House by the Whitethorns #5 Sometimes a model, often a chef, full-time flogger and always tone deaf. SarahBattle_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The most unchrismasy house ever, where’s the tub of celebrations, the tube of Pringles, the mangled RTE guide?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The most unchrismasy house ever, where’s the tub of celebrations, the tube of Pringles, the mangled RTE guide?!
Don't u know our Saraha wouldn't let a common sweet like a celebrations touch her filler lips,it is a Ferrero Rocher darling.

I'm not quite sure how she is still doing this as a "job", I rarely look at her stories anymore.
Absolute snooze fest. Her clothes are getting baggier and baggier by the day😂, her style is soooooo frumpy

Reactions: 5
Yes it looks like a jumble sale & she is the nastiest wan on insta.Full of her own self important.Glad she didn't win 'home of the year'.
Yeah I used to like the Florence and Henri one. She seemed to have a bit of substance to her. Turns out I was wrong. She’s just like the rest of them or is trying hard to be like them. She’s not cookie cutter hun but I have the impression that she’s trying hard to fit in with them instead of being her own person. She comes off as supercilious at times too - gone right off her and stopped following her after she started arse licking and defending the rest of the huns a while back.

I'm not quite sure how she is still doing this as a "job", I rarely look at her stories anymore.
Absolute snooze fest. Her clothes are getting baggier and baggier by the day😂, her style is soooooo frumpy
I actually liked that reel in BT - it was, as is usual for Beggy, unintentionally hilarious. Columbo Chic is the go to look for this season ladies 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually liked that reel in BT - it was, as is usual for Beggy, unintentionally hilarious. Columbo Chic is the go to look for this season ladies 😂😂😂
Columbia Chic to match her Cottagecore aesthetic🤣🤣 Saw her recently and she’s very generous to herself with the filters. Unfiltered Beggy is hacked.

• Haha
Ah here, just after seeing the reel. The absolute state of Beggy in the tit brown trousers at €249 and the horrible shapeless coats. She hasn’t a clue.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Would love to see her in real life ! Just see him swanning around loving himself
Real life Beggy is very different to instahun Beggy. She was wearing a baggy shapeless item akin to a table cloth and seemed disconnected from him and the children. They were all in the same place (you’ll never guess where🤣🤣 ) but she sat away from them which I thought was bizarre. Maybe she just wanted 5 minutes to herself, who knows.

• Haha
They were all in the same place (you’ll never guess where🤣🤣 ) but she sat away from them which I thought was bizarre. Maybe she just wanted 5 minutes to herself, who knows.
5 minutes to herself😂🤣I can't stop laughin'.She takes most of the week every week to herself.

• Haha
Guess again!

I was trying to be nice and give her the benefit of the doubt 🤣🤣🤣
She was at the pier AGAIN I presume.Do the kids go anywhere else.Maybe they all did a nice family week somewhere this year & she just didn't share it..surely they went somewhere all 7 of them

• Haha
Surely this clowns days of gallivanting in gas guzzler are numbered with the cost of living crisis.

Surely this clowns days of gallivanting in gas guzzler are numbered with the cost of living
Or invites to BT fashion shows.Pretentious lot. These people don't give two hoots about the environment or what state they will leave it for their kids,it's all about image whether they have money or not.Its to look like they have & the feeling of importance. Cost of living won't affect them as they only put €20 of diesel into it,they go no further than a few miles ever.Cheap to run if u go nowhere ever.

She is a right clown. Botoxed bunny. Wonder what frumpy piece she’ll be fawning over…while wearing some auld cheap tit from Zara or Mango
#obsessed #divine #lovelove ….

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has Beggy’s Botox gone very badly wrong. She looks like a burns victim. And her initials on the black bow…how 80’s?!
I was trying to think who this reminded me of - it's very Gossip Girl (a la Blair Waldorf holding court)!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.