homewithshan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this is the spoilt brat in her and that she has cried her way through life. I stick by that I think she has had A LOT of help growing up and doesn’t understand the real world. Living away from A is her choice as she could get military accommodation but then she’d have nothing to winge about.
Well she did but she whined about that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Imagine thinking your mum of the year because you took your child to feed the ducks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Didn’t she say she wouldn’t have another until George is 3 at the very least because she can’t afford childcare for 2 kids?
This is hilarious because she definitely could afford a second child in childcare, as shown by her budgeting video. She’s got loads of spare cash apparently 😂😂 all in savings though!!

I’ve taken mine 3 times so does that mean I’m mum of the universe 😂😂 lolssssss!
100% I went to CL today for a picnic (was going to go yesterday) and I walk round the lake at least once a week with my daughter

• Heart
if i was her I would not be so keen on a second child when my partner is around 1/2 days a week and by the looks of it can’t even bother to parent on the days he is there.

if i was her I would not be so keen on a second child when my partner is around 1/2 days a week and by the looks of it can’t even bother to parent on the days he is there.
thats what i was thinking! He doesnt seem to give a toss! I'm probably reading into it too much but the other night when she was in beda t half 9 doing her tesco shop and she was saying Ash is 'somewhere in the UK' (weird way to word it) dressed as Robin Hood, i thought that was so weird. To me the lady doth protest too much that everything is hunky dory with that set up. I dont get how anyone could be happy doing all the leg work all the time.

Reactions: 3
thats what i was thinking! He doesnt seem to give a toss! I'm probably reading into it too much but the other night when she was in beda t half 9 doing her tesco shop and she was saying Ash is 'somewhere in the UK' (weird way to word it) dressed as Robin Hood, i thought that was so weird. To me the lady doth protest too much that everything is hunky dory with that set up. I dont get how anyone could be happy doing all the leg work all the time.
I think he was on his stag so she probably didn’t know where because it would’ve likely have been a surprise to him. That’s how I read it anyways but yes in general she definitely does the bulk of the work so maybe that’s why she’s so whiny lately. I watched back some of her older vlogs and she seemed so much happier and natural with G back when he was 9/10 months so maybe she’s just tired of solo parenting for this long

I think he was on his stag so she probably didn’t know where because it would’ve likely have been a surprise to him. That’s how I read it anyways but yes in general she definitely does the bulk of the work so maybe that’s why she’s so whiny lately. I watched back some of her older vlogs and she seemed so much happier and natural with G back when he was 9/10 months so maybe she’s just tired of solo parenting for this long
I get being tired. Being a mum is exhausting however. She got with A before he joined the army and so if it was that much of a deal breaker why did she stick with him and why did they decide to have a baby when he was going to be out of the country / working away so much.

It’s not as if he was forced to sign up 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I get being tired. Being a mum is exhausting however. She got with A before he joined the army and so if it was that much of a deal breaker why did she stick with him and why did they decide to have a baby when he was going to be out of the country / working away so much.

It’s not as if he was forced to sign up 🤷🏼‍♀️
very true! I kinda get the feeling that she thinks/thought he’ll give up the army. She mentioned before only being in army accommodation temporarily & the plan always being to move back to Andover but now they’ve moved to Andover & plan to move again & there’s no sign of him quitting.. 🧐

The thing is the seem both career minded which is great but something needs to give. You can’t have a child and not alter your way of life unless your mega rich and hire a nanny 24/7.

Reactions: 2
God I came on here to see if there was a thread, just watched her day in the life of a working mam and not one minute is her child not winging/crying, I’ve never seen a toddler that unhappy all of the time! I have a 4 month old and it terrified me

Reactions: 4
God I came on here to see if there was a thread, just watched her day in the life of a working mam and not one minute is her child not winging/crying, I’ve never seen a toddler that unhappy all of the time! I have a 4 month old and it terrified me
Welcome to thread 🥰

Please don’t worry as yeh parenting is hard at times but she doesn’t portray it that well. You’ve got this mama xx

very true! I kinda get the feeling that she thinks/thought he’ll give up the army. She mentioned before only being in army accommodation temporarily & the plan always being to move back to Andover but now they’ve moved to Andover & plan to move again & there’s no sign of him quitting.. 🧐
I’m sure I remember her saying something along the lines of Ash supposed to be moving closer to home back when he first went off on deployment after G was born.

I’ve spoken before about how I was like Shan and married someone in the army when I was 22 (no kids) and divorced a couple of years later. I can think of at least 5 women I know that married at the same age and were divorced by late 20s with 3 kids while the man has left the army and shacked up with some new girl living the easy child free life of going out and holidays he never got to have in his early 20s. Meanwhile the ex wife is left quite literally holding the baby. I can see that coming here.

Reactions: 3
I’ve spoken before about how I was like Shan and married someone in the army when I was 22 (no kids) and divorced a couple of years later. I can think of at least 5 women I know that married at the same age and were divorced by late 20s with 3 kids while the man has left the army and shacked up with some new girl living the easy child free life of going out and holidays he never got to have in his early 20s. Meanwhile the ex wife is left quite literally holding the baby. I can see that coming here.
I know a few too and it’s awful that it happens but this has red flags all over it. I understand living apart as it does give stability but poor G is in the middle it seems.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.