House by the Whitethorns #5 Sometimes a model, often a chef, full-time flogger and always tone deaf. SarahBattle_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So agree.It is sad to watch.I'm finding it hard lately to see her out & away from them so much.I see such a disconnect too.Maybe she is not well, just not able to face day to day life with them all.Its alot of kids to manage or maybe I'm all wrong and she is just plain selfish.Dont know.
I think she is unwell

Reactions: 4
I see she’s “hitting” back at her critics with one of her quotes from someone else. Not really landing for me though….speaking for myself it’s true that I’m not satisfied with everything in life - I mean who is 🤷‍♀️
But I’ll tell you what I am satisfied about - my 3 kids are tucked up in bed and I’m satisfied that we’ve done right by them - they are having a normal childhood and haven’t been plastered over Insta since the day they were born. So you can put up all the quotes you like Beggy - one day the action of using non-consenting young children on social media for content/ad work will be on the wrong side of public opinion and possibly even the law, with tighter regulations at the very least. Looking back, I wonder if you will be satisfied with your decisions then or will you find fault in your actions?
12A993E0-1736-45CE-9371-4E9AF37866E9.jpeg
88E0AC6A-0AD5-4CF0-AF43-B1FB48C68F61.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I am satisfied in my life.I never leave my beautiful children,I have all she has and more materially so if she thinks we are jealous or enjoy talking about her I don't but someone needs to call out this bad parenting for the sake of the kids.They can't say if they want to be on her account or not and some people use here to voice their sheer anger & frustration at what they see as wrong,selfish & pure greed.

That little girl with the mother hen caption definitely didn't learn that from Sarah!

• Haha
so is the video of the boots on the Warren walk from the day she brought the kids down.?.. so it wasn't for them to have fun or fresh air. it was for an ad

• Angry
Reactions: 7
so is the video of the boots on the Warren walk from the day she brought the kids down.?.. so it wasn't for them to have fun or fresh air. it was for an ad
Ya i thought same as soon i saw it. Imagine. Babysitter probably filming her and sure like she wouldn't have even done the full walk the boots would be ruined . God almighty.

Ya i thought same as soon i saw it. Imagine. Babysitter probably filming her and sure like she wouldn't have even done the full walk the boots would be ruined . God almighty.
nothing is just a fun day out it's all an opportunity. iv said it before il say it again.. Those poor kids!

Did she buy those boots ? Can't believe R &B need her endorsement . Good job I can no longer justify the cost of their shoes...

Reactions: 2
Did she buy those boots ? Can't believe R &B need her endorsement . Good job I can no longer justify the cost of their shoes...
I’m not sure ‘buy’ is a concept Beggy is familiar with but I’d say there a fair good chance they were #gifted. Is this an UNDISCLOSED ADVERT?

• Haha
nothing is just a fun day out it's all an opportunity. iv said it before il say it again.. Those poor kids!
Give her a break 😜 She’s multitasking - takes kids out for fresh air and squeezes in a #Ad in at the same time. Beggy is missing some prime mobile advertising revenue though. What better way to drive growth, engagement and sales than to take out a #Ad across her arse. What do ye think - probably not big enough for a billboard but she could fit some key messaging on her derrière (pronounced Derry-air for those of you who don’t know your açai from your elbow) 😂

2FAEAA8F-CE3E-45F4-81CB-C72EF6BE6BAE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Give her a break 😜 She’s multitasking - takes kids out for fresh air and squeezes in a #Ad in at the same time. Beggy is missing some prime mobile advertising revenue though. What better way to drive growth, engagement and sales than to take out a #Ad across her arse. What do ye think - probably not big enough for a billboard but she could fit some key messaging on her derrière (pronounced Derry-air for those of you who don’t know your açai from your elbow) 😂

View attachment 1595557
The absolute state of her. Wide load ⚠ ⛔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.