Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TightShip

I get you, sensible not to say too much 😂

They had to move from Glasgow when they liquidated because they basically fired all their friends just before Christmas, emptied their glasgow store in the middle of the night without paying months of rent, didn’t pay their Turkish family-run manufacturer £80k and then fucked off to Bali on holiday.
Oh wow, I didn't know any of this.

Dodgy hiring your pals to begin with, but that's a real fucked up move.

Reactions: 1

Vanilla Sorbet

Didn't mean to cause offence with shingles!!! I've had them before and was on antivirals for what seemed like ages. The side effects were horrible. I was fatigued for so long afterwards. She is so passive ag, how she stays relevant is beyond me.

She covers her face in the photos and wears wigs to try and disguise it’s her. We no it’s you love! I’m a bloke so wouldn’t be shopping there anyway lmao but a good social media manager would be growing the account and doing fucking reels at the very least. And not using white background photos. She’s phoning that shit in

discodanman

So the mexican place doesn't belong to them. It's a friends place but they're using it as a jump off place while they try and either find a spot or do up a spot in Shawlands/Strathbungo.

But the 'friends' are just as dodge. They're the same folk that owned achalltain and got papped out of baad for not paying their bills. It's probably all being propped up by their festival in rouken glen which they are still pushing tickets for even though they haven't paid all their suppliers from the last one. Same game innit? Spend all the money, liquidate and move onto something else.
Funny how he hasn’t mentioned it on one of his daily sermons he gives about how “rad” his life and business is. This is why they all come across so fake. Nothing is truly honest and upfront. And also how many times does he need to mention he dropped out of art school? Aye mate, we get it.

fcukthispoo

Someone in the comments mentioned screwed over friends, employees, charities and suppliers. Also saying that he screwed over 12 people for £120k, which seems quite specific. I'm not defending him at all but LOADS of businesses liquidate but before doing so, people can submit to have it suspended until they're paid the money they are owed. So, it is feasible that he's paid those that were owed?

screamqueen

VIP Member
She covers her face in the photos and wears wigs to try and disguise it’s her. We no it’s you love! I’m a bloke so wouldn’t be shopping there anyway lmao but a good social media manager would be growing the account and doing fucking reels at the very least. And not using white background photos. She’s phoning that shit in
Exactly! She literally has no idea what she’s doing in the most basic sense 😂😂 I have so much second-hand embarrassment for her.

tarotbaby

Did Rich ever apologise for the keyring stunt? Thought he might have his an apologise in his stories like Betty did.

tarotbaby

Mexican place isn’t theirs.
Mexican place belongs to the guys who didn’t pay their bills at Al Challtain and also Playground Festival.
(99% sure)

As for the expansion, does mummy and daddy have deep pockets?

Oh I see now. A large conglomerate owns everything and they will just be paid a wage for managing the bar.
This seems to be the thing for large companies, buy into growing independent areas by masking their tracks.
Hope they don’t get screwed by Abandon Shop.
that’s interesting.

screamqueen

VIP Member
I think she has paid for followers for the Godiva page, how can you have 5k followers then 10-50 likes on each post. Very suspicious Honey!
Whatever she is doing it’s blindingly obvious it’s because she has no clue how to correctly manage someone’s socials.

TightShip

Between her and one of the Glasgow 'street style' Instagrammers I follow moaning about their engagement I've had it