100k likes then drop them like hot potato's . Still doesn't make up for all the exploiting they did and once online on their stories or the grid, they re online forever on the hands of whoever.

Reactions: 1
if your actually walking theres no way you wouldnt die from the heat of that coat ... standing on the beach its probably handy

also unfollowed alan clarke a few weeks ago but after Saharas tag i went for a gawk... is he actually driving and properly looking at himself talking into the phone?
I spotted him in her stories. I unfollowed too, he’s turned into everything he laughed and sneered at but we could all see it coming. Didn’t take him long to go full influencer and onto the selling gravy train. I heard he a bit creepy too sliding into dm’s..

Reactions: 9
I spotted him in her stories. I unfollowed too, he’s turned into everything he laughed and sneered at but we could all see it coming. Didn’t take him long to go full influencer and onto the selling gravy train. I heard he a bit creepy too sliding into dm’s..
Exactly …. They’re all the same. Another one who I can’t stand is the most unfunny man on the planet - the Galway player and Hayley Coleman is in that click too. They all act so nice on Insta but in reality wouldn’t speak to us commoners. All promoting eachother 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 6
Exactly …. They’re all the same. Another one who I can’t stand is the most unfunny man on the planet - the Galway player and Hayley Coleman is in that click too. They all act so nice on Insta but in reality wouldn’t speak to us commoners. All promoting eachother 🤮🤮🤮
oh a crowd of pains in the bum. i cant stand either of them too.

oooh nevee heard this

What do you mean about dms?

if your actually walking theres no way you wouldnt die from the heat of that coat ... standing on the beach its probably handy

also unfollowed alan clarke a few weeks ago but after Saharas tag i went for a gawk... is he actually driving and properly looking at himself talking into the phone?
What's their connection. I used to like him but instantly took dislike when i saw him in her stories.... Wtf!!!

How does someone spend so long decorating a house? Like is that literally all she has been doing for the month of December.... curious as I just spent a few hours....

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.