HouseByWhitehorns #3 Sarah Battle has landscaped, tablescaped & bedscaped, will she have Barry manscaped?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the same. Once a build now a home is another one at it. There’s another one at it every other day.
Yes 🙌 I can’t abide onceahomenowabuild she’s only a new instahun and is complaining about being a stay at home mum every chance she gets! Reminiscent of her previous life of flying constantly for “work” now she’s at home full time begging for validation!

Reactions: 2
When did it become a "thing" that building a house leads to being an "instahun?".
Build your house and then live in it!

The formula is becoming stagnant...

New build
Concentrate on neutrals and beige.
Tag other new builds.
Start asking ridiculous questions such as...where will I get a picture for my living room? (Emmm Google it?).

Once the house is built tag every other account looking for x, y and z.

Then join an agency.
Spotlight toothbrush...
Emma mattress
Trevor Morrow or own towns equivalent
Tesco gig
Bonne Maman
Connacht Gold or local alternative
Tag face creams and say I'm running low on my toner/eye cream etc etc
Tag hotels in the hopes of a free night.
Makeup...any old gig will do.
Photo dumps?made up term.
Trying on an outfit...haul. (why?)

What have I forgotten?! 🤣

Involving their children. ( I am 100% anti this... there are so many paedophiles on social media who know these kids names and more than likely know what school's they go to).
I am not singling House by the whitethorns out in particular because so many of these accounts are doing this regarding their children's privacy. Once an image is online there is no going back.

We should be emailing these companies... it's a bizarre type of pyramid schemen and a very cheap form of advertising for them.

I think Instagram is losing its appeal and will slowly be replaced by some other social media channel.

What would happen all of these accounts if Instagram folded in the morning? What would they do?!
It's all a bit Truman Show for me .
And the ending of that movie was genius... life went back to normal for the viewers almost immediately.

Good afternoon, good evening and good night.

Reactions: 13
Yes 🙌 I can’t abide onceahomenowabuild she’s only a new instahun and is complaining about being a stay at home mum every chance she gets! Reminiscent of her previous life of flying constantly for “work” now she’s at home full time begging for validation!
Oh she regretted that …. Got serious backlash for it!!

When did it become a "thing" that building a house leads to being an "instahun?".
Build your house and then live in it!

The formula is becoming stagnant...

New build
Concentrate on neutrals and beige.
Tag other new builds.
Start asking ridiculous questions such as...where will I get a picture for my living room? (Emmm Google it?).

Then join an agency.
Spotlight toothbrush...
Emma mattress
Tesco gig
Bonne Maman

Involving their children. ( I am 100% anti this... there are so many paedophiles on social media who know these kids names and more than likely know what school's they go to).
I am not singling House by the whitethorns out in particular because so many of these accounts are doing this regarding their children's privacy. Once an image is online there is no going back.

We should be emailing these companies... it's a bizarre type of pyramid schemen and a very cheap form of advertising for them.

I think Instagram is losing its appeal and will slowly be replaced by some other social media channel.

What would happen all of these accounts if Instagram folded in the morning? What would they do?!
It's all a bit Truman Show for me .
And the ending of that movie was genius... life went back to normal for the viewers almost immediately.

Good afternoon, good evening and good night.
Nailed it! 👏🏼I was telling my mum sarcastically if you build a house nowadays you have to do the above and her reaction was priceless!!😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Oh she regretted that …. Got serious backlash for it!!

Nailed it! 👏🏼I was telling my mum sarcastically if you build a house nowadays you have to do the above and her reaction was priceless!!😂😂😂
I'm thinking of doing up our bathroom, will I set up a page for a few freebies?. #freeAndrexforlife

• Haha
I'm thinking of doing up our bathroom, will I set up a page for a few freebies?. #freeAndrexforlife
Make sure and ask the rest of us huns for ‘inspo’ but then process to copy something directly off Pinterest and pioneer it as your own interior design wisdom and of course we’ll all reshare it to death and keep congratulating you as the likes and toilet roll deals ‘roll in’ …. You go girl! Also you it’s compulsory to every day say ‘happy (insert day of week) 🤣

• Haha
Absolutely! A bathroom renovation totally deserves its own Insta.

I have IBS so I might set up an account and tag #Andrex too cos god knows I use enough of it 🤣

• Haha
Make sure and ask the rest of us huns for ‘inspo’ but then process to copy something directly off Pinterest and pioneer it as your own interior design wisdom and of course we’ll all reshare it to death and keep congratulating you as the likes and toilet roll deals ‘roll in’ …. You go girl! Also you it’s compulsory to every day say ‘happy (insert day of week) 🤣
Cannot wait to do my bathroom reveal.
Happy "day after hump day" everyone!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Absolutely! A bathroom renovation totally deserves its own Insta.

I have IBS so I might set up an account and tag #Andrex too cos god knows I use enough of it 🤣
I have a touch of IBS/OI - irritated by stuff on insta myself. Hope you get sorted with your #andrex #puppycollab 🚽🧻🚽🧻

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have a touch of IBS/OI - irritated by stuff on insta myself. Hope you get sorted with your #andrex #puppycollab 🚽🧻🚽🧻
Don’t forget a few #throwback thursdays to their same boring room they be already shared as throwbacks 7 million times …. Next

Tomorrow (Friday vibes y’all 👍) I’m hoping to post the paint colours in my house all over my Insta. I 100% expect to gain 1000 new followers purchased on my visa and have loads of people fake dm me asking the colour.

Then I will talk in to the camera, perhaps mention the tan I’m wearing and that I’m totally obsessed with it before saying how I’m procrastinating about packing for a kid free weekend away to celebrate my wedding anniversary

Sound familiar?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
€400 for a preloved dress 😮. I really feel sorry for the children they never seem to be brought anywhere

€400 for a preloved dress 😮. I really feel sorry for the children they never seem to be brought anywhere
And the whistles dress was €299. And it’s like a bed sheet from the 60’s.
Heidi Higgins top €285
Absolutely obscene…yet she posts (very occasionally ) about sustainability.

• Wow
Ridiculous expenditure on evening wear for a mum
Of 5 young kids.
€840 child benefit probably proves useful In keeping her wardrobe stocked with unnecessary overpriced tat. I mean she’s had feck all to flog recently…
Shes desparate to get her Foxford gig back.

I see House by the trees is at a family reunion with her children. Some difference between her and Sarah Battle

Reactions: 2
You would think that Beggy Battle would try to spend more time with the kids considering the backlash she gets on here. And we all know she reads here.

Last point for tonight…anyone else find that tiramisu a complete gag fest? I literally gag when I see dairy….and then when the liquid came out of it at the end 🤢🤢🤢

I see House by the trees is at a family reunion with her children. Some difference between her and Sarah Battle
But still uses her children for content. Her little girl looks so shy and timid. If she reallly understood where mammys photos are going she mightn't be so quick to pose for the photo. Poor little pet. Everyone knowing her date of birth too, special bday presents, exposed to 100k follower (some bought). Scary stuff. There will be court case in years to come. Wait and see. Children’s right to privacy ripped off them. And then Caroline showing her tanned leg off and wait for it… for all the DM asking my dress is from… blah blah blah. AF or not AF, They re all the same, same tactics for a few quid. Cringe!! And they walking around like they re some sort of VIPs. Please! So embarrassed for them.

Reactions: 7

Then join an agency.
Spotlight toothbrush...
Emma mattress
Tesco gig
Bonne Maman

Sea swimming
Tablescaping/bedscaping
Styling your front door for Halloween
Tag your local coffee barista
Talk about how lucky you are to have so much natural beauty on your doorstep
Pic of husband pretending he doesn’t know you are taking a pic of him
Remind us what day of the week it is and how to pronounce açaí
Trips to Dublin on the train (trainscaping optional)
Most importantly NEVER mention your free Mercedes that’s plastered with branding EVER
👍

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.