HouseByWhitehorns #3 Sarah Battle has landscaped, tablescaped & bedscaped, will she have Barry manscaped?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bringing a magazine with her for school Pick up WTF!!!
Maybe it gives her something to do to look busy while waiting rather than chatting to the other parents at the school gates?? Could be she doesn’t want to mix with them or they give her a wide berth for being a dose and showing off all the time?? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Find it so strange to mention where you re going for lunch. There’s no privacy at all in their lives. I would hate everyone knowing every detail about my day. It would really freak me out. What if there’s stalkers which I’m sure there are who will go to Caprice for a nose now to see can they see them. Or are people that desperate? No doubt there are a few weirdos that would. So creepy.

Reactions: 4
Maybe it gives her something to do to look busy while waiting rather than chatting to the other parents at the school gates?? Could be she doesn’t want to mix with them or they give her a wide berth for being a dose and showing off all the time?? 🤷‍♀️
How long could she possibly be waiting.... Just more notions i think

Find it so strange to mention where you re going for lunch. There’s no privacy at all in their lives. I would hate everyone knowing every detail about my day. It would really freak me out. What if there’s stalkers which I’m sure there are who will go to Caprice for a nose now to see can they see them. Or are people that desperate? No doubt there are a few weirdos that would. So creepy.
Would ya not be heading home to all your kids....

Deafening silence re stellar awards.... Like she's mentioned brunch 50times today we get it you go for brunch wow... But would that not be the most natural lead in to say about the awards last night.... Id say she's ragin/morto

What if there’s stalkers which I’m sure there are who will go to Caprice for a nose now to see can they see them.
That’s the objective…come see me pout with my frumpy clothes and my Botox head.
I’m kind of astounded at the desperation in the hotel promotion…
And him sitting there on the laptop…if a Sunday…who are they kidding.

Agree with all that ladies - and if you spent as much time as she does at her hairdresser (s) I would be seriously peed off to have hair looking as crap as that

Who puts a pic of themselves as an ad for the hotel 😂😂😂 oh plz i still dont know why i check this one's stories.....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s the objective…come see me pout with my frumpy clothes and my Botox head.
I’m kind of astounded at the desperation in the hotel promotion…
And him sitting there on the laptop…if a Sunday…who are they kidding.
pure posed on it ... Boarry u need to sit and pretend to work for the gram..

• Haha
Does the home ec teacher not know that the plural of Brussels sprout is Brussels sprouts? Christ

• Haha
Does the home ec teacher not know that the plural of Brussels sprout is Brussels sprouts? Christ
Probably. She also doesn’t know what a washing machine or an iron is cos those trousers look like the need a wash and a press.

• Haha
"Exciting content "?? So glad I fell out with Mount Falcon a few years ago so absolutely no problem in not going there ! Just who does this woman think she is ?😂a jumped up nobody with an over inflated sense of her own importance is what I think

• Haha
Mercedes’ need to design a new jeep to accommodate her family, the poor woman has to leave them at home the whole time!
Perhaps they should have given her a bus!
D2CFA35D-4CA7-43FB-83BA-04BD5BC7E02D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.