homewithshan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she say on a recent vlog and it’s a house she never could have dreamed of owning 😂 doesn’t look much bigger than her old house and the kitchen is much worse in my opinion!

Reactions: 6
Why did she say on a recent vlog and it’s a house she never could have dreamed of owning 😂 doesn’t look much bigger than her old house and the kitchen is much worse in my opinion!
I agree - I don't think this house is special!

Just seen her reel of a sneak peak of the house and it is very underwhelming.. I thought with how much income they both have they would afford something more. Is the area really expensive?

Reactions: 4
Why does she keep saying she can’t believe she lives there like it’s some kind of mansion 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she's so grateful she lives there as it's supposedly closer to family so she can fob George off with them and do her ✨influencer✨ job full time.

Reactions: 3
Just seen her reel of a sneak peak of the house and it is very underwhelming.. I thought with how much income they both have they would afford something more. Is the area really expensive?
I think this too! It's really nothing special and not to sound arrogant, but my house is almost double the size of that (I mean mine was just over £250k but I live up north where things are considerably cheaper) BUT I thought her being a 'influencer' and earning as much as they say they do, they would've gone for something a bit more showy? If that makes sense.

Reactions: 1
I don't get it either. The house might be a bit bigger than the old one but it's nothing special: the garden is meh and the kitchen is quite dated as well. Someone mentioned they moved up (?) to where her parents are, which apparently is better than where they used to live, but I can't understand the big fuzz about the house.

Maybe she’s going back to being a home account and deliberately bought something that needs a lot of work. It’ll still be a tiny house though, unless they get a huge extension (100% recommend moving out if you’re going to do thar though 😂)

Maybe she’s going back to being a home account and deliberately bought something that needs a lot of work. It’ll still be a tiny house though, unless they get a huge extension (100% recommend moving out if you’re going to do thar though 😂)
I think this too - the 'up doing' of a new house is going to enable her to do more house content

Only things she could really focus on now content wise (that the wedding has gone) is:

- moving vlogs
- updoing/reno vlogs
- no doubt she is gonna still try and ooze a bit more out of the wedding and do wedding tips, etc
- get pregnant again - pregnancy content

and that's about it I can think of? She's massively pigeon holed.

Reactions: 2
She
I think this too - the 'up doing' of a new house is going to enable her to do more house content

Only things she could really focus on now content wise (that the wedding has gone) is:

- moving vlogs
- updoing/reno vlogs
- no doubt she is gonna still try and ooze a bit more out of the wedding and do wedding tips, etc
- get pregnant again - pregnancy content

and that's about it I can think of? She's massively pigeon holed.
Feels like she's been reading here because she has just confirmed she's uploading the 1st of the moving vlogs tomorrow and there are a few DIY coming as well 😅

Long time lurker here 👀

Just had to finally give in and join the forum after seeing george being home sick again. Wonder if he is sick or playing up because he has been palmed off the last few weeks and is playing up at nursery because of it. Poor boy doesn’t need to be shoved into another new nursery he is sick of it … literally

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I’d hate to be her employers, it’s not her fault that’s she’s looking after him but it must get tedious.

Reactions: 1
Long time lurker here 👀

Just had to finally give in and join the forum after seeing george being home sick again. Wonder if he is sick or playing up because he has been palmed off the last few weeks and is playing up at nursery because of it. Poor boy doesn’t need to be shoved into another new nursery he is sick of it … literally
I thought this too. I really feel for George in all of this. For me he comes last to everything and that’s really not okay in my eyes.

I’d hate to be her employers, it’s not her fault that’s she’s looking after him but it must get tedious.
I saw her say she’s working from her new home office so I wonder if she’s submitted a flexible working request to fully work from home. It makes me wonder, what is going on her tho as she’s normally quite vocal about her work.

She is probably just being the worst employee hoping they will fire her or say they can’t accommodate her so she can make a whole thing about it and how it’s given her the push to fufill her true love and calling of being a full time YouTuber 🙄

Not that I want to stick up for her but lots of companies are embracing wfh now with going into the office a few days a week or whatever. If I'd been off for 3 weeks I'd wfh for my first day back for sure

This is why it’s so hard for mothers to return to work!
While I completely agree about juggling childcare and work being a massive reason why mums struggle going back to work. The difference is most other mothers are off work and actually looking after their poorly child, not making and editing vlogs while their child is sat in front of the TV. If they do, they don't share it to the world via Instagram

Reactions: 8
While I completely agree about juggling childcare and work being a massive reason why mums struggle going back to work. The difference is most other mothers are off work and actually looking after their poorly child, not making and editing vlogs while their child is sat in front of the TV. If they do, they don't share it to the world via Instagram
I agree, I would never want to slam parents because at the end of the day their child is their priority and it’s no one’s fault when a child is sick.
But imagine being her employer and hearing on her first day back, she’s already unable to work… yet seeing she’s posting on Instagram and on YouTube. Just doesn’t sit right.
I used to love sick days with my dad because it was just me and him watching reruns of NCIS or something on the sofa with a lucozade and blanket, any attempt to make me feel better he would do it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.