homewithshan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this too - the 'up doing' of a new house is going to enable her to do more house content

Only things she could really focus on now content wise (that the wedding has gone) is:

- moving vlogs
- updoing/reno vlogs
- no doubt she is gonna still try and ooze a bit more out of the wedding and do wedding tips, etc
- get pregnant again - pregnancy content

and that's about it I can think of? She's massively pigeon holed.
Potty training my toddler will be another one 😤

Oh god, I'm already cringing at the decorating/renovation vlogs haha.

Can anyone remember the clip of George's bedroom when she went to the army accommodation? When she did them awful orange lines all over the wall? (Don't know how best to describe it)... it looked a bloody mess anyway

Just watched the empty house tour, as if Ash filmed it! Didn't think the miserable twit would support Shan's online journey, lol
Orange lines with a sponge 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 1453316

what is this face!? its not purely her fault that she feels she has to do reels as thats what gets you on the algorithm etc so i blame instagram partly, but man… is she extra annoying on her reels.

alsoooo.. i can’t take people moaning about money and childcare costs and then splash out on nails and lashes etc, if you’re really feeling the pinch, thats the first stuff that comes off the list!
He bleeping mouth is absolutely awful! She needs to get that face off the gram!

See new thread here:
https://tattle.life/threads/homewithshan.32225/
I couldn't make a new one so requested it to be made but forgot to mention the name of the new thread 🙈🙈🙈 my bad

It should have been Homewithshan #2 Best day of my life, bikini up my crack, ignoring my child is my favourite mum hack by @RealisticallyOverIt

Just need to figure out how to find the report button to get this one closed 😂

new thread:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.