House by the Whitethorns #5 Sometimes a model, often a chef, full-time flogger and always tone deaf. SarahBattle_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly having a ball in London when she's stuck to the phone! I don't get this one i know its said all the time but is she ever with her kids like ever?
Off again.She just doesn't like being a day to day mum,why doesn't she just admit it.Her hair will fall out of she keeps bleaching it, that's why she needs all thoes extensions.Her natural hair is so thin,dull and just in really bad shape.

Reactions: 4
Ah stop, I thought it was a family trip. FFS. 🤣 Absolutely can’t stand Cath kidston brand
Big old- fashioned flowery sofas like ur grannie had or u'd see on emmerdale,No thanks.We have all moved on from that tatty furniture.thanks anyway DFS/cath kidston 🌺🌼🏵

Reactions: 6
Once again all organised by O Carroll Consult, she has the same dozen heads on rotation for the freebies, it's never anyone new. She has Mount Falcon, Sonas, DFS etc on her books and she just goes around and around to the same people. It must have been zero craic in London last night.

Once again all organised by O Carroll Consult, she has the same dozen heads on rotation for the freebies, it's never anyone new. She has Mount Falcon, Sonas, DFS etc on her books and she just goes around and around to the same people. It must have been zero craic in London last night.
Did I see Lorraine Keane,oh how the mighty have fallin'.A free trip to London for a sofa launch.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did I see Lorraine Keane,oh how the mighty have fallin'.A free trip to London for a sofa launch.
Yes she always does stuff with Niamh O Carroll, she has her free Sonas Bathroom and is now in House and Home magazine this month which is edited by Ciara Elliott another dose, who is of course with them all in London. Ciara has her free DFS sofa from Niamh O Carroll too.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Yes she always does stuff with Niamh O Carroll, she has her free Sonas Bathroom and is now in House and Home magazine this month which is edited by Ciara Elliott another dose, who is of course with them all in London. Ciara has her free DFS sofa from Niamh O Carroll too.
Jesus, free bathrooms,free sofas.lorraine hardly needs any of that but of course greed.they are all so greedy🤢🤮

Why do these companies think anyone is going to be "influenced " by this bunch of cloned half wits? Beyond me . Wonder when this horrible stuff will appear in beggy's Neptune show room ?

• Haha
Christ the shape of them does Beggy not know that Cath Kidston is made in China

It's the truth Google Cath Kidston and it tells you where it's made god the huns are really desperate sad sacks altogether especially our Beggy promoting something made in China it's obvious her brain is melted from the botox and her bleached head what a crock of :poop:

Last edited:
  • Haha
And she has the gall to post amongst this rubbish photos of her late Majesty ( my late Queen so apologies if you aren't a fan ) an exemplary woman . Words fail me

I see her pal Florence and Henri just got her free sofa from DFS via O Carroll Consult again. FFS 😂 I'm sure she was invited to the London jaunt and was sickened that she couldn't make it.

• Sick
I see her pal Florence and Henri just got her free sofa from DFS via O Carroll Consult again. FFS 😂 I'm sure she was invited to the London jaunt and was sickened that she couldn't make it.
That Florence one is almost ugly with smugness
I literally cannot even with her
Her house is fairly rotten in parts imo and uncomfortable furniture- hopefully the Dfs is something the poor kids can relax on
Like come on these look so uncomfortable

Attachments

Last edited:
That Florence one is almost ugly with smugness
I literally cannot even with her
Her house is fairly rotten in parts imo and uncomfortable furniture- hopefully the Dfs is something the poor kids can relax on
Like come on these look so uncomfortable
Yes it looks like a jumble sale & she is the nastiest wan on insta.Full of her own self important.Glad she didn't win 'home of the year'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.