HouseByWhitehorns #3 Sarah Battle has landscaped, tablescaped & bedscaped, will she have Barry manscaped?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Sahara is having a much needed break from her children. Morning swim, posing in expensive casual outfit and getting her hair done…busy day for the mother of 5. Wonder where she’s off to tonight…#cotandcobble🤔🤔

Reactions: 4
Looks like Sahara is having a much needed break from her children. Morning swim, posing in expensive casual outfit and getting her hair done…busy day for the mother of 5. Wonder where she’s off to tonight…#cotandcobble🤔🤔
Cot and Cobble for sure or maybe galway..

Imagine in the hairdressers filming them do your hair.... Like wtf!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
OOTN…she can stand up on her tip toes as much as she likes, those trousers are chronic and do nothing for her .

Shepherd's Pie. Lovely except shepherds look after sheep not cows. That recipe is COTTAGE PIE. Good grief thought she was a home ec.teacher. Nuff said....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hmmm…anyone know where I might get a set of goalposts and some snowy owls for my Xmas tree 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 2
Reading Irish Times online today and theres a recipe by Sarah Battle in it ! Is it a one off or is this a regular gig ? It's a kind of fancy meatballs with tomato sauce - looks like it would be very tasty BUT I cannot believe she instructs people to buy a jar of tomato & basil sauce to bulk up the sauce ?? This from a Home Ec teacher ??! If you are cooking and blitzing a sauce anyway surelythrowing in a few tins of tomatoes with seasoning and fresh basil is a simple thing to do ? Very odd ..... or is it just me ?

Reactions: 7
Reading Irish Times online today and theres a recipe by Sarah Battle in it ! Is it a one off or is this a regular gig ? It's a kind of fancy meatballs with tomato sauce - looks like it would be very tasty BUT I cannot believe she instructs people to buy a jar of tomato & basil sauce to bulk up the sauce ?? This from a Home Ec teacher ??! If you are cooking and blitzing a sauce anyway surelythrowing in a few tins of tomatoes with seasoning and fresh basil is a simple thing to do ? Very odd ..... or is it just me ?
Surely none of these recipes are even her own, maybe I'm wrong?

Trevor Morrow gig back on or she is seriously trying 😂😂who knew soft furnishings deadened sound in a room ? Interiors influencer? Give me a break and a for that recipe in the IT ..I never listen to her voice on videos but just did on the last one .She sounds really strange and needs some lessons on presentation skills .Go for it Sahara !

And now a Stacey Solomon ad. No wonder she was tagging Primark recently. Theres an ulterior motive always with these instahuns! Always on the beggy wagon, hinting and begging!

Yeah I couldn’t get over that either. I’m no great shakes at cooking but I really do try to avoid processed stuff like that. It’s so easy to make it up in batches and freeze it. I have also noticed that she uses ready pastry. Found that really strange for a Home Ec teacher. In fairness though, if she did everything from scratch she’d have less time for all her pouting and shopping so a gal has to cut corners somewhere.

I see that she has the Bucket Cash Calves 🐮 🐮 out again earning their keep. Poor kids - being changed into and out of clothes again and again and set up to play to camera. Kids normally hate getting clothes changed, never mind repeatedly.
Plus look at the business that’s being promoted - surprising given that Sahara likes to throw words like sustainability around now and again. That particular company gets a “not good enough” rating on the Good On You website and there seems to be particular concerns around labour practices.
That seems to be the problem with a lot of businesses that are involved in so called fast fashion - the items are normally produced in countries that don’t always pay a living wage to the workers. Some poor mother in Bangladesh could be working her fingers to the bone to feed her family a basic diet just so we over here can enjoy a dress at 10 euro. Awful. 😢

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Bringing a magazine with her for school Pick up WTF!!!

Sickened at penny's giving her that gig. God help her when those twins aren't so small she'll have no content.

The instahun who used to promote trevor morrows is on mat leave so maybe sarah took that gig over, like she just had the baby couple of days ago so its no coincidence i think???

• Haha
Who wrote that article in house and home magazine? It’s riddled with errors.

Q: Where do you shop for your decorations?

“Morrow’s on the hight street in Ballina or else in town I go to Keller’s in Ballinasloe

Say what, now? Clearly these instahuns don’t ask to see a proof of the article before it goes to print…

Why do brands continue to associate themselves with instahuns that can’t even get the basics right…

Last edited:
  • Wow
Another Stacey Solomon ad by thehousebythetrees. I wonder who the third will be in the three for two deal. Who else has been on the beggy wagon tagging primark recently? Poor little babas, their photos being exploited all over the internet by their cash hungry mothers. Then them harping on about sustainable cotton, recycled plastics and all that.. Start with the basics mother dears.. protect your most vulnerable little ones and their right to privacy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.