HouseByWhitehorns #3 Sarah Battle has landscaped, tablescaped & bedscaped, will she have Barry manscaped?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should care, other peoples perception of her is what’s lining her pockets. It’s how she has work.

Reactions: 7
I see Sarah is on "operation get myself looking perfect" for either return to work or turning the big 40! Or/and major holiday, somewhere very exotic. Gym, face, teeth ... I suppose the house will get a whole revamp as well🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Love how she told us to ‘size up’ in her new Penneys cardigan and then proceeded to show us she’s wearing a Small 🙄🙄🙄
Would ye all just duck off now with you’re size talk. If you were wearing a 14 or 16 we would see sight nor light of a label, doses…

Love how she told us to ‘size up’ in her new Penneys cardigan and then proceeded to show us she’s wearing a Small 🙄🙄🙄
Would ye all just duck off now with you’re size talk. If you were wearing a 14 or 16 we would see sight nor light of a label, doses…
Bet it’s her major Insta hun wish though to be like the rest of them … wearing an xs! Or maybe she is and she’s sized up to an xs 🙄🙄

Bet it’s her major Insta hun wish though to be like the rest of them … wearing an xs! Or maybe she is and she’s sized up to an xs 🙄🙄
To a small even!

The S was a 10-12. So she’s not that small. Surprised she doesn’t break out in a rash going in to Penneys.

• Haha
The S was a 10-12. So she’s not that small. Surprised she doesn’t break out in a rash going in to Penneys.
Hilarious the way she keeps up the narrative though! Great example for her daughters … obsession over size.

The whole size thing is classic narcissistic shite - the need to feel superior. There is so much pressure on women to conform to filtered and unrealistic beauty standards and some influencers just feed the preoccupation with looks and body size while lining their own pockets. Just because someone is obsessed with their appearance to the point where they’re telling complete strangers what they plan to do with their face, body, etc does not mean that others have to follow suit. By all means make the best of what you have, improve the things you don’t like but do it for you, not because some Insta Hun has “influenced” you to do it.

Anyway what was more interesting about that series of posts was the bit about the colour sorting task for the kids - a great activity to help with colour recognition and fine motor skills. But there was a glaring irony - promoting things that aid a child’s development yet apparently zero consideration of how the childrens online exposure might impact them. It’s been said many times on here but I am
convinced that these women (and it is mainly women) who use their children for content will be on the wrong side of what is considered appropriate in the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen have said they wouldn’t wish their childhoods on anyone and how they were monkey performers. I wonder what the children of influencers will have to say about their childhoods in years to come.

the Olsen twins didn’t have their bedrooms displayed all over the internet

Reactions: 3
Just had a look -Mrs Battle can't wait to be out of the traps can she ? Why all the kids ??

Everything comes at a price Sahara

Reactions: 1
Time to leave the cash cows at home....

i dont understand why people who want to live the life they had pre children have children..

Rock bottom Sahara - getting your children to sell tooth brushes . I think that is absolutely appalling .She is a little girl FFS !

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.