Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think somebody poisoned the waterhole.
By somebody I mean the internet.
Business is old hat and he can’t put anything together based on his supposed ‘values’ if he’s still affiliated with macmerry.

Onto the next swizz! Prob helping out their pals at junction 1 which is a pile of hot doo doo.
FYI looks like he’s still in bed with MacMerry as they’ve just rebranded them luchador in the Southside.

Reactions: 1

Abce3456

VIP Member
The first time I heard anything remotely dodge was when abandon ship were liquidating and he donated loads of brand new jackets to oxfam or something, and made the papers. Claiming they were slightly damaged goods as the zip went up the wrong side (or something alone those lines, maybe not that exactly but there was some sort of defect) Turns out that this was being done/donated rather than the businesses assets being repossessed 😂 can’t pay we’ll take it away

Found the article, it was actually shelter! https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.scotsman.com/regions/edinburgh-fife-and-lothians/abandon-ship-apparel-ps13k-donation-shelter-1487728?amp
Fishy as fuck!

Abce3456

VIP Member
Funny how she’s now limiting comments on her insta too. Being called out left right and centre on Twitter.

Vanilla Sorbet

Remember when he set himself up as a business consultant??? Why is it always people who’s businesses all fail that think they can tell others what to do to succeed?
He always used to speak on his insta story about how he is super experienced because his company got liquidated.

Also, he uses it as a cautionary tale to try and gatekeep people wanting to get into business. Of course, a lot of businesses fail and people need to be aware of the risk but he seems to basically imply NOT to follow their dreams and that only he can succeed as he's failed and been in the buiz for years.

screamqueen

VIP Member
Why is he posting ranting about businesses having a sale on constantly, when his business is also always IN SALE. No one wants your tshirts half price never mind full price you fud. Also, constant use of the word “dumb” - I hate this. Not nice at all.
Exactly what I was thinking. He’s always prattling on about how others always do sales and it’s not what they do on AS, but then he always has them on anyway?

lalacat

Mexican place isn’t theirs.
Mexican place belongs to the guys who didn’t pay their bills at Al Challtain and also Playground Festival.
(99% sure)

As for the expansion, does mummy and daddy have deep pockets?

Oh I see now. A large conglomerate owns everything and they will just be paid a wage for managing the bar.
This seems to be the thing for large companies, buy into growing independent areas by masking their tracks.
Hope they don’t get screwed by Abandon Shop.
they’re probably just as dodgy, seems like most of the popular restaurant owners are

Pots

Did everyone see that she is now advertising for a role with Abandon Ship? Odd that she has distanced herself previously and now is promoting working there?!

Vanilla Sorbet

Ratings are different for say uber drivers and people working in the service industry employedbhy large companies who seem to think anything other than 100% is bad. They're a small business and I'd consider anything above 3 stars decent. Also missed the stories, anyone screenrecord the saga?

Jade Mitzi

VIP Member
Going by the pics in the bar it's mostly influencers getting freebies to promote the place, they seem the type of people to cross picket lines 💰💰
exactly. A total twatfest. Really hope the ‘influencer’ bubble bursts soon and hard.

Abce3456

VIP Member
Ohhhhh, interesting. I just noticed the limitations on the comments. I didn't realise that she did that as well. Were people trolling them or calling them out? Or are they expecting some bad publicity soon....?
They are already receiving bad publicists, seen a few people call out the horrible working conditions within the new bar in town

• Wow