homewithshan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why George doesn't have breakfast and dinner at nursery when he is there all day! When my little one goes to nursery 8am-5pm she has her breakfast lunch and dinner there. It's such a long day to only have lunch and she's so tired when she comes home so I can see why Shan has such a battle at dinner time. It's not like they even sit down together at the table to eat with George she let's him get on with it whilst she's faffing on her phone.
They have breakfast and a tea at nursery but everyone I know who sends their 1 year old to nursery full time still does an additional breakfast in the house and a dinner at home.
I don’t think he only has lunch and nothing else from 8-5.

I honestly don't understand why she is so tight? I have nothing against charity shop shopping at all... but it seems like it is all she's talking about recently? Thing is she's got loads of money allegedly

Reactions: 1
Her whole personality is literally being a Mum, just seen her dressing gown with ‘mummy’ on it🙄 we get it hun, got anything else about you? (Also, return of the coffee machine, update, it’s still rank 🤢😂)

Reactions: 6
I don't!! Mine has some milk and fruit in the morning before she goes and milk before bed. I wouldn't give my 1 year old another dinner when she gets home if she's already had her dinner at nursery otherwise she'd be eating 5 meals a day plus snacks!

I don't!! Mine has some milk and fruit in the morning before she goes and milk before bed. I wouldn't give my 1 year old another dinner when she gets home if she's already had her dinner at nursery otherwise she'd be eating 5 meals a day plus snacks!
Fair enough for you.
No way would be 10 month be full at bedtime after only having something at 4pm in nursery. Every nursery I viewed did a big hot lunch at about 11:30 for babies/toddlers that still napped and at 4ish they had a lighter meal, usually a sandwich or something.
She would have a smaller dinner on a nursery day, but she would be starving if she just got a cup of milk at bedtime and nothing else at home.

Reactions: 2
Being local to her it’s very rare that you pay extra for meals as it’s normally a combined cost for full time hours from all the ones we viewed. The one we did look at that you had to pay were a fee for all 3 meals and dinner was served at 4:30/5pm and it was sufficient enough for a toddler. I know I wouldn’t of fed my child again after it.

I honestly don't understand why she is so tight? I have nothing against charity shop shopping at all... but it seems like it is all she's talking about recently? Thing is she's got loads of money allegedly

She’s just so fixated with money that it isn’t healthy is it.

She had an extra day off today but George was still sent to nursery, I understand needing a break/getting stuff done but she says she's loves her family time etc, well go and take him out for the day instead of another full day of not seeing him then, I dont get it!!

Something is clearly distressing George, no child is that miserable all the time, waking up like it etc, surely 😩

• Sad
She had an extra day off today but George was still sent to nursery, I understand needing a break/getting stuff done but she says she's loves her family time etc, well go and take him out for the day instead of another full day of not seeing him then, I dont get it!!

Something is clearly distressing George, no child is that miserable all the time, waking up like it etc, surely 😩
This is what I’ve been saying. I think she thinks it’s just normal toddler tantrums/terrible twos but its really not, and that’s just based off the small snippet we see. She says she’s not bothered about her job since becoming a mum.. do something about it then and drop some hours instead of constantly putting work/money above your babies happiness!

This is what I’ve been saying. I think she thinks it’s just normal toddler tantrums/terrible twos but its really not, and that’s just based off the small snippet we see. She says she’s not bothered about her job since becoming a mum.. do something about it then and drop some hours instead of constantly putting work/money above your babies happiness!
Definitely! I watch alot of others who have babies around the same age as George and none of them are as miserable as him 😔

Yeah as everyone else has said, she's so money hungry and I think she says she wants to be at home but in reality I don't think she cba to be a parent, or deal with George being unhappy, unless it's bringing in views and money of course.

The way she let's George crawl, climb onto and pull poor Molly as well really pisses me off! Just sits and laughs, Molly is not a young dog ethier.

• Sad
I was actually so so shocked to see the state of her house. Considering she started with a home account, it actually looks like a shithole!
It's bloody awful isn't it 🤣🤣🤣

Definitely! I watch alot of others who have babies around the same age as George and none of them are as miserable as him 😔

Yeah as everyone else has said, she's so money hungry and I think she says she wants to be at home but in reality I don't think she cba to be a parent, or deal with George being unhappy, unless it's bringing in views and money of course.

The way she let's George crawl, climb onto and pull poor Molly as well really pisses me off! Just sits and laughs, Molly is not a young dog ethier.
I always feel sorry for the dog too! I've never let my little ones do that to our dog because a dog can turn at any time especially when they get older and constantly being pulled about. You can never trust a dog 100% I.dont care what anyone says. It just shows how young her mind is. Little miss know it all knows duck all!

She goes on about her money and yet has zero to show for it. I’m lucky enough to have a fairly decent job and one child. After bills and a bit put away in savings we spend it on fun stuff. You can’t take it with you when you go, so I’d rather have the enjoyment of holidays, nice house, car, days out etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I know we are outsiders looking in but it’s crazy how we are all saying the same thing. I know social media only tells half a story but I surely her family and friends are seeing this too.

Regarding G I would hope nursery would hope nursery would flag it up if they were worried unless she puts on an act to them too.

Money money money, let’s save money, let’s save nowwwwww 🎶 😂
🤣🎶🤣🎶🤣🎶 love it!

Fair enough for you.
No way would be 10 month be full at bedtime after only having something at 4pm in nursery. Every nursery I viewed did a big hot lunch at about 11:30 for babies/toddlers that still napped and at 4ish they had a lighter meal, usually a sandwich or something.
She would have a smaller dinner on a nursery day, but she would be starving if she just got a cup of milk at bedtime and nothing else at home.
Yep! 4pm is early to eat and not have anything else until the next day. Especially active toddlers! They need food constantly 🤣 it's the same when they get bigger ams they come home from school absolutely raviness. Even when mine have a school dinner I still cook at night because the portions they get at school/nursery wouldn't fill a flea!

I have a child of a similar age too and I agree. However if she’s always on YouTube, creating reels or faffing about is there any wonder. Just put the phone down and play with your kid!
Does she ever take him anywhere? Apart from strapping him to her on a dog walk? I'm.pretty sure if she went anywhere it would be posted! She was off work today,it was a beautiful day. She could have kept him home and aken him somewhere,anywhere. Feed the ducks,a country park,a little farm,bloody anything but no it's all about her as usual! I actuallt can't stand looking at her horrible flat face anymore!

Last edited:
  • Heart
🤣🎶🤣🎶🤣🎶 love it!

Yep! 4pm is early to eat and not have anything else until the next day. Especially active toddlers! They need food constantly 🤣 it's the same when they get bigger ams they come home from school absolutely raviness. Even when mine have a school dinner I still cook at night because the portions they get at school/nursery wouldn't fill a flea!

Does she ever take him anywhere? Apart from strapping him to her on a dog walk? I'm.pretty sure if she went anywhere it would be posted! She was off work today,it was a beautiful day. She could have kept him home and aken him somewhere,anywhere. Feed the ducks,a country park,a little farm,bloody anything but no it's all about her as usual! I actuallt can't stand looking at her horrible flat face anymore!
My thoughts exactly, poor little boy was stuck in nursery all day again. She doesn't even take him on the dog walks anymore as far as she shows anyway. Really sad!

She mentioned on earlier story about TV time before bed and that it was coming to the end of that...but said she didnt want it because she knew there would be hell on.

Poor George - I've never seen such an angry and miserable toddler

floor and play with him. Little ones like him.need so much stimulation. The more followers she gets the less time she spends with her baba. Its all about making stories ans crappy reels! She need to try giving herself some advice before she dishes it out to others! If she did more with him

In the daytime he would most likely settle much better during the night!

I just can't deal with it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Unrelated to the current conversation but does she have George on a full time vegetarian diet? Has she ever addressed it? I assumed she was veggie but they had chicken for tea… nothing wrong with vegetarian obviously just wondering as I would’ve assumed if she isn’t veggie, George wouldn’t be.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.