homewithshan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't the hello fresh the same £20 per referral scheme as what we can do but she makes out they work with her?
It’s the same with Skin + Me, every bottle has a unique code on the side that you can share. I can’t remember if they worked with her originally or not, but that code she uses is one that everyone gets.

Reactions: 1
Are we thinking she is after some free stuff for George’s room now after asking for toddler bedding recommendations 🙄. I’m sure later on today there will be a story with multiple companies tagged.

Reactions: 4
She’s really pushing the bathroom to be gifted isn’t she 🤣 and now on to George’s room. She won’t stop until one of them is free 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Are we thinking she is after some free stuff for George’s room now after asking for toddler bedding recommendations 🙄. I’m sure later on today there will be a story with multiple companies tagged.
I’ve just come on to comment this 😂

She’s really pushing the bathroom to be gifted isn’t she 🤣 and now on to George’s room. She won’t stop until one of them is free 🙄
She definitely is. What was the point in that story she put up last night about her shower not turning off and having to go up into the attic to fix it.. like who actually cares? She was clearly just trying to make it known how much she dislikes her bathroom in the hopes of getting one free!

Reactions: 3
Another house vlog too, how many times can she tell us what’s her plans are for the house and in what order is most important!

If this is all the content she has for her non baby now home account channel then it’s going to go downhill real quick. Not that it hadn’t already anyway.

Another house vlog too, how many times can she tell us what’s her plans are for the house and in what order is most important!

If this is all the content she has for her non baby now home account channel then it’s going to go downhill real quick. Not that it hadn’t already anyway.
Because she’s doing it to massively hint on what she wants doing first to get freebies. She won’t stop going on about it until she starts getting things gifted..🙄 it’s embarrassing, I know “influencers” get things gifted, it’s just part of it but it annoys me how obvious she is and how desperate she comes across!

Reactions: 2
Wow that latest vlog, how is she not embarrassed at how beggy she is. Everyone feel sorry for me, I can’t afford to put a new floor in my child’s room 😂 also just last week she said she’s fine with the bathroom and now it’s a priority 🤔🙄

Reactions: 2
Not to mention getting angry at George for coming over to the sofa with food covered hands while she ignores him to beg for free stuff.

I don’t think I’ve ever been so irritated by some irrelevant sap on the internet. Have now unfollowed so that her shite doesn’t show up on my screen (will probably still lurk here though)

New thread title: Beggy twit, irrelevant sap, Shan’s content is now even more crap

Reactions: 13
Jesus the new video

- No baby gate at top of stairs

- Medicine drawer is second from bottom in little room. Easy access for a toddler

- beg beg beg

Reactions: 5
0270D1CE-6E7C-46A6-B062-7DDFE83CC7F5.png

Being a dirty beg yet again. Just pay for it like the rest of us! So irritating

ETA: just seen everybody else’s comments 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don't her family or friends watch her reels and YT videos and let her know she's literally constantly begging for things?! 🤯

Also, I'm not anti kids watching TV and we obviously don't see the full picture, but George is ALWAYS in front of the TV. I guess it's the only entertainment he has as he has next to no toys and probably always gets told off for making a mess when playing with the few items he has.

Reactions: 6
Don't her family or friends watch her reels and YT videos and let her know she's literally constantly begging for things?! 🤯

Also, I'm not anti kids watching TV and we obviously don't see the full picture, but George is ALWAYS in front of the TV. I guess it's the only entertainment he has as he has next to no toys and probably always gets told off for making a mess when playing with the few items he has.
Was just going to say the same thing, he's always eating his meals in front of the tele...

Her reels are so cringe I’m embarrassed for her. Especially the one about your toddler waking you up ‘let’s do all the things you want to do’ why did she even have a kid?

54270C20-8272-4A99-AE2E-2273F94F79B1.jpeg

It’s that stupid facial expression

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Been watching a while but I just found shans new house on Rightmove, it was listed for £300,000. Not sure what she paid as sold prices aren’t updated until 3 months afterwards, but I’m sure she said they all had to submit final offers? So they may have even paid over asking price, it’s still on Rightmove STC if anyone wants to be nosy like me.

She just tagged her nail lady (who I also follow too) and realised she is now local to me!🙃 I thought I recognised the area when she went to view the house in a vlog, and her tagging Jade confirmed it for me! Can’t wait to see her dragging George round Tesco 😖

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.