homewithshan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So easy to find the house on Rightmove….. 😞
I've just had a quick look and it's insane how easy it is to find! 😱 Yeh don't show faces of Ash or George but make it pretty easy to find exactly where you live. Brilliant privacy there 🙄

Reactions: 4
Imagine being so desperate for content that you’re willing to put your while family in danger, instead of waiting a couple of weeks until your home address is no longer on RM

Don't her family or friends watch her reels and YT videos and let her know she's literally constantly begging for things?! 🤯

Also, I'm not anti kids watching TV and we obviously don't see the full picture, but George is ALWAYS in front of the TV. I guess it's the only entertainment he has as he has next to no toys and probably always gets told off for making a mess when playing with the few items he has.
I totally agree. I have never known a child to watch so much TV. Granted we are only seeing a few minutes of Shan’s life via stories. But there is never a story where he is not left watching it, even when they are out in the car! All those 10 minute programmes add up, I bet he is easily watching the screen for a few hours a day (and that’s on a good day). You’d have thought she would have got him a little slide or climbing frame so he could play in the garden. She’s forever moaning about how ‘on the go’ he is - the poor child needs to burn off some energy.

Reactions: 1
I just found the new house based only off watching the first reel she did where she showed the kitchen - sooo easy 😬 I’ve not even watched any of the new house vlogs

Can someone point me to how to filtre to find it on Rightmove? I'm now curious 😅

Can someone point me to how to filtre to find it on Rightmove? I'm now curious 😅
Look at where the eyelash place she tagged is then search rightmove with number of bedrooms, someone mentioned how much she paid in a previous post too 🤐

Look at where the eyelash place she tagged is then search rightmove with number of bedrooms, someone mentioned how much she paid in a previous post too 🤐
Found it, thanks! Have to say it looks way better on pictures than IRL (aka her videos).

• Haha
Reactions: 2
9EB01099-49EF-4A3E-A89B-CF645EEC6F88.jpeg

what is this face!? its not purely her fault that she feels she has to do reels as thats what gets you on the algorithm etc so i blame instagram partly, but man… is she extra annoying on her reels.

alsoooo.. i can’t take people moaning about money and childcare costs and then splash out on nails and lashes etc, if you’re really feeling the pinch, thats the first stuff that comes off the list!

Reactions: 5
LOL has she deleted her stories cause that’s not on there now. Unless I’m late to the party

I havent followed her in ages, in fact one of the reasons I unfollowed her was cos she was so smug about George sleeping 7-7 as a small baby not so smug now is she! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like Lick didn't want to give her free paint so she's got to get paint from B&Q like most normal people do 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She got a freebie then finally 🙄 I’m sure she probably messaged and begged them for the sofa for George. Just spend your own money on your child instead of going on the beg. You can afford a house, wedding and luxury honeymoon for yourselves but not a toy for your child

Reactions: 8
The way the caption said soft play who I thought it was gonna be a ball pit or something fun. Not a…. Beige sofa. That’s essentially all it is, let’s be real.

A beige sofa that would cost anyone else £400 🤣. Whirli is starting up again, I wonder if Shan will just act like it never went bust and start going on about it again 😂

Also I can’t believe she thinks that’s a mess with George’s toys. He had about 10 blocks and 1 other toy out 🙃

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Wow that poor kid if that’s all the fun toys he gets, a beige sofa, did you see when she sat on it too? It looked rock solid!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Whirli coming back, let's see how long it takes for her to start promoting a business that previously went bust!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.