homewithshan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone please correct me if I’m wrong but George goes to nursery all day Friday and ash gets back from work on a Thursday night? I remember her saying before ash is taking George to nursery. I know she’s probably paid for his nursery days upfront but why would you put him in that long when there’s a parent at home all day just because it’s paid for? Wouldn’t it be nice for him to have some one on one time with his dad who he’s not seen all week.

Reactions: 3
Anyone please correct me if I’m wrong but George goes to nursery all day Friday and ash gets back from work on a Thursday night? I remember her saying before ash is taking George to nursery. I know she’s probably paid for his nursery days upfront but why would you put him in that long when there’s a parent at home all day just because it’s paid for? Wouldn’t it be nice for him to have some one on one time with his dad who he’s not seen all week.
I thought this too!

What days does Shan work?

I do think she will pay for set hours but that doesn’t mean you need to keep your kid there til 6pm later. My childcare is from 8/4 but I often don’t drop off until 9 and collect some days at 3. I know it’s a waste of money but if I’ve finished early or starting later having an extra hour with my child is more important. I highly doubt she’d do this as she so fixated over money that it would probably mess with her spreadsheets.

The fact A has a lie in on a weekend when she solo parents all weeks pretty much sums him up imo. Maybe he’s that up his own arse like her that parenting is above him.

Reactions: 7
Yep the whole lie in on a morning thing makes me think he's an even bigger hole.

For some reason I think of him being very regimented and stern. He never looks happy in photos or videos so can never imagine him laughing or smiling

I think it’s because Shan works Fridays and so if/ when Ash is away they are covered (he was away when they moved back here, so probably just carrying it on)

Today's video that went live features George quite a lot, and you can see his face etc?

I thought she wasn't showing him?

Also not much to see... just George having a tantrum

Reactions: 2
New to this thread but why does every single piece of content from her involve her on the living room floor with leggings and a mum bun, swinging her kid around in her arms and mouthing at some audio?
Is this content-worthy now?!? Nothing she does is even remotely original.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New to this thread but why does every single piece of content from her involve her on the living room floor with leggings and a mum bun, swinging her kid around in her arms and mouthing at some audio?
Is this content-worthy now?!? Nothing she does is even remotely original.

It’s like you want to sing copy cat copy cat at her.

But yeh there is nothing original about her. Just another beige wannabe influencer 🥴 makes me want to send her a rainbow just to add some colour 😂

She just does the same thing over and over doesn't she! Milking it for as long as she can.... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Completely agree! My baby goes 2 days a week. I’ve paid for full days but he’s never there that long. I usually pick him up around 2/3 if I’m at home. I honestly don’t know how she can be happy putting him in nursery all day for 4 days, i miss my boy like mad and pick him up as soon as I can. In one of her videos she says how George starts nursery at 8 and moaning that they’re late. Just because they open at 8 does not mean you need to be there at that time Shan! Spend some quality time with your son, he’s only little for a short while

I reckon George would definitely be happier if he spent more time with his mum. Poor G :cry:

Maybe someone could message her and give her an idea for her next (millionth) ‘REALISTIC WEEK AS A WORKING MUM’ video..... spend time with your child. I honestly think she’s going to look back when she’s in her 30s and cringe at how she thought she knew it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You know what it all comes down to.. she’s money hungry and everything is money with her.

You can’t take money with your nor does it buy you true happiness. It may make life easier but we all just live within our means and create whatever happiness that is.

If my child came across like she portrays G I would be reducing my hours at work or looking at different childcare. Maybe a childminder where he could have that homely loving vibe.

The thing is we can all see through her and we don’t actually know what’s truth and what’s like a storyline from a soap.

Reactions: 5
You know what it all comes down to.. she’s money hungry and everything is money with her.

You can’t take money with your nor does it buy you true happiness. It may make life easier but we all just live within our means and create whatever happiness that is.

If my child came across like she portrays G I would be reducing my hours at work or looking at different childcare. Maybe a childminder where he could have that homely loving vibe.

The thing is we can all see through her and we don’t actually know what’s truth and what’s like a storyline from a soap.
Nail on the head here! Couldn't of said it better myself

• Heart
I think it’s because Shan works Fridays and so if/ when Ash is away they are covered (he was away when they moved back here, so probably just carrying it on)
That's fair enough but you would think she would get him earlier seen as she's always banging on about how much she doesn't want to work!

Wow little miss 'thinks she's perfect' actually isn't all what she portrays 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I mean you would think she'd have at least pulled the weeds up and took the crappy bling down 🤣🤣 she's definitely saved a few quid and took these pics herself! tit quality!

Last edited:
  • Haha
That's fair enough but you would think she would get him earlier seen as she's always banging on about how much she doesn't want to work!

Wow little miss 'thinks she's perfect' actually isn't all what she portrays 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I mean you would think she'd have at least pulled the weeds up and took the crappy bling down 🤣🤣 she's definitely saved a few quid and took these pics herself! tit quality!
Money money money, let’s save money, let’s save nowwwwww 🎶 😂

Reactions: 2

I was actually so so shocked to see the state of her house. Considering she started with a home account, it actually looks like a shithole!

I don't understand why George doesn't have breakfast and dinner at nursery when he is there all day! When my little one goes to nursery 8am-5pm she has her breakfast lunch and dinner there. It's such a long day to only have lunch and she's so tired when she comes home so I can see why Shan has such a battle at dinner time. It's not like they even sit down together at the table to eat with George she let's him get on with it whilst she's faffing on her phone.

Someone said above about how she'll look back in a few years and cringe at how she acts now and I totally agree with this. She's trying too hard to 'make it' as an influencer but there's nothing unique about her. I do think some of her older content was quite good but now it's all the same just copycat beige rubbish that everyone else does.

Why are influences so obsessed with beige!? It's not nice surely that doesn't appeal to people to have such boring clinical houses!!

I'm also shocked to hear that she started as a home account (I never really thought about what the homewithshan meant!) Her house is plain and boring. If she hadn't had George she wouldn't be on the internet and I think that's quite sad that she's sold her baby's privacy for her own gain. If Ash felt really strongly about it he would stop it but I'm guessing he likes the money it brings.

Reactions: 4
Honestly don't know why they're obsessed with beige and grey. Everything is soooo dull and colourless.

I don't understand why George doesn't have breakfast and dinner at nursery when he is there all day! When my little one goes to nursery 8am-5pm she has her breakfast lunch and dinner there. It's such a long day to only have lunch and she's so tired when she comes home so I can see why Shan has such a battle at dinner time. It's not like they even sit down together at the table to eat with George she let's him get on with it whilst she's faffing on her phone.

Someone said above about how she'll look back in a few years and cringe at how she acts now and I totally agree with this. She's trying too hard to 'make it' as an influencer but there's nothing unique about her. I do think some of her older content was quite good but now it's all the same just copycat beige rubbish that everyone else does.

Why are influences so obsessed with beige!? It's not nice surely that doesn't appeal to people to have such boring clinical houses!!

I'm also shocked to hear that she started as a home account (I never really thought about what the homewithshan meant!) Her house is plain and boring. If she hadn't had George she wouldn't be on the internet and I think that's quite sad that she's sold her baby's privacy for her own gain. If Ash felt really strongly about it he would stop it but I'm guessing he likes the money it brings.
I wonder if her nursery charges extra for meals and she’s too tight to pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.