HouseByWhitehorns #3 Sarah Battle has landscaped, tablescaped & bedscaped, will she have Barry manscaped?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dare I say it, but Sarah’s page is possibly the most boring page on Instagram. Having to resort to showing your legs and runners, sharing another person’s post or walking around a shop with your phone is not content.

Reactions: 7
You are right. Literally nothing to post. i hate that weird pic she takes of half the fireplace too.

and saying 8pm closing is not her friend shes a mother of 5 that shouldnt actually have any impact on her

Reactions: 6
I loved Sarah’s page when I started following her. I think it’s just too same old now. Some people just have an it factor I think. Take Anna Kirwan Vs Jodie Wood. To me, Jodie is just more watchable although I can’t stand all the fast fashion. Anna has a nice life which in theory should be interesting but it comes across as dull. I think Jodie shows a bit more spark or personality.

Reactions: 2
its lucky shes not a teacher eh 🤣🤣
Just because you’re a teacher doesn’t mean you are smart or intelligent. (No offence to any teachers out there 🤣)

I loved Sarah’s page when I started following her. I think it’s just too same old now. Some people just have an it factor I think. Take Anna Kirwan Vs Jodie Wood. To me, Jodie is just more watchable although I can’t stand all the fast fashion. Anna has a nice life which in theory should be interesting but it comes across as dull. I think Jodie shows a bit more spark or personality.
Must check out these two!!!

Reactions: 2
First started following Sarah after watching home of the year, is she still a teacher on extended maternity leave or has she quit teaching for Instagram?

We’re all jealous because we aren’t doing more than her. Literally everyone is doing more that you Sarah, you’ve given up!!

Reactions: 4
We’re all jealous because we aren’t doing more than her. Literally everyone is doing more that you Sarah, you’ve given up!!
hahahahahahaha i thought that was a nod to here. id rather not have 5 kids i pretend to parent and a house too big to clean but pretend i dont have a cleaner.
what must she fill her days with

Reactions: 6
To be fair though, I‘ll admit that she has been doing way more than me - more pouting, more preening, more showing off, more shopping, more online exposure of kids.

Meanwhile who rattled her cage anyway? This thread has been relatively quiet recently as the Insta content has been seriously boring. Maybe tattle on the street. You never know what you would hear in Ballina 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her cage has 100 been rattled. Anyone else know why she #couldnotcareless.
And if she really didn’t care, why post? 🤔

Reactions: 5
Absolutely dying laughing at her sharing "Other people's perception of you is none of your business" with the hashtag #coudntcareless

Surely if you didn't care less then there'd be no passive aggressive post telling everyone you didn't care :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Absolutely dying laughing at her sharing "Other people's perception of you is none of your business" with the hashtag #coudntcareless

Surely if you didn't care less then there'd be no passive aggressive post telling everyone you didn't care :ROFLMAO:
I was about to say the very same thing - cage definitely rattled

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.