HouseByWhitehorns #3 Sarah Battle has landscaped, tablescaped & bedscaped, will she have Barry manscaped?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who wrote that article in house and home magazine? It’s riddled with errors.

Q: Where do you shop for your decorations?

“Morrow’s on the hight street in Ballina or else in town I go to Keller’s in Ballinasloe

Say what, now? Clearly these instahuns don’t ask to see a proof of the article before it goes to print…

Why do brands continue to associate themselves with instahuns that can’t even get the basics right…
That’s a big typo isn’t it!! She must be fuming

Is calling the hen fabric chicken? They look like hens to me. She’s also telling the kids are chickens!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
OMG I forgot what time it was 😑if I really wanted to know about Neptune stuff I would ask them . Not that I would because it is all made in China - yup has been for years . Even us Brits have been duped .Zoffany fabric very expensive so the money continues to flow. Some thing to do with twins ....

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wouldn't shock me.
How does she keep going back to same shop... Must be to get a collab!

Funny never seen her promote elf town before?
Things must be bad…between Morrows, Foxford, Baz’ business efltown and Panfili….desperately looking a BA. I note Morrow’s were throwing the odd insta story post his direction too.

Interesting she’s in Galway tonight and not the stellar awards…clearly she’s not picking up an award…

Everytime I check in on this one's page she off staying in a hotel for the weekend. She has some life for a Mum of 5!!

Reactions: 5
Everytime I check in on this one's page she off staying in a hotel for the weekend. She has some life for a Mum of 5!!
I’m not sure what is more embarrassing…the selfies of him and her or the fact that her overnight stay in a cheap out of town hotel is sponsored…🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Wouldn't shock me.
How does she keep going back to same shop... Must be to get a collab!

Funny never seen her promote elf town before?
They have stiff competition this year with wildlands offering a Christmas experience

The hotel stay is maybe some sort of mutually beneficial thing as it’s near the racecourse where his elf thing is. So maybe they’ll both promote each other - eg. families from out of town visiting elf experience stay there.

Did anyone notice her piece to camera last night when she was talking about the hotel??? Her face hardly moved - was desperate - she seemed frozen from the middle of her face up to her hairline. Zero expression present. I’m not against Botox but that’s definitely not a good look.

Reactions: 6
Wow she’s really going OTT on the hotel. The struggle is real. Why would people be asking her about a business class hotel…go to the website…all the info is there!

Did anyone notice her piece to camera last night when she was talking about the hotel??? Her face hardly moved - was desperate - she seemed frozen from the middle of her face up to her hairline.
The eyes blink and the mouth moves…that’s it.

Reactions: 4
Brunch in the morning.... That's not brunch... And a swim.... Im sorry but why does she continue to let on she's this posh i dont even know the word....you're from ballina, get a grip please!

Oh but she sees herself as the posh side of ballina and having lived in galway definetly makes her posh..

you wouldnt think she and every other knob and woman from ballina has lived there

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.