HouseByWhitehorns #3 Sarah Battle has landscaped, tablescaped & bedscaped, will she have Barry manscaped?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
€840 child benefit probably proves useful In keeping her wardrobe stocked with unnecessary overpriced tat. I mean she’s had feck all to flog recently…
Shes desparate to get her Foxford gig back.
How much ? Yup noticed she's back at Foxford . That second hand dress 😑words have totally failed me

Reactions: 1
Last point for tonight…anyone else find that tiramisu a complete gag fest? I literally gag when I see dairy….and then when the liquid came out of it at the end 🤢🤢🤢
I love cream myself on any desert! But I nearly gagged myself when I saw the liquid coming out of the sponge on the bottom 🤮.. That did not look appetising at all!! It looked like something you'd see on soggy toilet paper! 🤣🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love cream myself on any desert! But I nearly gagged myself when I saw the liquid coming out of the sponge on the bottom 🤮.. That did not look appetising at all!! It looked like something you'd see on soggy toilet paper! 🤣🤮
Sarah’s Soggy Bottom. No chance of her getting on bake off with that kinda 💩

Ah stop, seriously ? That is very baffling . ludicrous actually
Good lord above. First off it’s ‘according to Rob Kenny’ … like who is he? Who are any of the people on that shortlist? And there is nothing worse than a badly researched and poorly written article…

“A Home Economics teacher by day” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Good lord above. First off it’s ‘according to Rob Kenny’ … like who is he? Who are any of the people on that shortlist? And there is nothing worse than a badly researched and poorly written article…

"The loveliest person inside and out??? Plays with print?"
What's he basing any of that on?

I give up, i actually cant make sense of this at all.

Does she ever actually wear these "prints" outside the house . I am convinced she returns these pieces.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

And apparently a "busy working mum".. 🤔A working mum she is not!!

Reactions: 2

Exactly. It’s an article that means nothing because most of the people on it are friends of his. James Kavanagh? Ex-boyfriend. Eavanna Breen? A client. Fiona Gratzer, Hannah Saunders, Annie Nuding, Andrea Moran? Louise Cooney? Friends. Thalia Heffernan, Holly Carpenter are ex-roommates of his. Surprised he didn’t put his partner on there. Or himself. It’s basically one big ad for these people written by someone in “pr”. There has to be some connection between him and Beggy Battles’ pr for her to make a best dressed list which is rigged anyway.

• Heart
Imagine spending the Saturday morning of a bank holiday weekend walking around Galway tagging shops and posting pics on Instagram. The desperation is real. There’s a lot to be said for 9-5 Monday to Friday 👍

Imagine spending the Saturday morning of a bank holiday weekend walking around Galway tagging shops and posting pics on Instagram. The desperation is real. There’s a lot to be said for 9-5 Monday to Friday 👍
Don't forget she's a working mum!! 🤣Insta-work!

Reactions: 2
God she spends so much time away from her kids.

Reactions: 4
Those wool trousers are awful. There’s nothing about her style I like. She’s very hicky/ frumpy…

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.