homewithshan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always seems to go shopping around meal times. Why doesn't she do a weekly shop before Ash goes away for the week or a click and collect if you know your kid hates food shopping
Common sense is get a home delivery tho isn’t it? If you need milk, bread, eggs the basics you’d just run into the local shop on your lunch or way home.

She'll probably want to go to the shop so she can dress up incase she bumps into 'fans'

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Also don’t most supermarkets charge for home delivery? Can’t see her wanting to pay the extra

• Haha
I know she isn’t supposed to show him on stories but the way she leaned over the table toward the camera, blocking George under the table this morning, then picked him up and wrestled with him whilst STILL going on about all the lovely huns comments on her video, was just painful to watch. Do all that stupid chitchat tit in the car after G had gone into nursery! It’s really not necessary to do those things 3 mins before running out the door with a stressed out child squawking!

I know she isn’t supposed to show him on stories but the way she leaned over the table toward the camera, blocking George under the table this morning, then picked him up and wrestled with him whilst STILL going on about all the lovely huns comments on her video, was just painful to watch. Do all that stupid chitchat tit in the car after G had gone into nursery! It’s really not necessary to do those things 3 mins before running out the door with a stressed out child squawking!
If I was shipping my 21month old to nursery all day I’d savour every second with them in the morning. Certainly wouldn’t be sat on my phone

Reactions: 5
Common sense is get a home delivery tho isn’t it? If you need milk, bread, eggs the basics you’d just run into the local shop on your lunch or way home.
Yea exactly
Also don’t most supermarkets charge for home delivery? Can’t see her wanting to pay the extra
Sainsburys click and collect is 50p or you can get £1 saver slots for delivery, tesco is 50p-£1.50 click and collect. Worth the money if your kids hate it

Wait… she’s been to Starbucks for a coffee but seems to not want to do a food shop in that time. Instead she will drag that poor little boy around a supermarket or another shop when he probably just wants to go home have his dinner, snuggles and a bath 🤦‍♀️ I have never seen anyone be so blatantly unaware of how self obsessed they are!

Tbf though, nobody really knows anything about children until they have them.
No they don't but they also don't have one child and think they know absolutely everything there is to know about them!

Wait… she’s been to Starbucks for a coffee but seems to not want to do a food shop in that time. Instead she will drag that poor little boy around a supermarket or another shop when he probably just wants to go home have his dinner, snuggles and a bath 🤦‍♀️ I have never seen anyone be so blatantly unaware of how self obsessed they are!
She's vile! Absolutely vile!

That mouth! I absolutely can't deal with it anymore! It winds the absolute duck out of me!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
We both know she drives past at least Aldi to get home 🙄

And that Starbucks is in the same place as Lidl

it’s almost like she wants to make hard work for her sleep to be more ReLAtAbLe

We both know she drives past at least Aldi to get home 🙄

And that Starbucks is in the same place as Lidl

it’s almost like she wants to make hard work for her sleep to be more ReLAtAbLe
Haha!! I know it’s a MASSIVE one as well. Then you have the garage which you’d be able to grab bits. Attention seeking at its finest…. oh I have such a hard life, poor me, poor life blah blah blah!

• Haha
Haha!! I know it’s a MASSIVE one as well. Then you have the garage which you’d be able to grab bits. Attention seeking at its finest…. oh I have such a hard life, poor me, poor life blah blah blah!
Also there is two little Tesco’s that are super close.
Not forgetting she’s also had her mum with her… it’s massively attention seeking and I think everyone is getting a little tired of it now.

Also there is two little Tesco’s that are super close.
Not forgetting she’s also had her mum with her… it’s massively attention seeking and I think everyone is getting a little tired of it now.
Don’t forget an amazing bakery opposite Tesco. Oh how I love that place.

Buttt I do like how there is another local on this thread who can see the 💩 dribbling from her mouth.

So staged. Maybe she’s in the wrong profession and should go for an actors role!

Don’t forget an amazing bakery opposite Tesco. Oh how I love that place.

Buttt I do like how there is another local on this thread who can see the 💩 dribbling from her mouth.

So staged. Maybe she’s in the wrong profession and should go for an actors role!
BB 😍 yes!

I think because we are local it’s worse though.

oh yes! Maybe and if she’s on stage at night she won’t have to do bed time? Win win

• Haha
To be fair to her she may just be annoyed that her childcare is double her mortgage which is a bitter pill to swallow regardless of income. Plus she based her last lot of childcare on the fact she had tenants but she’s moved back to that house hasn’t she so she’s lost that income stream I suppose 🤔
Well that was her fault. She chose to go back to her house thinking she was far too goof for army housing when infact the army house was way cosier than her actual dump!

Well that was her fault. She chose to go back to her house thinking she was far too goof for army housing when infact the army house was way cosier than her actual dump!
Exactly! Army housing from what I’ve seen is what you make of it. Maybe for her it wasn’t status driven for her, not beige enough and needed to be more influencer like!

Her charity shop haul video really pissed me off when she couldn’t even comfort her poor child without eye bleeping the camera, and then laughed about George banging his head.

Reactions: 3
More complaining about being a mum, sleepless nights and bragging then!

Poor boy, poor poor boy 😔

Her charity shop haul video really pissed me off when she couldn’t even comfort her poor child without eye bleeping the camera, and then laughed about George banging his head.
I thought this. She doesn’t care about being his mother at all. Im sure she just sees him as another way of making money or getting fans 🙄

Attachments

Why is she constantly showing us that G is sick? Kids get sick it’s normal or was that something else she wasn’t expecting 🤦‍♀️

Just watched her Home Bargains haul video, for someone constantly moaning about cost of living/Nursery Fee’s/making yet another excel spreadsheet to keep track of the household spending, she’s bought basically all branded products 🙄 Lenor fabric softener, Flash anti bac wipes, Flash mop cleaner. Hun, you’re not impressing me with your fancy floor cleaner xoxo

Ok I’m back for more, Charity shop haul video, comment about ‘trying to find what my style is as a mum’. 🙄 why can’t you just have your own personal style? Once again, being a beige mum is her personality and it’s just so bleeping boring 😴

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Just watched her Home Bargains haul video, for someone constantly moaning about cost of living/Nursery Fee’s/making yet another excel spreadsheet to keep track of the household spending, she’s bought basically all branded products 🙄 Lenor fabric softener, Flash anti bac wipes, Flash mop cleaner. Hun, you’re not impressing me with your fancy floor cleaner xoxo

Ok I’m back for more, Charity shop haul video, comment about ‘trying to find what my style is as a mum’. 🙄 why can’t you just have your own personal style? Once again, being a beige mum is her personality and it’s just so bleeping boring 😴

Yes yes and yes! She hasn’t got a style as she copies every other beige influencer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.