homewithshan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
9 hours ago: going to the tip with 'that one' is a nightmare so we're going shopping.
4 hours ago: Primark with a tired toddler was fun. G seriously hates shopping.

Why wouldn't they do something toddler-oriented when ash is home? Or if G is tired/getting over an illness, stay home and let him chill.

Guess there's no reel content to post from that tho.

🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 8
She knows he hates shopping, I don't blame him it's all they seem to do

Reactions: 3
It’s sad tho that’s it’s always shopping. Why not take him to the park, to feed the ducks or for a walk in the woods? I bet G would love to run free and be outdoors. She also has so much local to her and the majority of it is free so she can’t blame it on money.

Reactions: 1
9 hours ago: going to the tip with 'that one' is a nightmare so we're going shopping.
4 hours ago: Primark with a tired toddler was fun. G seriously hates shopping.

Why wouldn't they do something toddler-oriented when ash is home? Or if G is tired/getting over an illness, stay home and let him chill.

Guess there's no reel content to post from that tho.

🤯🤯🤯
I thought exactly the same! She's coming across as an awful mum. I've never seen anyone act like their own child is the biggest inconvenience ever!

Reactions: 4
Ahh another day in the life of a working mum these are my favourite ones 🤦‍♀️

She has no content or relevance so she has to repeat everything.

Why not do a video of you taking your kid out of the day or wait - playing with them?

I’ve not watched it but does it feature the filthy coffee machine?

• Haha
God George really is crying from the moment he wakes up isn’t he. She spends no time with him at all on week days, even when he’s sat eating his tea she’s on her phone

Reactions: 2
That latest vlog…she says about 5 times “I want to spend all the time with him” whilst spending absolutely no time with him. Also why does she think she does anymore than any other mum? We all cook, clean, look after our children etc etc

That latest vlog…she says about 5 times “I want to spend all the time with him” whilst spending absolutely no time with him. Also why does she think she does anymore than any other mum? We all cook, clean, look after our children etc etc
I think she’s in denial that she thinks she’s the ONLY one to be a working parent. She’s in such a privileged position to work, afford childcare and be able to get her mum over or head to family for help.

I think she’s that stuck up her own arse she can’t see any light.

She pops up on my feeds from time to time,

1) her reels are utter cringe. Hate how everyone is trying to become a ‘funny relatable’ reel producer. its always the same from them all, kids are tit parenting is hard blah blah

2) from her videos its very clear to see her son is absolutely exhausted and miserable from long hours at nursery. Feel really bad for the kid. I know some parents dont have the option but they clearly do with Ash being home one a day week most of the time

No wonder she thinks he is difficult, he probably is because he is bleeping exhausted Shan!!

Reactions: 5

1) her reels are utter cringe. Hate how everyone is trying to become a ‘funny relatable’ reel producer. its always the same from them all, kids are tit parenting is hard blah blah

2) from her videos its very clear to see her son is absolutely exhausted and miserable from long hours at nursery. Feel really bad for the kid. I know some parents dont have the option but they clearly do with Ash being home one a day week most of the time

No wonder she thinks he is difficult, he probably is because he is bleeping exhausted Shan!!
But…… will she ever see it that way? Of course not. The only thing she sees is £££.

From someone looking in, I don’t know why she had a child because she’s obviously not willing to make any scarifies.

She’s been extra hard with the reels of complaining lately, I think G growing up & having his own needs & wants is too much for her tbh. And if I’m completely honest I think if Ash was home more they’d not be together because she does what she wants when he’s not there & she can’t do that whilst Ash is home because he has things to say about it 😂

Feel so sorry for him 😢 just watched her new vlog and he’s upset the whole time she’s recording. I think instead of doing two jobs she should do one and spend more time with George

Feel so sorry for him 😢 just watched her new vlog and he’s upset the whole time she’s recording. I think instead of doing two jobs she should do one and spend more time with George
But does she actually want to spend time with her child or is it all an act? If she left her main job she’d have nothing to moan about or be able to creat her ridiculous “day in the life of a working mum” reels!

Reactions: 2
“I don’t know how I do this every single morning” bloody hell she’s just carrying some bags…., does she want an award??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She moaning now like she’s the only one ever to be poorly while trying to parent? I think she thinks she’s the only one on the planet that does this. Pity party to Shan, anyone? 🎉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.