HouseByWhitehorns #3 Sarah Battle has landscaped, tablescaped & bedscaped, will she have Barry manscaped?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to hijack the thread but is there a thread for Caroline aka House by the Trees?

Reactions: 2
Sorry to hijack the thread but is there a thread for Caroline aka House by the Trees?
I don’t know, wish there was, her and Beggy Battle have very similar accounts. She didn’t look too impressed today after her run, she’d a face on her like a slapped arse.

Reactions: 4
First prize for the most boring content .....yawning
Any excuse to share content of the twins. Like i dont get it she genuinely has a nice house and garden, so do the thousands of others i know, but why always with the twins.
Babysitter must be off this week 😂

I'm surprised that she hasn't been on a Holiday, like all the other insta huns! The Style Fairy is a clear winner on that front. Sarah's content is just sooooo boring. Surely she'll head back to work soon. In fairness she must be bored out of tree at this stage. The little guys are cute, but only so much you can take of those Bow legs !

Reactions: 5
Had been planning on buying a toy for my little one’s birthday from an Irish company but sickened to see they’d gifted the very same item to this lady….. turned me off completely so my hard earned cash will go elsewhere…… I wish companies would realise gifting items to these instahuns , who have so much already is turning most normal people off……I follow a few pages for frontline workers and some of those workers are really struggling ,they’d be much more worthy receipients.

Reactions: 10
I'm surprised that she hasn't been on a Holiday, like all the other insta huns! The Style Fairy is a clear winner on that front. Sarah's content is just sooooo boring. Surely she'll head back to work soon. In fairness she must be bored out of tree at this stage. The little guys are cute, but only so much you can take of those Bow legs !
She wouldn't be able for all the kids.... Although im shocked she hasnt jetted off herself and left them with babysitter.

Id say back to work never! She's clearly making a mint from Instagram oh no i cant see her going back.

Reactions: 3
See Sligo town is now getting the attention of Sahara. Kate's Kitchen again 😑😑and now Carraig Donn. So transparent to be on the beg

Reactions: 1
See Sligo town is now getting the attention of Sahara. Kate's Kitchen again 😑😑and now Carraig Donn. So transparent to be on the beg
Sooooooo on the beg. Kates Kitchen. She’ll be tagging Voya next. The desperation is palpable. And videos of him working around the clock ⏰…dude hasn’t worked in a year and a half….

Reactions: 3
Sooooooo on the beg. Kates Kitchen. She’ll be tagging Voya next. The desperation is palpable. And videos of him working around the clock ⏰…dude hasn’t worked in a year and a half….
ya working so hard round the clock sitting at home. i cant imagine either of them have ever done a hard day's work

Reactions: 6
Shabby couldn't afford a holiday for a family of 7. It is serious cash this week and despite all her pretend flashiness she just wouldn't have the dosh. Style Fairy's husband has a pretty well paid job and they sold a house is SouthCoDo to buy in Cavan so I imagine they banked a few quid.

Reactions: 5
Why does she do that weird thing with her upper lip? She curls it up, it’s very strange

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.