HouseByWhitehorns #3 Sarah Battle has landscaped, tablescaped & bedscaped, will she have Barry manscaped?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
pre record too aand she's not on school run to collect her sales woman. poor child prob only gets to see mum when its work time.

Reactions: 2
If there are any locals on her I’d love to know how much help she really has. Comparing her to Cherington House or House by the Trees they seem to always bring their children with them. Sahara children are always left at home

Reactions: 2
I dont know how kuch help she has but shes always spinning about without them. she seems to only bring them if barrys with her for a photo op. i actually dont think iv ever seen all 5 kids with either her or both of them. sad really

• Wow
Reactions: 4
After school walk showing 3/5

hi sarah 👋 we know youl show all 5 soon after its mentioned here...
but really the carbon footprint of been in enniscrone how many times a day ... why not move... thats right your mam and dad must pick up a lot of your slack

Reactions: 3
I’ve saw her with the twins one day and she had ‘help’ 👍
I dont know how kuch help she has but shes always spinning about without them. she seems to only bring them if barrys with her for a photo op. i actually dont think iv ever seen all 5 kids with either her or both of them. sad really
I saw her a few weeks back…with the ‘help’ 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
How much bedding does this woman need or want ??Well we know she doesn't iron it herself .Looks like she wants the Foxford gig back but hopefully they have listened to us

Reactions: 3
Question…am I imagining it or did she say I A M B G for the kids initials cos the discs on the chain say I A M B T? 🤔🤔🥱🥱

Let’s takes bets:

Stay in The Westbury or The Merrion #gifted
Dinner in Balfes #gifted
Trip to BT.
Posing in mirror, leg cocked, wearing oversized boxy Rixo or Samsoe Samsoe dress that she’s wanted for ages.
Trip to Chupi in Powerscourt Townhouse (hence posts earlier this week)
Possible meeting with CA Design
Eyebrows done in that overpriced brow place
Rediculous posting in shops tagging them furiously hoping for some sort of commercial agreement

🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Every time she comes to Dublin she stays in the Westbury and fails to eat anywhere but the Wesbury. She does realise it's Dublin? There is a whole city of restaurants to choose from. And if she did go somewhere else it would probably be The Ivy or the Iveagh Garden Hotel, like all of her fellow Instahuns. For someone who proclaims to be a foodie it's pathetic.

Reactions: 7
100% there are some fab places to eat that dont cost a weeks wage! but its all about the label/brand and see to be something status...
i like to call it the wanker status

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.