homewithshan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bathroom suites aswell. She is an absoloute disgrace, totally relentless. Makes me sick that there’s so many of us struggling to make ends meet and there’s all these people like her with plenty of money constantly on the beg.

Absolutely vile behavior and parenting yet again towards George. Totally agree about the dog, just when you think she can’t get anymore worse. This girl honestly needs reporting, surely this is bordering on neglect? I would never say this lightly, but she truly is a really really tit mother and George just deserves SO much better.
She is definitely going to try and collaborate with that bathroom supplier Plumb World. Someone recommended them to her on her latest insta post and she then replied saying they are just what she’s looking for and tagged the company! Watch this space! It’s all we’ll be hearing about soon 👀

Reactions: 1
She is definitely going to try and collaborate with that bathroom supplier Plumb World. Someone recommended them to her on her latest insta post and she then replied saying they are just what she’s looking for and tagged the company! Watch this space! It’s all we’ll be hearing about soon 👀
I saw this too! Clearly on the look out for freebies.

The coffee machine has always been a state I don’t understand it, she makes out she is this all clean girl beige boring Barbie but she regularly films herself making a coffee and shows how scummy the machine is up close.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else find it annoying she refers to George as ‘G’? That’s how bleeping lazy she is. She can’t even be bothered to write out her own son’s full name 😂 And it’s not to protect his privacy because she says his name on vlogs.

Reactions: 3
Surely they wouldn’t gift her a bathroom? It’s not like she has half a million followers
I had a nosey on their insta and they’ve done collabs with other home accounts with around the same amount of followers as her. Shes clearly seen that so that’s why she said “they are just what she needs” and then tagged them lol

• Wow
I’m another one surprised by the house! I was expecting something detached with a big kitchen diner/utility, en suite the works!

she’s tagged a plumbing company as well clearly looking for a free bathroom suite 😮

I really wish companies realise that sometimes, if not always, "collaborating" with Insta influencers isn't actually a good thing.

If one of us who have no connection to being an "influencer" did it, it's essentially begging but companies sometimes happily let these influencers beg and give them free stuff. I really hope Kidly don't ever sponsor her as I love their site and will avoid using them if they do (if they have already, I've missed it 😑)
Genuinely sick of seeing their stuff in influenza’s nursery’s and playrooms. Actually puts me off buying it now. It’s all so samey.

Probably a really stupid thing to get annoyed by....BUT if you're going to film a montage of your morning coffee would you not make sure the coffee machine was clean 😅
All she cares about is churning out the reels and videos as quickly as possible for more followers. A sad existence.

I’m curious now as to the coffee machine 😂 where did she post it so I can have a nose at now scruffy she is? Didn’t see anything on her story.

I’m curious now as to the coffee machine 😂 where did she post it so I can have a nose at now scruffy she is? Didn’t see anything on her story.
9D304C96-83DA-4CF8-8E52-F8D358BBCDAB.jpeg
It’s in the opening clip of almost every vlog! When I moved house, I cleaned everything (toaster, kettle, coffee machine etc) when packing. Only gave it a wipe down but didn’t like the thought of packing it dirty! She’s grim

• Sick
Reactions: 5
All that poor kid seems to do is sit in front of the tv either on the sofa, floor or at the little kids table! What an absolute shame that a child who isn’t even 2 yet (I think) feels he has to just sit still all day and not even have toys etc to play with!? Doesn’t seem to have much toys outside either?? I’ve also never known a child to get so ill, what a poor immune system! I really hope her family step in and say something to her about it all befor the poor child suffers even more

Reactions: 10
What the heck is her latest grid video? Does she not watch them back and think that’s just cringe.

Reactions: 4
They are just so cheesy and awkward to watch, I always think how they set up the camera and get everything perfect just to do a reel and probably take it about 10 times before it’s good enough to post. I would feel so weird doing it at especially watching it back.

The one of her in the hallway the other day was the worst so set up and came across as super braggy and look at me and my perfect life.

All that poor kid seems to do is sit in front of the tv either on the sofa, floor or at the little kids table! What an absolute shame that a child who isn’t even 2 yet (I think) feels he has to just sit still all day and not even have toys etc to play with!? Doesn’t seem to have much toys outside either?? I’ve also never known a child to get so ill, what a poor immune system! I really hope her family step in and say something to her about it all befor the poor child suffers even more
Wouldn’t it be funny if Fischer price or little tykes gifted her all there most popular toys the really bright, loud in your face ones and she would have to pretend to love them otherwise she wouldn’t get a pay day. Nothing against those brands obviously as we have lots of there bits!

At least George would finally have some things to keep his mind stimulated and interested other than the tv.

• Haha
You'd think with him being at nursery so much his immune system would be amazing by now. I can't believe he's been at home all day and only had those 10 blocks out. What a tight little pack of blocks she must have bought as well as there aren't many. And does he have any food for that kitchen or pots and pans. Or is it just to look at?

Think it’s disgusting she’s never commented on whirli going under considering how much she raved about it!

Reactions: 9
Anyone else find it annoying she refers to George as ‘G’? That’s how bleeping lazy she is. She can’t even be bothered to write out her own son’s full name 😂 And it’s not to protect his privacy because she says his name on vlogs.
Omg same - but worse than G is A. It’s just so unintuitive!

I agree about whirli too @Nosymum

Think it’s disgusting she’s never commented on whirli going under considering how much she raved about it!
It's probably because she's gutted she can't get free stuff from them any more, weren't most of her whirli posts an ad anyway?

Also, for how money saving she claims to be, she really isn't. Whirli was like the most ineffective toy thing ever, you pay £10/month or whatever and then returned them. So in a year you'd spend £120+ and have no toys to show at the end of it. Has she never seen Facebook marketplace?! There's always literally hundreds of toys there and you can sell stuff on once you've finished with it or they don't like it?!

Same thing as hello fresh, they're always an ad too. I bet she wouldn't use them if they didn't "work" with her. I do get the odd hello fresh or gousto box every few months, but realistically they aren't cost effective, they're more convenient for busy weeks/holidays. So many of their meals can be done for a fraction of the price too!

The only thing that makes her "frugal" is when she says she got something fromm a charity shop or the fact she doesn't spend any money on George besides ugly beige clothes 🙄
maybe it's just me but after I had a baby, all my money goes to buying them things and I didn't buy half as much crap for myself that I actually didn't need anyway 🤣

Reactions: 8
It's probably because she's gutted she can't get free stuff from them any more, weren't most of her whirli posts an ad anyway?

Also, for how money saving she claims to be, she really isn't. Whirli was like the most ineffective toy thing ever, you pay £10/month or whatever and then returned them. So in a year you'd spend £120+ and have no toys to show at the end of it. Has she never seen Facebook marketplace?! There's always literally hundreds of toys there and you can sell stuff on once you've finished with it or they don't like it?!

Same thing as hello fresh, they're always an ad too. I bet she wouldn't use them if they didn't "work" with her. I do get the odd hello fresh or gousto box every few months, but realistically they aren't cost effective, they're more convenient for busy weeks/holidays. So many of their meals can be done for a fraction of the price too!

The only thing that makes her "frugal" is when she says she got something fromm a charity shop or the fact she doesn't spend any money on George besides ugly beige clothes 🙄
maybe it's just me but after I had a baby, all my money goes to buying them things and I didn't buy half as much crap for myself that I actually didn't need anyway 🤣
Isn't the hello fresh the same £20 per referral scheme as what we can do but she makes out they work with her?

Isn't the hello fresh the same £20 per referral scheme as what we can do but she makes out they work with her?
Yeh she always puts her code there so anyone who uses her code to get a box means it benefits her so she probably hasn’t paid for a single box

I've said before but Whirli was an absolute scam, not surprised they have gone under.
I signed up because of Shan, but swiftly cancelled after I was spending £20 a month which is an obscene amount of money.
What Shan didn't tell you was you had to pay BOTH postage to receive and send back!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.