homewithshan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Military wedding and if that isn’t a hint to her new instagram theme I don’t know what is.

There are a few influencer military wives that are more popular than her and after her failed home and mum account could this be a new one?!
I think she’s just desperately on the beg for a free one and doesn’t care how she gets it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
God I came on here to see if there was a thread, just watched her day in the life of a working mam and not one minute is her child not winging/crying, I’ve never seen a toddler that unhappy all of the time! I have a 4 month old and it terrified me
To make such a big deal out of taking him out the house as she did the other day, I’d probably say she doesn’t give him much attention at home and expects him to just play on his own whilst she sits on her phone or laptop. Probably too busy planning the wedding I’m sick of hearing about 🤦‍♀️ I have a toddler a few months younger and he only whinges when I tell him no or take something off him he shouldn’t have but maybe I’m just lucky at the minute 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I used to really like her content but one thing I cba with is when people have money and act like they don't to seem relatable
Her whole spiel about getting a wedding dress on the high street for example. She's went snd got one from a proper bridal boutique, and tbh she was probably always going to, like, stop acting like you're living on a proper tight budget when you have a 25k wedding budget!

I’m sure she said her dad was paying for the wedding but now suddenly she would have to “try and find £700 from somewhere”…I mean maybe all that extra social media income would help you out with that Shan 🙄

Reactions: 1
I used to really like her content but one thing I cba with is when people have money and act like they don't to seem relatable
Her whole spiel about getting a wedding dress on the high street for example. She's went snd got one from a proper bridal boutique, and tbh she was probably always going to, like, stop acting like you're living on a proper tight budget when you have a 25k wedding budget!
Yeah why would you buy two dresses if you were on a budget? Okay, if they were high street ones and you couldn't decide at that time but not ones from an bridal shop?!

Yeah why would you buy two dresses if you were on a budget? Okay, if they were high street ones and you couldn't decide at that time but not ones from an bridal shop?!
I was on a budget and had to buy two wedding dresses as I fell pregnant and I didn’t fit my first 😂

[/QUOTE]
I’m sure she said her dad was paying for the wedding but now suddenly she would have to “try and find £700 from somewhere”…I mean maybe all that extra social media income would help you out with that Shan 🙄
Also her dad gave her quite a bit of money as she says it in one of her videos so coming across skint just makes her look ridiculously

Also also her latest haul reel 🥴 doesn’t she realise how awkward and idiotic she looks like!

Also also also I wish she’d put this much effort into G as no doubt he’d be a happier child.

I found it funny she said about her wedding alterations that it was a lot of money
Shan do your research hun, £170 is actually cheap tor wedding dress alterations. My sister in law had to pay £350.

I found it funny she said about her wedding alterations that it was a lot of money
Shan do your research hun, £170 is actually cheap tor wedding dress alterations. My sister in law had to pay £350.
She’s no tight & has no idea how much things cost. Weddings, and everything to do with weddings is expensive!

Did anyone else watch her latest video and notice when she tried on one of the dresses she said how cute it would look with a bump? 👀 is that a hint that she’s pregnant maybe?!

FML! G has chicken pox, just had to get him from nursery and she’s on instagram talking about a bloody giveaway she has going live tonight.

Does this girl have any compassion or love?

FML! G has chicken pox, just had to get him from nursery and she’s on instagram talking about a bloody giveaway she has going live tonight.

Does this girl have any compassion or love?
That's exactly what I thought when I saw she had to pick him up from nursery. It was quite clear that it was such an inconvenience for her.

The way she said he’d have to be off until G was not contagious anymore rubbed me so wrong. How about having some sympathy for the human you brought into the world who never asked for this?

Whirli has gone into administration, wonder if she’ll actually buy some toys now 😂

• Haha
My sister uses it and she received an email to say it’s gone into administration and she needs to send the toys back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.