homewithshan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Conspiracy theory... imagine in a few weeks time 'the stomach bug symptoms i had turned out to be pregnancy...' šŸ§

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Conspiracy theory... imagine in a few weeks time 'the stomach bug symptoms i had turned out to be pregnancy...' šŸ§
I kept thinking she might be pregnant. She has made a few references to not drinking like ā€œdonā€™t fancy a drink so having alcohol free wineā€ and showing herself having a cup of tea on a Friday night, like nobody cares what your drinking and when, it made me think they were subtle signs šŸ¤£

Reactions: 2
And she is always wearing baggy things at the moment too / probably overthinking that though lol

Reactions: 1
I think we're onto something! watch this space tattlers... weddings in 8 weeks then I think just after that we will get a photo of a 12 week scan

Buzzing for 500 ā€œrealistic week with a toddler and newbornā€ videos šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Please god no! She clearly can't cope with the one she has already nevermind chucking another into the mix šŸ¤Æ

Reactions: 2
Please god no! She clearly can't cope with the one she has already nevermind chucking another into the mix šŸ¤Æ
I have to agree. I would hate for any child to be complained about as much as she already complains about G. Those poor babies. Her new videos will be 2 under 3 or whatever the ages are šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø because you know sheā€™s the only one that has children!

Didnā€™t she say she wouldnā€™t have another until George is 3 at the very least because she canā€™t afford childcare for 2 kids?

Didnā€™t she say she wouldnā€™t have another until George is 3 at the very least because she canā€™t afford childcare for 2 kids?
You canā€™t always control these things & she does that stupid natural cycles thing. I know many people who have fallen pregnant using that method of contraception

You canā€™t always control these things & she does that stupid natural cycles thing. I know many people who have fallen pregnant using that method of contraception
nahhhh natural cycles have been plastering her all over the place with paid ads on IG, theyā€™ll be fuming if she ends up pregnant:ROFLMAO: I will honestly crack up if this happens

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I will be SO interested to see that if she is pregnant, whether she will take George out of nursery when sheā€™s on maternity

I will be SO interested to see that if she is pregnant, whether she will take George out of nursery when sheā€™s on maternity
God can you imagine. She canā€™t cope with him for the few hours she has him never mind adding a newborn into the mix.

If she has a stomach bug then she shouldn't of been dropping/picking up at nursery the other day really. Hopefully she's not passed it on to any staff

Reactions: 3
Screeeeeeam
If you're constantly being 'bullied' by your toddler, that's on you as a parent.
Yes, toddlers can be little tornadoes, they lack spatial awareness and do not know their own strength. But that's on you to constantly reinforce the behaviour you want.

My 8 month old keeps grabbing my eldest's hair. I ungrasp his hand and show him how to be gentle. It will take months (years?!) But he will learn. If I ignore it, he'll think it's okay, and in 2 years I'll be making reels of him pulling my hair and saying he's bullying me.

I think this is the spoilt brat in her and that she has cried her way through life. I stick by that I think she has had A LOT of help growing up and doesnā€™t understand the real world. Living away from A is her choice as she could get military accommodation but then sheā€™d have nothing to winge about.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.