HouseByWhitehorns #3 Sarah Battle has landscaped, tablescaped & bedscaped, will she have Barry manscaped?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aisling on West of ireland self build is the same. Faffing around over 'styling' her house for Christmas
The thought and effort that goes into it!

Reactions: 8
How does someone spend so long decorating a house? Like is that literally all she has been doing for the month of December.... curious as I just spent a few hours....
And more to the point…who cares how she decorates her house…boring. I unfollowed a very long time ago.

Reactions: 3
And more to the point…who cares how she decorates her house…boring. I unfollowed a very long time ago.
A friend of mine lives not far from her and you can't even see the house from the road so it's all really just for Instagram.. And the postman! 🤣 Cos no one else is going to see it!!
ETA - Just realised she has the postbox at the end of the lane from her previous stories so even the postman won't see it!

Reactions: 3
A friend of mine lives not far from her and you can't even see the house from the road so it's all really just for Instagram.. And the postman! 🤣 Cos no one else is going to see it!!
ETA - Just realised she has the postbox at the end of the lane from her previous stories so even the postman won't see it!
🤣🤣🤣 all for the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think this is why she does all this, its completely to show off. Same with the dressing up, goes nowhere then🙄 well except galway 😂

oooh look at me taking my kids to daddys santa business... maybe she doesnt gain money as she normally does (still gets to spend profits) but shes promoting it.. so surely a collab at least is required??

oooh look at me taking my kids to daddys santa business... maybe she doesnt gain money as she normally does (still gets to spend profits) but shes promoting it.. so surely a collab at least is required??
Thought the same, should have been marked as ad or something.

Reactions: 4
I had to come on here to say this… her content is thee most boring content on Instagram. The fact that she for the most part ignores the fact that she has three older children is awful (though I don’t agree with her using any of her children). Maybe she needs to go back to teaching.

Reactions: 6
I had to come on here to say this… her content is thee most boring content on Instagram. The fact that she for the most part ignores the fact that she has three older children is awful (though I don’t agree with her using any of her children). Maybe she needs to go back to teaching.
I haven’t looked at her account in weeks as it had got soooo boring. Had a look this week though and the mind boggles. She had a post/story up from a speech therapist and said she had worried about words (presumably the children’s language development) yet she is seemingly unbothered about plastering her kids over social media.
I can understand a parent’s concern about developmental milestones, language delay, etc but for there to be apparently no concern about the social media exposure of your young non-consenting children is baffling.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I haven’t looked at her account in weeks as it had got soooo boring. Had a look this week though and the mind boggles. She had a post/story up from a speech therapist and said she had worried about words (presumably the children’s language development) yet she is seemingly unbothered about plastering her kids over social media.
I can understand a parent’s concern about developmental milestones, language delay, etc but for there to be apparently no concern about the social media exposure of your young non-consenting children is baffling.
Is she trying to jump on the same bandwagon as Mrs Hinch re speech development? Perhaps it’s an attempt to seek increased engagement?

Reactions: 2
Can anyone start a thread on Sinead Hingston?

She loosing followers big time, although she has been delt a crappy card, since she's had the baby everything is gifted or a add she's fast becoming the qvc, she said all along they were using all the stidf they had from Dylan and suddenly everything is #gifted that passed me right off .....

Reactions: 1
So Sahara is looking at resale now- well she should do quite well with all that stuff she has been gifted 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.