HouseByWhitehorns #3 Sarah Battle has landscaped, tablescaped & bedscaped, will she have Barry manscaped?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
€550 for the coat she is wearing today on the beach!
i was at the beach at the same time.. it wasnt cold yesterday that coat was only useful for someone who was either going to stand or sit maybe taking pictures....not needed yesterday for someone who would be playing with their kids... oh wait how silly of me to think she might actually play with them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Back in Galway ? Does she not understand that travelling and eating out is not a very good idea at the moment ? What a complete idiot . Won't be long before she gets it and yes Sahara you can get it even if you have been fully vaccinated and boosted. If she was a bloke I would call her a dick .

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Back in Galway ? Does she not understand that travelling and eating out is not a very good idea at the moment ? What a complete idiot . Won't be long before she gets it and yes Sahara you can get it even if you have been fully vaccinated and boosted. If she was a bloke I would call her a dick .
I find your post unfair;
I really don’t understand what is wrong for Sarah to travel to Galway & having lunch today ? It is allowed & she is supporting the industry.
Yes this virus is everywhere & highly contagious whether vaccinated/boosted
or but a child can bring it home from school at any time?
We really need to start living again & bringing normality back.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
but shed have to spend time with her kids to get it off them. shes safe there!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I find your post unfair;
I really don’t understand what is wrong for Sarah to travel to Galway & having lunch today ? It is allowed & she is supporting the industry.
Yes this virus is everywhere & highly contagious whether vaccinated/boosted
or but a child can bring it home from school at any time?
We really need to start living again & bringing normality back.
I don’t go to restaurants myself at the moment, in fact apart from my children going to crèche we are almost in hiding. I feel incredibly sorry for restaurants, the mental health of all who own one of work in one must be destroyed with all the uncertainty so while it wouldn’t be for me I’d find it hard to judge anyone for going to one.
I hate all the judgement around Covid. I’m not saying I’ve never judged anyone around Covid -I have but some people around me have made it a full time job and it’s really draining to listen to. My mother will say “Oh so and so s father hasn’t been careful around Covid….” while she does stuff herself that other people might judge. It’s endless & exhausting.

Reactions: 8
It sure is but that's how it is at the moment .Personally and that is from my point of view (because I have parents who are in their 90's and live in another country ) travel is very difficult and I am sorry but people are not listening to guidelines which clearly state limit your social contacts. If you love your family why be so selfish ? Oh sorry you make your living from a fake life .

Reactions: 1
Are they actually for real this morning they went down that slip when the waves could be seen coming over the pier from the second you turned down that road.

The sea has been rough and quick all week it could knock and sweep you in very quick. To be daft enough to even attempt to go near that slip way today they should be ashamed never mind posting it on Instagram.

and worst of all these all have kids and it was the swim instructor who was with them i would have thought she might have had something between her ears... clearly not

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Are they actually for real this morning they went down that slip when the waves could be seen coming over the pier from the second you turned down that road.

The sea has been rough and quick all week it could knock and sweep you in very quick. To be daft enough to even attempt to go near that slip way today they should be ashamed never mind posting it on Instagram.

and worst of all these all have kids and it was the swim instructor who was with them i would have thought she might have had something between her ears... clearly not
Bizzare behavior and she was back out this morning. Who does she think she is influencing or what does she think she is achieving? Clearly this woman has zero brain power.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.