House by the Whitethorns #5 Sometimes a model, often a chef, full-time flogger and always tone deaf. SarahBattle_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sure is I was stood right beside her today she was in The Dean I was with a friend there for lunch god she looks so much older she'd pass for late 40s 50 easily my god she looked haggard and it wasn't an exhausted mummy look if you get my drift another person who grates my nerves is that Charlene Flanagan she thinks she's the dog's bollocks I was in the Poacher restaurant last Xmas with pals and herself swans in with her Ella and Jo cronies she was an absolute diva witch demanding a different menu everything was like can i have this hon oh no that's not good enough hon poor waitress was so upset I felt like getting up and punching the cow and her cronies her lights out absolute witches herself and Jenny Beattie were to that girl
---
Beggy and Charlene have the same figures they're legs are the exact same🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She sure is I was stood right beside her today she was in The Dean I was with a friend there for lunch god she looks so much older she'd pass for late 40s 50 easily my god she looked haggard and it wasn't an exhausted mummy look if you get my drift another person who grates my nerves is that Charlene Flanagan she thinks she's the dog's bollocks I was in the Poacher restaurant last Xmas with pals and herself swans in with her Ella and Jo cronies she was an absolute diva witch demanding a different menu everything was like can i have this hon oh no that's not good enough hon poor waitress was so upset I felt like getting up and punching the cow and her cronies her lights out absolute witches herself and Jenny Beattie were to that girl
---
I mentioned one of the girls who works for her here before she’s notorious for fighting so I believe !!!

Reactions: 3
Charlene and Jenny Beattie are complete CU Next Tuesdays and it was only after the restaurant incident I was told the poor girl they humiliated was my niece's friend that Jenny Beattie is a gobshite she lives in a council estate in Ballina which she's ashamed about I know from her neighbour, on her wedding day she got ready in The Diamond Coast because she didn't want people knowing where she lived has an awful personality she moved over from Birmingham when she was 13 and still has the English accent

• Wow
Reactions: 4

They do. They’re both fairly big on the bottom half. There’s a reason they were the oversized shapeless dresses 😜

Charlene is a complete fool. She is loud, nasty and full of her own self importance. For a wan that talks about kindness and wellness, she’s not very good at practicing it. She has her own thread here!

Reactions: 1

They do. They’re both fairly big on the bottom half. There’s a reason they were the oversized shapeless dresses 😜

Charlene is a complete fool. She is loud, nasty and full of her own self importance. For a wan that talks about kindness and wellness, she’s not very good at practicing it. She has her own thread here!

Anyone that spouts the kindness crap, is guaranteed to be a full on biatch!!

Reactions: 4
Anyone that spouts the kindness crap, is guaranteed to be a full on biatch!!
It’s so true. You can be sure that whatever the huns preach, the do the opposite in practice. I know this is SB thread but there’s absolutely nothing to like about Charlene Flanagan Jones or whatever she’s called.

Her House by the whitethorns account is now private with 0 posts just seen it earlier looks like she's on the beg in Foxford today

Her House by the whitethorns account is now private with 0 posts just seen it earlier looks like she's on the beg in Foxford today
Straight after she posted her sisters reno. I’d say she’s green with envy the sister is going to be in Enniscrone with uninterrupted sea views 🤣🤣

Earlier today we observed the Battles in Enniscrone. It was my husband who spotted them. To say the kids were out of control, ferrell and wild is an understatement.

They were getting ice cream. As they were leaving the ice cream shop one of the kids ran across the road (luckily there were no cars). Sarah proceeded to reprimand said child. Sarah was wearing baseball hat, cycling shorts and an oversized sweatshirt (Diana stylee) except Sarah’s legs are mahoosive and she has a huge saggy ass on her.

No more than one hour later, we observed Sarah back out in Enniscrone, outfit changed and zero kids, driving around in his Audi and waving at in-laws.

You literally could not make this stuff up

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Lucky with the child running off that no oncoming traffic was approaching but baseball caps give you zero visibility. Only Diana could pull off peach cycling shorts.

Reactions: 2
Lucky with the child running off that no oncoming traffic was approaching but baseball caps give you zero visibility. Only Diana could pull off peach cycling shorts.
Beggy with her flabby arse should not be wearing cycling shorts. I can tell you one thing…she’s fierce generous to herself with the insta filters. Jesus she was sour with the kids…a face like a slapped hole!

Reactions: 1
Haven’t been on here in ages. Partly becos Sarah Battle’s content is boring as feck. But also cos I can’t stand how she continues to shamelessly use her kids for content despite all the well documented concerns. And what do you know, she has liked the campaign pictured below. But she hasn’t cleaned up her act with regard to using her kids on her social media. The kids whose names, images and birthdays have been shared countless times. Makes you wonder what’s going through her head. 🤯
5C6DECD7-83BF-4F41-AE4A-17ED806CF941.jpeg

• Wow
100% is it didn't happen to me so I dont care.

I happened to be around yesterday and I spotted her walking past the marquee the baseball hat was no disguise 🥸
she definetly seen what was going on.

• Sick
  • Wow
100% is it didn't happen to me so I dont care.

I happened to be around yesterday and I spotted her walking past the marquee the baseball hat was no disguise 🥸
she definetly seen what was going on.
That makes it even worse. She’s so ignorant and insensitive. If I recall correctly she did something similar before…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.